BACK AGAIN! $3 flat shipping any size order at Gohastings today only 11/2

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
They just sent an E-mail stating free shipping with a new release purchase.

Stitches by Pepper for $2.99 still works as a free shipping qualifier, making my any order shipped for free.

Use code: NEW2TUES (11/2's code) and add any new release to get the entire order shipped free.

Remember, codes don't stack (currently available 25% off DVD etc USED25), but free shipping beats any other deal for cheaper items.

I was prepared this time, I already have a list of about 13 items ready to checkout in my cart for about $22 shipped. If I were paying for shipping, it would add about $30 more to the order.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pepper is pretty badass they kinda sound like a mix of sublime with red hot chili peppers.

look up... Pepper - "No Control"

What is the difference between 'previously viewed' and 'used'?

I'm really glad they have this as I missed out on the free shipping (for Halloween) and just got a Blu Ray player (PS3, actually!)

Previously Viewed = was a rental at their retail locations.
Used = traded in by a private individual at their retail locations.

Always go for used if you can, they scrutinize their trade-ins fairly well and they're always in excellent condition. The only one I caved on for PV was Avatar, since PV was only $8 and used was almost $12.

I'm new to Blu as well, and even newer to 1080p (this weekend). It really makes a big different being full HD.

Do the used or Previously Viewed come in their original boxes or are they just the discs? I've never ordered from them.

Nice, there's a few cheaper things that I've been wanting from there.

Man Stroke Woman: The Complete First Series Used $4.82
Son of Rambow Used $1.62
Trailer Park Boys: Countdown to Liquor Day Blu-ray Used $6.28
Fanboys Used $2.63
Watchmen: Tales of the Black Freighter Blu-ray Used $3.83

Plus the cd for free shipping.

I think the PV discs come with artwork, but in regular dvd/rental style cases and not the blu-ray ones and are more likely to be in worse condition than the used. I've gotten 2 or 3 in the past and that's how they were. Not in terrible shape, but the used were nearly perfect while the PV had been handled a lot more since they were rentals.

My order :Items:
Quantity:1,Saw V Previously Viewed - Blu-ray $3.33
Quantity:1,Stitches Audio Compact Disc $2.99
Quantity:1,The Ruins Used - Blu-ray $3.83
Quantity:1,Saw IV Used - Blu-ray $6.28
Quantity:1,The Thaw Used - Blu-ray $6.28
Quantity:1,Planet Hulk Used - Blu-ray $6.28
Quantity:1,True Blood: The Complete Second Season Used - Blu-ray $30.58
Quantity:1,Die Hard Collection Used - Blu-ray $19.09
Quantity:1,Robocop Trilogy Used - Blu-ray $18.14
Quantity:1,The International Previously Viewed - Blu-ray $2.50
Quantity:1,Combinations Used - Audio Compact Disc $2.78
Quantity:1,Lost Souls Used - Trade Cloth $5.98
Quantity:1,Spider Legs Used - Trade Cloth $2.84
Quantity:1,Visual Guide to Xanth Used - Trade Paper $2.84
Quantity:1,A Princess of Landover Used - Trade Cloth $5.68
Quantity:1,The Gypsy Morph Used - Trade Cloth $2.30
Quantity:1,Cell Used - Trade Cloth $2.30
Quantity:1,Under the Dome Used - Trade Cloth $7.73
Quantity:1,Just after Sunset Used - Trade Cloth $1.99
Quantity:1,The Regulators Used - Trade Cloth $2.30
Quantity:1,Desperation Used - Trade Cloth $2.30
Quantity:1,Pet Sematary Used - Trade Cloth $1.99
Quantity:1,Blockade Billy Used - Trade Cloth $3.65
Quantity:1,The Dead Zone Used - Trade Cloth $1.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TeamUnderdog']True Blood Season 2 Blu Ray for less than $7. What a steal! 0_0[/QUOTE]

I wish, the price is for the item before it. :D

I finally placed my order and ended up with around 250$ worth of movies :x . The only thing I was annoyed about was that Firefly, which I had in my cart, went out of stock! :(

Oh well, guess I need something to get in the future! :)

Wish I saw this earlier. I got a handful of things, but I need to make a list of stuff so I don't waste so much time browsing the pages. Wasn't sure when the 27th was going to roll over on the site. Thanks Kerig

[quote name='Shan82']When the description says [includes digital copy], will it actually do so?[/QUOTE]

Goozex has it summed up best with the entire digital copy debacle:

Never expect the code to be valid/included, but for an item to be considered full package, it MUST include any digital copy discs that came with it, regardless of whether they're worthless/used or not.

I honestly don't see how someone could trade in their used movie to GoHastings and have any way at all to verify if the code is still valid for the digital download without redeeming it.

Yeah, if this coupon keeps popping up and there is a cheap New Release on, that would keep me going back! :)

Especially since there were several movies I wanted shown as being Out of Stock.

same deal is back it seems. NEW2TUES is new code.

I actually got 2 tubs of mail today from my last order.
No real complaints - saw 5 was in a dvd case, but that was preowned so somewhat expected. True Blood S2 was New , though i ordered Used so that was a nice surprise.

Updated the OP. Pepper ~ Stitches for $3 still works with today's code to get it all shipped free.

Stay away from Previously Viewed if at all possible, it's never worth it.

Also, I would very highly recommend anyone add a copy of the movie Grace to their order for $1.62. I watched it last night and felt it was easily the most satisfying horror movie I've seen this decade. Much more disturbing/shocking than Human Centipede.

u87044elpyv.jpg

Wish I could have ordered more this week, but I ordered quite a few last week. I got all but one of my movies yesterday. They filled up one of the post office tubs, LOL.

One or two of the movies was supposed to come with a DVD/BR combo, but only had a Blu Ray. I plan to contact gohastings to see about getting the DVD version (since we have several DVD players, but only one Blu Ray player). Anyone had this happen?

Also, when do they normally charge you for the order? When you order, when they're shipped, or when you receive them? I was trying to find the order on my credit card statement, but I don't think it's posted yet. But I'm still waiting on one of my movies to ship.

[quote name='Shan82']One or two of the movies was supposed to come with a DVD/BR combo, but only had a Blu Ray...Anyone had this happen?[/QUOTE]

They did that with my Avatar BD/DVD previously-viewed. It says Rental Exclusive on the front and only had the BD. No DVD included. You can avoid this by ordering Used instead.

It's getting worse more than ever. Many rental versions (esp. with Redbox) only have the barebones movie with no special features that are included with the home release. It's a way for the movie studios to get a purchase from us instead of a rental. First BD I noticed it on was Copout.

I love goHastings, and this almost makes up for the % off codes not working on blu-rays most of the time.

Previously viewed will come in rental cases without the original artwork/inserts, and used will usually come in the original cases. This has always been the case with my orders, but it isn't 100% guaranteed that you will get a complete original if you buy used.

[quote name='Kerig']They did that with my Avatar BD/DVD previously-viewed. It says Rental Exclusive on the front and only had the BD. No DVD included. You can avoid this by ordering Used instead.

It's getting worse more than ever. Many rental versions (esp. with Redbox) only have the barebones movie with no special features that are included with the home release. It's a way for the movie studios to get a purchase from us instead of a rental. First BD I noticed it on was Copout.[/QUOTE]

That's actually one of the two I was referring to! Same thing, with the 'rental release' as well. Did you try contacting them to get the DVD version, as well?

Do they do these sorts of sales often? I missed it, but looking over the site, I see a ton of stuff I would buy if I got free shipping.

bread's done
Back