B1G1 Fandango Ticket from Tropicana Rewards ***Still alive with trick on Page 4***

Stolen from Slickdeals

B1G1 Fandango Ticket from Tropicana Rewards (Save $14 max) *TODAY 4/16 ONLY* Just got an email; Deal of the day on Tropicana Juicy Rewards is B1G1 Fandango Tickets; all those accounts you used to get BOGO OJ 2 weeks ago can be used for movie tickets now too!

Code is Max Value $14, so Imax tickets should be free or just a few dollars, e-movie cash and others top out at $12.

http://juicyrewards.tropicana.com/login/home.aspx

Register, Take the Survey, and use code MOMCE NTRAL and you'll have enough points to redeem for the daily deal today.
Enter Code FBOOK TROPI if you want a bonus point, but only 2 points are needed to get the BOGO on movie ticket code.

ONLY "FBOOK TROPI" and "MOMCE NTRAL" are known to be working to add points to your account without purchase at this time.

Code will expire June 16, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. CDT!

2 MONTHS to use the BOGO code! but remember, you must request the code TODAY ONLY

I've already redeemed 2 codes :) gonna rack up a bunch to see movies all summer at half price

*REMEMBER THIS IS A ONE DAY PROMOTION*

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriend just tried to sign up and FBOOK TROPI didn't work for her. The other code still works though, so if you use it and complete the survey you can still redeem the offer.

edit: It's working now. It was spitting out an API error earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the code on the tropicana site right after I redeemed the points for it. It should be listed in the "My Account" section too.

Edit: Got the email about 4 minutes later.

[quote name='time2play']not hating, but this should go in Other Deals & Requests, it's B1G1, not free.[/QUOTE]

Actually with the codes the OP put, it is "free" because otherwise you would have to spend some $ for OJ to get the points.

It's the offer to get it, not the end prize, that makes it cheap. Normally one would have to pay to get that offer.

Scored a code, though we only have one Theater it will work for... but at least it's an IMAX theater.

ROFL, they don't even verify the email so you can just make up gibberish and get as many codes as you want. So far I've got enough to see every movie I wanted this summer for half off.

I got 6 codes and already purchased 2 Iron Man 2 tickets for May 7th. $8.50 for 2 tickets ($2.00 service charge), not bad. Thanks.

[quote name='time2play']anyone with extras, can i get a fandango B1G1 promo code by PM please, thanks.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='time2play']i tried to, site doesn't load, it errors out or hangs.[/QUOTE]

I have done it 8 times in 30 minutes.

[quote name='time2play']man, lucky. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

The problem is on your end. Try another browser. No one is reporting loading problems.

This is turning into the Netflix 1 month Live promo all over again, people stocking up. How are people getting multiple codes? Do you have to make a new account each time?

[quote name='time2play']all i have is IE7 but thanks for ur help.[/QUOTE]

IE7 does have issues... work has only IE7 and it was slow and times out on a T1 line....

I grabbed just one, but I assume everyone is creating accounts left and right.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Time2play I would have given you one but you made a comment about this thread being in the wrong location.[/QUOTE]

lol ok, but i still stand by it, it's where i would have put it myself since it seems the most appropriate, but like i said, not hating.

[quote name='GenPirate']No one who got two or more codes seems to want to answer the question :[[/QUOTE]

It's one code per account. So yes, you have to remake multiple accounts. It doesn't verify your email though.. so technically you can just write anything you want & copy the codes into Notepad, etc. for storage.

[quote name='GenPirate']I ended up grabbing six codes, I might go for 8 and then call it quits.[/QUOTE]

I ended up grabbing two using mine and my girlfriend's e-mail. It seems like they don't care how many accounts you create, as long as they're getting those e-mail addresses.

bread's done
Back