(B&M Only) 3 for $15 all pre-owned games $9.99 & under @ Gamestop

Smithers123

CAGiversary!
Saw my store display this. I'm not sure when this expires.

Must haves IMO, if you don't already have them =   :hot:

PS4

AC Unity

AC Syndicate   :hot:

Battleborn

Battlefield 1   :hot:  ----- HDR Compatibility 

Battlefield 4   :hot:

Battlefield Hardline 

Batman Arkham Knight   :hot:

CoD Adv Warfare

CoD Infinite Warfare

Constructer

Destiny 2 ----- HDR Compatibility 

Deux Ex Mankind Divided   :hot: ------ HDR Compatibility 

Dragon Age Inquisition   :hot:

Earth's Dawn

Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited ----- HDR Compatibility 

Final Fantasy XV   :hot:  ----- HDR Compatibility 

FF Type 0 HD

God Wars Future Fast

Homefront The Revolution ----- HDR Compatibility 

Infamous 2nd Son   :hot: ----- HDR Compatibility 

Inner World Last Monk

Killzone Shadowfall

Mad Max   :hot:

Mafia 3

Marvel Pinball Coll Vol 1

Mass Effect Andromeda ----- HDR Compatibility 

Mortal Kombat X

MGS V Phantom Pain   :hot:

Murdered Soul Suspect

Natural Doctrine

NBA 2K18

Nobunaga's Ambition Taishi

The Pillars of Earth

The Order 1886

Redout   :hot: ----- HDR Compatibility 

Shadow Warriors

SW Battlefront

T. Clancy The Divison   :hot:

Thief

Titanfall 2

Town of Light

Uncharted 4   :hot: ----- HDR Compatibility 

Xbone

AC Syndicate

AC Unity

Arslan Warriors of Legend

Battlefield 1  ----- HDR Compatibility 

Battlefield 4

CoD Ghosts

CoD Infinite Warfare

The Crew 

Dead Rising 3   :hot:

Dishonored Definite Ed   :hot:

The Evil Within    :hot:

Evolve

Fallout 4   :hot:

Forza 5

Gears of Wars Ult + Rare Replay Combo   :hot:

Kings Quest Complete Edition   :hot:

Mad Max

Mass Effect Andromeda  ----- HDR Compatibility 

Need for Speed

Quantum Break   :hot:

Rare Replay

Redout

Ryse Son of Rome 

Shadow Warriors 

Sherlock Holmes Crimes and Punishment 

Sunset Overdrive   :hot:

Titanfall 2

TC The Division

Watch Dogs

The Wolf Among Us

Wolfenstein The New Order   :hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
The second GameStop recommended doing the survey. I understand things can be overwhelming this time of year... But to simply say you know nothing about games makes me wonder how you got a job at a game store. Does not seem to be a good excuse.

But I have the choice to take my business elsewhere :) It's just typical Gamestop and a reminder of why I and many others don't go there anymore. There's no way this issue wasn't noticed when the game was traded in, price labelled, and put on the shelf. But it isn't a pre-order, a Fortnite plush, or a Pro membership, so they don't care.

It just boils down to expecting a bare minimum of hygiene when I buy a product, i.e. not having to wonder if I've just bought something covered in ejaculate.
I went into Gamestop to get some Smash amiibos that were sold out online and couldn't believe how shitty the place looked. Hadn't been in there since 2015 and was amazed by all of the cheap plastic toys and walls of Pop Funko. Guess their solution to digital game competition was to cram every store with junk swag that most non-gamers would laugh at if they saw in a grown man's house.

Do you think they just keep spare cases around? That would be a lot of wasted real estate. They only have what's traded in and the generic black cases they offered you. The cases you saw in the drawer have games in them. If retail workers had a chance to do customer review surveys, you wouldn't get a flattering score either.
Sorry, have to take Dino’s side on this one. While you may be right in pointing out those other cases have games in them, this was a customer service fail in every other way.

I went into Gamestop to get some Smash amiibos that were sold out online and couldn't believe how shitty the place looked. Hadn't been in there since 2015 and was amazed by all of the cheap plastic toys and walls of Pop Funko. Guess their solution to digital game competition was to cram every store with junk swag that most non-gamers would laugh at if they saw in a grown man's house.
Yeah I guess it's something that happened slowly, but since I don't go in there that often its just looks like its transformed into a completely different store. Videogame action figures is one thing, but some of the stuff they were selling - Deadpool t-shirts, Rick and Morty plushes, Pusheen...what does any of this have to do with gaming? Still, I'm sure the Gamestop geniuses who lost almost half a billion this year know what they're doing.

Sorry, have to take Dino’s side on this one. While you may be right in pointing out those other cases have games in them, this was a customer service fail in every other way.
Yah, I went in today to snag some games and had them switch game cases from elsewhere so I at least had the right color cases.

I went to two separate Gamestops today and picked up the following older games for the backlog...

Tales of Vesperia
Condemned
Lost Odyssey
Ratchet & Clank Future: A crack in time
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Star Ocean: The Last hope international

Not a terrible haul for 30 bucks honestly. Condemned and Lost odyssey and both backwards compatible if anyone is interested in them.

Looks like the Evil Within is $9.99 along with Black Ops 3 right now for PS4. I called local store but the price in store for black ops 3 used is $14.99 unfortunately.

I've never done the store pick up option for online purchases. Would be sweet if that would work if do store pickup to qualify for the 3 for $15.

Looks like the Evil Within is $9.99 along with Black Ops 3 right now for PS4. I called local store but the price in store for black ops 3 used is $14.99 unfortunately.

I've never done the store pick up option for online purchases. Would be sweet if that would work if do store pickup to qualify for the 3 for $15.
It won’t work unfortunately since store pickup is technically an online purchase.

I picked up a couple older Soedesco titles...Wuppo and World to the West. For my third game I grabbed a Wii rail/gallery shooter, I still like to play these, especially with my kids. 

So what’s a great list of 3 quality Xbox One games that have never been GwG, aren’t on EA Access or currently on Game Pass that work with the sale?Would love to take advantage of the sale but having trouble putting together a good list.

Grabbed MGSV GZ, Order 1886, and Tekken Tag 2 for Wii I (also grabbed Phantom Pain separetly for $5). Had all these previously but sold them. For $20 I'll gladly add them back to my collection.

So what’s a great list of 3 quality Xbox One games that have never been GwG, aren’t on EA Access or currently on Game Pass that work with the sale?Would love to take advantage of the sale but having trouble putting together a good list.
Mad Max, Battlechasers Night War, & Call of Duty Infinte Warfare.

bread's done
Back