B2G2 Pre-Owned Games (Wii, Wii U, DS, and 3DS) @ Best Buy

KansasCityKing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Yeah, I saw the website doing that this morning too. Suddenly every store around me appeared to have all the games I wanted in stock. I didn't trust it, so I didn't try to submit.

Your best bet is just to refresh your cart throughout the day and wait for more restocks for shipping. A few of us got some great stuff last night. I may submit another order if Fire Emblem comes in stock.

Has anybody had their order shipped yet? I ordered mine yesterday and it hasn't shipped yet. I've had too many cancelled orders with Best Buy for great deals that I'm nervous this one will get cancelled.

Has anybody had their order shipped yet? I ordered mine yesterday and it hasn't shipped yet. I've had too many cancelled orders with Best Buy for great deals that I'm nervous this one will get cancelled.
Both of my orders shipped out yesterday, with expected delivery on the 3rd of Sept.

Both were picked up by UPS this morning and expected for delivery on Tuesday.

I made 2 orders and only 2 of my games shipped. One order said I have 3x of an item shipped to me but I only ordered one. Have yet to receive the shipping confirmation for the other 2 in that order and I am a little worried. The other order I ordered yesterday but 2 of the games are already having the no shipping designation. I was a little suspicious of this re-stock of games but will wait and see.

Two of my games in my only order have gone back to "not available for shipping." This stinks of another Best Buy cancelling. I had Mario Galaxy 2 and Skyward Sword, both are now NOT shipping.

I made 2 orders and only 2 of my games shipped. One order said I have 3x of an item shipped to me but I only ordered one. Have yet to receive the shipping confirmation for the other 2 in that order and I am a little worried. The other order I ordered yesterday but 2 of the games are already having the no shipping designation. I was a little suspicious of this re-stock of games but will wait and see.

I got 5 shipped confirmations for the games I ordered yesterday. I am definitely calling BB tomorrow on why the other games I ordered on Sunday haven't shipped yet. If they shipped 3 of the same game, I will go shaq fu, especially when the other 2 where games I wanted to purchase.

Got my shipping notification for the order I placed last night! So majorly excited. Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart 7, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and Paper Mario. I've been refreshing my cart since yesterday, hoping other games I want come in stock. Too bad th new Donkey Kong game can't be added yet. ;)

Seems more like a glitch at first.  Managed to snag a few games despite the cart vanishing act.  Gonna see what will happen after that.

Games,

FE:Awakening

MH3U

NSMB2

Mario Kart Wii (as a quick filler)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, wish I had seen this when Luigi's Mansion was in stock. Or that my local stores stocked any of the titles I'm interested in.

My order shipped late yesterday evening. Glad to have Best Buy come through on this. Now here's hoping for manuals, cases, and NintendoClub coins (j/k).

My order shipped late yesterday evening. Glad to have Best Buy come through on this. Now here's hoping for manuals, cases, and NintendoClub coins (j/k).
Trust me when I say at $12.50 apiece, I'm more than happy to get cart only. Just wish I knew how to navigate pass the bugs yesterday evening cause I wouldn't need to be looking out anymore.

If I go to pick up a game for in-store pickup and it just has the generic best buy artwork, I don't want it. I'm kind of OCD that way. Is it better to just not pick it up and let it expire or do the pickup and then do a return later?

I bought 4 games, 3 were available to ship and 1 was available for pickup. I just have a bad feeling the one I'm about to pick up will be missing the artwork and manual. The last time I did a pickup at this store it was disc only. Anyway, I just don't know how this works with the b2g2, because if I return 1 it will be a b1g2, which is pretty shady. Maybe they'd let me replace it for a similarly priced game?

picked up 

Dark moon   got today  complete

SMB2  3ds   cart only

Mario  London 2012   compelte

mario kart  7 complete 

loved to be able to dump some of these for 20 and end up with  2 for 13 

picked up

Dark moon got today complete

SMB2 3ds cart only

Mario London 2012 compelte

mario kart 7 complete

loved to be able to dump some of these for 20 and end up with 2 for 13
Man, I wish my local stores had any of those games used. Well, maybe not Mario London.

Got my order today

New Super Mario Bros  

Mario Power Tennis

Mario Kart 7

Super Mario 3d land

All four came with game cart, case and artwork!! Im excited great deal for $50 and will be a great present for my little brother.

picked up

Dark moon got today complete

SMB2 3ds cart only

Mario London 2012 compelte

mario kart 7 complete

loved to be able to dump some of these for 20 and end up with 2 for 13
You could trade Luigi's and MK7 into gamestop for the $50 credit toward a new game promotion

must been a piss poor restock did not see anything in stock
Yep from the time I got stuff in cart things were already gone.

This time the only things available (luckily i didn't have em) were

Pokemon Gates

Mario 3d land

Kart 7

Then I simply grabbed another filler game.

I can guarantee you that fire emblem and luigi mansion did not restock at all and that the restock was literally only a few mins at 1am CST.

If I weren't so deathly afraid of making my backlog worse, I'd go pick up a handful of Wii games...there's still like a dozen left I'd like to own.

If I go to pick up a game for in-store pickup and it just has the generic best buy artwork, I don't want it. I'm kind of OCD that way. Is it better to just not pick it up and let it expire or do the pickup and then do a return later?

