B2G1 free PS1 games at EB.

sorry if already posted.

only problem is they wouldn't let me use my GMR card for the 10% off.

also, if you're doing the deal twice, as in buy 4 get 2 free, make them separate purchases. the idiots at my EB put them on the same receipt and couldn't do the deal twice, so i made them ring up each set of three separately.

Their prices at my EB are astronimcol on any of the good ps1 games.

But i'll see what they have anyway, but i don't think i'll find anything i want since i filled up a lot on the CC deal.

As far as I can tell, the offer is on used PSone games only.

And yes, the prices on the really good PSone games are ridiculous at EB, assuming you can find any of them.

Whenever I buy a used PSX game its almost always super scratched up. A good deal, but I wish it was on new PSX games also.

[quote name='dvdman']Are DVDs included in the sale?[/quote] :? WHAT???? Check the title of this and you might have your answer. :?

Its on PS 1 used games only. Think they are just clearing out some of the older crap to free up room for fall. Fairly common practice for most retailers around this time ( see CC )

[quote name='"sj41"'][quote name='"dvdman"']Are DVDs included in the sale?[/quote] :? WHAT???? Check the title of this and you might have your answer. :?[/quote]
WELL EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?

it is only on PS1 titles and lasts til 7/31. There are some gems to be found. Some guy at my location unloaded a bunch of RPGs, most of which I already own. You just got to check.

yeah, used PS1.

the EB i went to today, or yesterday technically, had Koudelka and Elemntal Gearbolt, but i didn't feel like asking if they had manuals. might go back.

I'm confused, it seems like everyone who posted here knew something before reading the thread, but I don't get the deal. Could someone explain it to me.

[quote name='XboxMaster']I'm confused, it seems like everyone who posted here knew something before reading the thread, but I don't get the deal. Could someone explain it to me.[/quote]
What is confusing? Buy 2 ps1 games and get one free (as always the one that you get free is the one that costs the least)

[quote name='dvdman'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='dvdman']Are DVDs included in the sale?[/quote] :? WHAT???? Check the title of this and you might have your answer. :?[/quote]
WELL EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?[/quote]

doesn't take a genius to figure out that DVDs aren't included in a Buy 2 PS1 games Get 1 Free deal :)

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']i just checked my eb yesterday and they had buy 1 get 1 free. unfortunately, i couldn't find 2 great ps1 games :([/quote]

Is it B2G1 or B1G1? Your post makes it sound like it's B1G1.

[quote name='dvdman'][quote name='sj41'][quote name='dvdman']Are DVDs included in the sale?[/quote] :? WHAT???? Check the title of this and you might have your answer. :?[/quote]
WELL EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?[/quote]

nice comeback :roll:

I'd be all over this deal if I wasn't so all about must having the cases and manuals in good condition. Ever since PS2 I said I would only buy stuff in good condition with all the stuff.

bread's done
Back