Back To The Future Blu-ray Trilogy $14.99 free ship @ Amazon!

Sometimes nostalgia needs to stay as that. Rented it when this set got released, and it just wasn't as good as I remembered. Unexpectedly bored actually.

The $15 price does make the flimsy foldout packaging more bearable though.

[quote name='BingoBrown']
picard-facepalm.jpg
[/QUOTE]

also,
picardsquint.jpg

[quote name='Zachbeast']Noooo, why did I have to miss this![/QUOTE]

You haven't miss this. Just PM the $14.99 price in this week's Target ad at Best Buy, as well as use the Best Buy $5 off any DVD/Blu $14.99 and up coupon and you'll get it for $9.99 + tax.

[quote name='karkyco']You haven't miss this. Just PM the $14.99 price in this week's Target ad at Best Buy, as well as use the Best Buy $5 off any DVD/Blu $14.99 and up coupon and you'll get it for $9.99 + tax.[/QUOTE]

So, the $14.99 price is good through to the end of this week at Target (06/17)?
If so, the Best Buy PM + Coupon is a great idea, thanks karkyco!

[quote name='karkyco']You haven't miss this. Just PM the $14.99 price in this week's Target ad at Best Buy, as well as use the Best Buy $5 off any DVD/Blu $14.99 and up coupon and you'll get it for $9.99 + tax.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I didn't even want to even attempt stacking a coupon with a PM again at my local BB. I just picked it up at Target for $14.99 + tax.

If you can't get it @ bb or amazon, bring an ad to walmart.

They should be able to MATCH IT!
At least the one I go to did...hell the manager immediately went on break and pm a copy for themselves.

Sadly there was only 2 copies.

Shelf tag said the set was 59.96..haha

[quote name='abhinav']Ordered this last night, $15 for Back to the Future II is worth it alone[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, I never saw BttF II or III! If I recall, they were both released in the theaters at the same time, which is odd. I love the original, and it's worth $14.99 by itself.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']Believe it or not, I never saw BttF II or III! If I recall, they were both released in the theaters at the same time, which is odd. I love the original, and it's worth $14.99 by itself.[/QUOTE]

I believe it was more like the Matrix sequels where they were released a few months after the other.

[quote name='FadeToOne']I believe it was more like the Matrix sequels where they were released a few months after the other.[/QUOTE]
first was released in '85. Then yeah 2 and 3 were closer together in 1989/90.

3 was by far my least favorite. But still totally worth the $15 price. I guess it's $25 now but still worth it imo.

I urge anybody who hasn't seen this complete trilogy to break down and spend the puny $14.99 for it. Not only is this the best release available for the trilogy, but it's quite possibly the most tightly scripted and well done stories in the history of film making. Part I is always a classic, though Part II is my favorite because of the massive time traveling involved. Like others will note, Part III is considered the weakest of the 3 movies, but it wraps the story up in a way that I cannot complain about at all. I hope you can all partake on this ;)

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']Believe it or not, I never saw BttF II or III! If I recall, they were both released in the theaters at the same time, which is odd. I love the original, and it's worth $14.99 by itself.[/QUOTE]

They weren't released in theaters at the same time, LOL. Maybe if you had one of those discount theaters that got movies months after their opening.

But part 3 did come out VERY quickly after part 2, IIRC it was 3-6 months between their openings. They had filmed and edited the two together, which allowed them to put them out so close to each other.

[quote name='bigdaddykyler']If you can't get it @ bb or amazon, bring an ad to walmart.

They should be able to MATCH IT!
At least the one I go to did...hell the manager immediately went on break and pm a copy for themselves.

Sadly there was only 2 copies.

Shelf tag said the set was 59.96..haha[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny, lol.

[quote name='karkyco']They weren't released in theaters at the same time, LOL. Maybe if you had one of those discount theaters that got movies months after their opening.

But part 3 did come out VERY quickly after part 2, IIRC it was 3-6 months between their openings. They had filmed and edited the two together, which allowed them to put them out so close to each other.[/QUOTE]

Part Two came out in November 1989, Part Three in May 1990. So you were very close.

Mine hasn't shipped yet from Amazon. Anyone else with this same issue? In the past when it has taken this long for something to ship it has been cancelled. (ahem, Target LOTR trilogy for instance)

[quote name='RaptureDJ']how do you price match on amazon?? it shows $25 and i would love that $15 deal :([/QUOTE]

You can call them

[quote name='MetalGearDraco']What's with all the Part III haters? I think it's right up there with Part I for me. The train climax is my favorite scene in the series.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong, but it's just not as good as the first or second one, mostly because the original is just so good.

I think most people who felt Part III was weak are people who don't like westerns very much. I remember as a kid, Part II was my favorite because of all the future-y stuff (hoverboard!), and Part III seemed kind of boring because I could just not get interested in that period. Later, I saw The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly, and realized there were actually westerns I liked, that it wasn't all just John Wayne movies or the cheesy ones that led to Marty dressing the way he did when he first arrived. Now that I've seen a lot more good westerns, Part III is almost my favorite of the series (though I still gotta give it to Part I).

[quote name='avwjase']Mine hasn't shipped yet from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

When I ordered this, it said ships in 9-13 days. About an hour later, I received a notification that they can ship it earlier, then an hour later I got a shipping notification, and I should have it today. I ordered it Tuesday.

I just got mine and it came in excellent condition. Sometimes things get beat up in the shipping process or you get one that isn't too great but this looks fantastic. This is the thicker box set with the digital copy and cardboard sleeve. Thanks again.

Well, they finally shipped mine today. I got an e-mail saying that it shipped this morning which means I should have it tomorrow. There is an Amazon distribution center two miles from my house so I don't think I have ever ordered from them and not received my stuff the very next day. I've ever received it the same day a few times, if they ship it out around 6-7 AM, I can sometimes get stuff the same day.

All in all, good news. I was starting to worry since it hadn't shipped yet. In the past when companies have done that to me it meant they were going to cancel.

bread's done
Back