I bought 4 games, 3 were available to ship and 1 was available for pickup. I just have a bad feeling the one I'm about to pick up will be missing the artwork and manual. The last time I did a pickup at this store it was disc only. Anyway, I just don't know how this works with the b2g2, because if I return 1 it will be a b1g2, which is pretty shady. Maybe they'd let me replace it for a similarly priced game?
Bump - I have a similar question. I thought I had seen somewhere that, if you return one, they just refund a dollar amount equaling 25% of the total cost. Is that true? I hate finding only 3 games I want. If I knew I could return a 4th (crap) game, I would do just that.

Bump - I have a similar question. I thought I had seen somewhere that, if you return one, they just refund a dollar amount equaling 25% of the total cost. Is that true? I hate finding only 3 games I want. If I knew I could return a 4th (crap) game, I would do just that.
Just had a chat with a rep and was told that the system should allow you to do a normal exchange with the product but its up to the store manager on whether or not they will let you. Not sure for refunds. I was also told that if there was an item that you wanted at the store but couldn't find, it would be up to the store manager to let you order one that is in stock online.

Just had a chat with a rep and was told that the system should allow you to do a normal exchange with the product but its up to the store manager on whether or not they will let you. Not sure for refunds. I was also told that if there was an item that you wanted at the store but couldn't find, it would be up to the store manager to let you order one that is in stock online.
Thanks! IMO it's worth a shot, then. My local store has great service, and is good about doing online stuff combined with in-store.

Thanks! IMO it's worth a shot, then. My local store has great service, and is good about doing online stuff combined with in-store.
Just make sure you trade it towards something of an equal value and if questioned you tell them about the promotion that was going on.

My orders arrived today. All complete with case and manual except for Pokemon Platinum. Out of all 12, the two copies of that were the only ones to be cartridge only. I got:

Super Princess Peach

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Pokemon Platinum

Kirby's Return to Dreamland

Soul Hackers

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity

Pokemon Platinum

Super Mario 3D Land

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS)

I really wanted Pokemon Soul Silver but it went out of stock right before I checked out, so had to throw another Pokemon Platinum in there in a hurry before anything else did. Wanted Heart Gold as well but I don't think I ever saw that one even in stock. Overall though, awesome haul for all being complete except Platinum. :)

My orders arrived today. All complete with case and manual except for Pokemon Platinum. Out of all 12, the two copies of that were the only ones to be cartridge only. I got:

Super Princess Peach

Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time

Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Pokemon Platinum

Kirby's Return to Dreamland

Soul Hackers

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity

Pokemon Platinum

Super Mario 3D Land

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

New Super Mario Bros. 2

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS)

I really wanted Pokemon Soul Silver but it went out of stock right before I checked out, so had to throw another Pokemon Platinum in there in a hurry before anything else did. Wanted Heart Gold as well but I don't think I ever saw that one even in stock. Overall though, awesome haul for all being complete except Platinum. :)
Very cool. Glad to see a story about someone getting mostly complete games. Hope the rest of us get as lucky.

Well it seems small restocks happen at 1am CST everyday.  This is the 4th day this has happpened for me for 3ds games only.

Literally woke up 16mins pass the hour refreshed page and they had luigi mansion in stock didn't bother for anything else.

Grabbed it and will see if I can get the CS there to exchange that with my last order once everything arrives.

Well it seems small restocks happen at 1am CST everyday. This is the 4th day this has happpened for me for 3ds games only.

Literally woke up 16mins pass the hour refreshed page and they had luigi mansion in stock didn't bother for anything else.

Grabbed it and will see if I can get the CS there to exchange that with my last order once everything arrives.
Well I must have missed it because I was looking at about the same time and didn't see anything come up.

"not available for shipping"

okay well i guess i can just drive a little then...aaaaaaaand no stores within 160 miles have any of these games

t-thanks bestbuy-senpai 

I received my shipment today that I placed on Tuesday.

I ordered

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Mario Kart 7

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

To my delight and unexpected surprised, all games were complete with the case and manual. Only one game came with the Club Nintendo code. At first I thought they'd shipped me brand new games by mistake, but then I realized they were all resealed.

Very, very happy. Will definitely buy more games from Bestbuy.com in the future.

I don't know how I missed it the first time, but I just realized my Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity case has the cartridge for Pokemon Rumble Blast in it. -_-

Hope it's not a hassle to get that fixed. Overall though, still a great deal. Hope they do more deals like this in the future.

A local store has

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

Cooking Mama 4

Kid Icarus (cart only)

and I'd have to find one more item...

It'd be $50 for all. Online I can add Doc Lautrec...

I received my shipment today that I placed on Tuesday.

I ordered

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Mario Kart 7

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

To my delight and unexpected surprised, all games were complete with the case and manual. Only one game came with the Club Nintendo code. At first I thought they'd shipped me brand new games by mistake, but then I realized they were all resealed.

Very, very happy. Will definitely buy more games from Bestbuy.com in the future.
Good selection man. This sale was a great way to get the 3ds game backlog started lol.

Well it seems small restocks happen at 1am CST everyday. This is the 4th day this has happpened for me for 3ds games only.

depends on the store most stores are doing RETURN ALL ONLY on these so i doubt they let you swap it cause by the time you get it the buy 2 get 2 free will be over

depends on the store most stores are doing RETURN ALL ONLY on these so i doubt they let you swap it cause by the time you get it the buy 2 get 2 free will be over
Got a pal that works there so if the system allows it there should not be any problem. Also had a rep state that what I plan on doing should work in the system. So I hope a manager doesn't get involved cause then it would be up to them.

bread's done
Back