(Back in Stock) Quantum Redshift (Xbox) PO $3 shipped

For me, it was always around $5.99 POed at EB. I scored 2 copies back in April of 2003 when it was $9.99 new. FYI, they are $6 new after green tag effect at TRU. Check our your local Toys'R'Us if you have interest in this game, its pretty good while it last for the price. I still haven't gotten 100% though.

To me this game got incredibly hard way too quickly. This is coming from a guy who beat Wipeout and Wipeout XL on the PS1.

Other than the difficulty, I'd say Quantum Redshift is well worth $9.99, though. . . Great implementation of custom soundtracks, and great sense of speed.

Steve

its hard, I bourhg it for $5 from EB a while back...mad fun...load times suck tho and no live...other than that its really good

I bought it for $5 new at EB. A decent game, though a bit generic - how many futuristic racers are there already?!

I had this one in my cart yesterday (didn't have my Edge card at work) but didn't buy it.

Mostly want to see it as one of the (many?) games that failed to help MS elevate the Xbox after launch.

Not really upset that I missed it (slipped out of my fingers) . . . heck I don't have time for the good games that I own.

The developers are the majority of the guys from the original Wipeout team. I've got all the Wipeout games, and I can assure you that this is worthy of those who love Wipeout.

You can still get it from the Wal Mart 2 for $20 sale, if you are that desperate.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.gsp?product_id=3399600&sourceid=24846606252337770063

0080552909774_60X60.gif

[quote name='Rozz']I bought it for $5 new at EB. A decent game, though a bit generic - how many futuristic racers are there already?![/quote]

That's kind of what I thought. Not a bad game, just not one that does much to wow you.

bread's done
Back