Bad Goozex Traders Master List- Updated Nove. 10, 2010

I hope it won't take long. I've been kinda spoiled I guess in terms of how long it takes, that getting a slow user was bound to happen. As long as it is in good condition and the CD-key is valid.

Holy CRAP is this guy a loser.

209dloc

Thought s/he was sending me Prince of Persia:LE for the PS3 and sends me a message "didn't sent it off, pm me anothe offer." So I'm like WTF and ask him/her to cancel as it looks like they're not sending the game. I get another message asking me to "leave positive feedback and the game will cancel." :roll: Sucks 'cause I'm sitting with one less trade credit and minus 900 points waiting for this loser to clear things up!

*edit* newest message from him:

message-pm-false.gif
Re: did not send them
Posted by: 209dloc on April 14, 2009 - 12:48:19

WELL I M NEW N DONT HAVE ANY POINTS WEN I THOUGHT IT SAID CONFIRM SHIP LIKE IT WUD TELL ME HOW SO SCREW YOU N I ASKED YOU TO LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO ID GET POINTS THEN I CAN SEND YU GAME DUMMY N CLEARLY YU HAVE NO LIFE OR GIRLFRIEND CAUSE YUR OVER HERE PISSIN YUR PANTS OVER A DUMB GAME HAHA N YEA CAPS LOCK IS ON N WAT

:lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='punkmaggit']Holy CRAP is this guy a loser.

209dloc

Thought s/he was sending me Prince of Persia:LE for the PS3 and sends me a message "didn't sent it off, pm me anothe offer." So I'm like WTF and ask him/her to cancel as it looks like they're not sending the game. I get another message asking me to "leave positive feedback and the game will cancel." :roll: Sucks 'cause I'm sitting with one less trade credit and minus 900 points waiting for this loser to clear things up!

*edit* newest message from him:

message-pm-false.gif
Re: did not send them
Posted by: 209dloc on April 14, 2009 - 12:48:19

WELL I M NEW N DONT HAVE ANY POINTS WEN I THOUGHT IT SAID CONFIRM SHIP LIKE IT WUD TELL ME HOW SO SCREW YOU N I ASKED YOU TO LEAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK SO ID GET POINTS THEN I CAN SEND YU GAME DUMMY N CLEARLY YU HAVE NO LIFE OR GIRLFRIEND CAUSE YUR OVER HERE PISSIN YUR PANTS OVER A DUMB GAME HAHA N YEA CAPS LOCK IS ON N WAT

:lol::lol:[/quote]
If there was any justice in the world the fine folks at Goozex would take 209dloc, load him/her into a cannon, aim said cannon at a brick wall, and fire.

Who in their right mind would agree to this? As I understand it, once you give feedback, that's it. There's no going back and you've just lost your points and trade credit.

Its probably some kid hoping s/he'll find another kid as dumb as s/he is that'll go along with this scam.

I might have run into a non shipper myself though it might be too early to judge. He confirmed the game shipped last week even so far as providing the DC number. Thing is USPS still hasn't gotten the game and it's been a week since he confirmed shipped.

I'll keep you guys updated since he hasn't responded yet to my PM. Looking at his feedback though, he has a bit of a shady (ha ha) history.

Nice to see 209dloc was left out to hang.

jlknutsen - Had 2-3 negatives already about not not getting games from various people.
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/goozexprofile.asp?id=6166223499686

When I requested a RE4 demo and he said he would ship it May 11th (on May 8th). It turns out he did not ship it before May 19th and as I had not received it yet, I posted negative feedback and then asked him to cancel it. (not sure if negative stays for uncomplete transaction but since he didnt ship I would rather not deal with him to begin with.
Maybe my case was a simple mistake, but he didnt ship it as he said and he already had negatives. I asked him for tracking if he had shipped it before canceling it though.

well I've got a user that probably won't ship.... I think it was matched friday about 2 weeks ago, didn't ship on Monday and said won't ship till that coming friday...

gah... there needs to be a more hit than just -5/-10 Like take away points or something.

