B2G2 free on PREOWNED DS games $19.99 and under

Yup, theres a few goodies left, but It essentially only worth it when you realize it just comes to 50% off, which isn't bad, but not great.

[quote name='Hemi']Yup, theres a few goodies left, but It essentially only worth it when you realize it just comes to 50% off, which isn't bad, but not great.[/QUOTE]

I hope it didn't take you long to come to that realization.

Damn it keeps giving me only one game free for some reason. :\
NM fixed itself
Decided not to order since what is left for shipping isn't worth it. I did find 2 games at a local store but I couldn't find two things I wanted free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to check what your stores near you have in stock without checking individual games lol? Like... it just shows you what games the store has in stock?

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Damn it keeps giving me only one game free for some reason. :\[/QUOTE]

I'm having the same issue. It won't even let me order... I get an error saying "Item promotion promo240600050000 has expired and cannot be used in the order". Oh well, I give up. That was a huge waste of time trying to find four games and not having the deal work...

[quote name='Gamer SDP']expected new games - change the title[/QUOTE]

Can anyone say pls in here? I pulled up the page and realized there is no way in hell I want to spend 40 on ds games.

So, what are the chances these games will be complete with box and manual? I might just return them if they are all game only.

I ordered:

Aliens Infestation
Alice In Wonderland
Nostalgia
Henry Hatsworth

$32 w/ Free Shipping.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']question: could one double up on this (ie. B4G4), or do multiple orders to that effect? I've found a ton of games I want[/QUOTE]

When I tried to do an order with 8 or more it just had the 2 cheapest games free. I'm sure multiple orders would work. I got Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble, Contact, Trauma Center, and Trace Memory for 13.50(I used a $5 reward certificate). There are plenty of gems on there to ship. I just hope they are complete like most of the games I find at my local Best Buy. Used games count towards the $10 reward certficate promo, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I ended up with Picross 3D, Chibi Robo PP, The Lengendary Starfy, and RockBand 3, for $12 after $5 reward certificate. Pretty decent for $3 a game. Any chance these will be complete, or at least come in a box?

I hit a couple of Best Buys yesterday looking for clearance deals. Neither of them had the used DS games on the racks (despite having plenty of room to do so) like they used to. They were tossed in a bin with a bunch of other used games from various systems.
I'm not going to stand there digging through a bin like an animal.

[quote name='kraftwerks']I hit a couple of Best Buys yesterday looking for clearance deals. Neither of them had the used DS games on the racks (despite having plenty of room to do so) like they used to. They were tossed in a bin with a bunch of other used games from various systems.
I'm not going to stand there digging through a bin like an animal.[/QUOTE]

usedgamesbin.jpg

Based on what I saw at a local store this weekend there were almost no DS games that had original cases in the used section, these games were tossed in a bin as well, most of the games were $24.99 and up as well, and these are for used with no original cases.

[quote name='SaraAB']Based on what I saw at a local store this weekend there were almost no DS games that had original cases in the used section, these games were tossed in a bin as well, most of the games were $24.99 and up as well, and these are for used with no original cases.[/QUOTE]

Well as long as they come with a case of some sort, original or not, I'll be alright. Just like something to store and display the game in, and I can print out my own artwork:) Just didn't know if BB was like gamestop and threw out the cases:twoguns:

[quote name='cyko']So, what are the chances these games will be complete with box and manual? I might just return them if they are all game only.

I ordered:

Aliens Infestation
Alice In Wonderland
Nostalgia
Henry Hatsworth

$32 w/ Free Shipping.[/QUOTE]

My used copy of Henry Hatsworth came with an original case and manual. I had to print out the box art of Layton: Curious Village though.

I was scared off of this by naysayers, glad I looked for myself! Picked up:

Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
DQ VI
Henry Hatsworth
Metal Slug 7

For $26

There were plenty of strong titles. It's a gamble on getting the case and instructions but heck, I'm looking forward to trying out games I wouldn't have paid more than that for.

Bah!

My games arrived today. Only one of the four came with the original case. I guess I will be returning these. If I wanted just the cartridges, Gamestop would actually be cheaper - and that's before a B2G1 sale.

[quote name='cyko']Bah!

My games arrived today. Only one of the four came with the original case. I guess I will be returning these. If I wanted just the cartridges, Gamestop would actually be cheaper - and that's before a B2G1 sale.[/QUOTE]

What's their return policy on used games? Pay shipping?

my order came just now. only one with original case (no manual) and on top of that they sent me Picross DS instead of Picross 3D (box is right, but cartridge is wrong). Just when I started liking BB, they've totally lost my trust:cry:

The Drawn to Life collection is a nice way to milk the deal a bit more, two games in that one. Thinking of an order that would basically put me at 5 games for $35...

Picked up my copies of Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble, Contact, Trace Memory, and Trauma Center. They were all CIB with manuals to my surprise. I might look again for some gems but I'm getting really out of hand.

bread's done
Back