[Backordered] Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Xbox 360) - $19.99 w/ FSSS @ Amazon

Good price indeed, picked it up a few weeks back and really enjoying it. Story is not as good yet but it has a LOT more features than in AC2.

hmm I'll wait for a $14.99 ;)

or maybe Ubisoft will release a collection with all four main games or just an Ezio Trilogy Collection... with all DLC

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - XBox 360

Currently $19.99
Was $39.99
Free Prime Member Shipping or Free Shipping on $25

51M3bWu%2BibL._AA300_.jpg

[quote name='Gamer SDP']hmm I'll wait for a $14.99 ;)

or maybe Ubisoft will release a collection with all four main games or just an Ezio Trilogy Collection... with all DLC[/QUOTE]It was $15 twice in late may & early June
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295569
I'd definitely be in for more 3 packs. Hell with all the 3's this year alone(Resistance 3, Battlefield 3, UC3, GoW3 etc) I'm surprised they don't just offer a $100 SE with all the games/DLC included just to strengthen their franchises.

[quote name='hazzmos']Been waiting for $20, picked one up! Thanks![/QUOTE]^^^

Looks like this deal is back from the dead, for the moment. But still make sure in the future you check to see if its already been posted. this deal has already been posted about in a thread that's literally not even halfway down the page.

[quote name='erbaledge']Shucks! Looks like this was already posted: HERE
Sorry for the repost. I did search, but did not see the other thread.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Magicman103']Looks like this deal is back from the dead, for the moment. But still make sure in the future you check to see if its already been posted. this deal has already been posted about in a thread that's literally not even halfway down the page.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know. See my post two posts above yours. :)

[quote name='erbaledge']Yes, I know. See my post two posts above yours. :)[/QUOTE]

oh lol sorry. totally missed that. good price by the way! Now if only the ps3 version would drop in price....

[quote name='Enuf']It was $15 twice in late may & early June
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295569
I'd definitely be in for more 3 packs. Hell with all the 3's this year alone(Resistance 3, Battlefield 3, UC3, GoW3 etc) I'm surprised they don't just offer a $100 SE with all the games/DLC included just to strengthen their franchises.
[/QUOTE]

I would have known if it hit $15. your thread title even mentions it as ymmv (I don't get the mag and didn't see one to take coupons from anyway). If Ubisoft does release a compilation, it'd be AFTER Revelations. also $100 is way too much...unless they include a hidden blade :cool:

As much as I want revelations this makes me consider cancelling my preorder (I defiantly will do it if there isn't any credit for it). Assassins creed games from what I have seen drop in price fast

[quote name='strait edge follower']As much as I want revelations this makes me consider cancelling my preorder (I defiantly will do it if there isn't any credit for it). Assassins creed games from what I have seen drop in price fast[/QUOTE]

Cancel your order if you haven't played either 1 or 2. The price drop doesn't mean the game is awful, most CAGs know Ubisoft drop their prices fairly quicker than other publishers. I don't know the reason behind it...anyone?

[quote name='htown01']Cancel your order if you haven't played either 1 or 2. The price drop doesn't mean the game is awful, most CAGs know Ubisoft drop their prices fairly quicker than other publishers. I don't know the reason behind it...anyone?[/QUOTE]

I've played and beaten 1, 2, and brotherhood (I'm a assassins creed junkie lol). I got part 2 and brotherhood at launch and I noticed how they droped so fast in price after I got them. Mabye they sold a lot at launch that retailers had them on sale alot and ubisoft droped the prices to keep the momentum of the sales I guess ? (I know activision would never do that lol). These things make me consider canceling my preorder. 20 or so amazon credit would change that obviously

[quote name='strait edge follower']I've played and beaten 1, 2, and brotherhood (I'm a assassins creed junkie lol). I got part 2 and brotherhood at launch and I noticed how they droped so fast in price after I got them. Mabye they sold a lot at launch that retailers had them on sale alot and ubisoft droped the prices to keep the momentum of the sales I guess ? (I know activision would never do that lol). These things make me consider canceling my preorder. 20 or so amazon credit would change that obviously[/QUOTE]

:lol: Then why did you say this would "makes me consider cancelling my pre-order" if you're an assassin's creed junkie? Silly monkey :D

That may be a reason why they drop their prices quicker but you're right, Activision wouldn't do this :lol:

[quote name='strait edge follower']I've played and beaten 1, 2, and brotherhood (I'm a assassins creed junkie lol). I got part 2 and brotherhood at launch and I noticed how they droped so fast in price after I got them. Mabye they sold a lot at launch that retailers had them on sale alot and ubisoft droped the prices to keep the momentum of the sales I guess ? (I know activision would never do that lol). These things make me consider canceling my preorder. 20 or so amazon credit would change that obviously[/QUOTE]

Last year Kmart had Brotherhood for 40 a week or two after it came out. Figure it will be a deal this year too.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']I would have known if it hit $15. your thread title even mentions it as ymmv (I don't get the mag and didn't see one to take coupons from anyway). If Ubisoft does release a compilation, it'd be AFTER Revelations. also $100 is way too much...unless they include a hidden blade :cool:[/QUOTE]It was only YMMV b/c
"AC:B will be $30 on sale tomorrow(7/3) but the $15 off coupon ends today but you maybe able to get a price adjustment & end up with it for $15. My suggestion is to buy it now using the coupon so at least it's $25."
but the 1st week of the coupons it was $15.

$100 is cool $60 for the new game, $40 for the other 3 titles+DLC+SE items

I was able to add it to the cart at 19.99 and since I am prime I get the free 2 day shipping. The odd thing was when I moused over the 19.99 option it says it 'Usually ships in 2 to 3 weeks'.

Is it on back order then? Inquiring minds want to know.

ubisoft games are known to drop fast in price. i bought splinter cell conviction for $45 and it went to $30 in no time. same goes for R6 Vegas2. also games i don't have like Endwar and HAWX drop like crazy within 6 months.

bread's done
Back