These bad shippers are just wasting time and goozex "auto" service.

moocow9292

Agreed to ship out Motor Toon Grand Prix for PlayStation. Didn't confirm shipment until two weeks after the trade was pended. As of today, still haven't received the game. He did not respond to PMs, and isn't active on the forums.

The really frustrating part about this is that I recently moved, and the trade timed out when I couldn't get my Internet up and running again, so this guy got his points.

[quote name='Vampire_Zio']I just signed up for the goozex account, does anyone actually use this and is it legit?[/QUOTE]

I've used it for awhile and it's awesome. Too awesome even. Between Goozex and Gamestop I've pretty much traded everything I was looking to get rid of with the exception of Madden 2002. GS wouldn't even give me a dime for it.

Kanemoney

Pm'd stating that he can't send it till friday, a week and half later. Waited, then said it was "returned" and then went to resend it and still nothing.

Eventually had to let Goozex throw a negative and the user stated he mailed it as soon as the negative hit. Still nothing after 4 days, but user didn't rebutt the negative.

My guess is that he still didn't send it.

fucking users like these piss me off, I've been matched twice on this game and they can't send it, and now it convinently when up in points right when I had just enough to get it. From the pms the user sent me, either failed english as a primary language or is definately

OP updated, sorry about the delay.

If anyone is matched up with aaronsedge, they are not sending games. I am waiting for my points and trade credit back. Happened to a buddy of mine as well.

Can someone explain how this bad traders list helps you? When you submit a trade, you don't get to pick who you trade with and you don't know who you get until afterwards.

So if i see the trader as someone on this list, what can I do about it? I doubt they would cancel the request.

Thanks

Add tanth to the list. The jerk sent me the most fucked up copy of Marvel vs Capcom for the DC I ever seen. Seriously, why even bother having it around? Of course the shit doesn't work. Left negative and hope he just accepts it.

[quote name='sandrshe']Can someone explain how this bad traders list helps you? When you submit a trade, you don't get to pick who you trade with and you don't know who you get until afterwards.

So if i see the trader as someone on this list, what can I do about it? I doubt they would cancel the request.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

It helps because if you are matched with someone, you can cancel the trade and if they are matched with you, you can ask for them to cancel the trade. Just a heads up for CAGs when it comes to Goozex.

I got a copy of Tomb Raider:Legend(360) today from a trader with 20+ feedback and it has that scratch ring in the middle you get if you play games with you 360 on its side. How does Goozex hadle things like this is there anything I can do before I drop a negative feedback on him?

p.s.
I dont have time to play through the game to see if its fine right now and I cant re-list it because of the condition so in the long run I am out 150 points and a trade token.

xxt2goodxx

The guy bitched about the disc having too many scratches... even though it worked perfectly fine for me. It's like he expects his games to be in mint condition.

[quote name='ajh2298']I got a copy of Tomb Raider:Legend(360) today from a trader with 20+ feedback and it has that scratch ring in the middle you get if you play games with you 360 on its side. How does Goozex hadle things like this is there anything I can do before I drop a negative feedback on him?

p.s.
I dont have time to play through the game to see if its fine right now and I cant re-list it because of the condition so in the long run I am out 150 points and a trade token.[/QUOTE]

Try installing the game to your HDD. If it fails, the disc isn't playable.

Yikes, was thinking about Goozex (trying to get Killzone 2 off my hands since a PS3 bundle is coming). Rather get taken advantage of by GameStop than dealing with online disputes on a website that has a Saturday morning mascot as the logo.

destroyer4496. Two weeks and still hasn't shipped the game. Claims that he/she was too broke to buy a $1 envelope to ship game. I leave a negative, and he/she disputes it. Pretty much a lamer.

10 days have passed sense conformation of shipping (on Goozex).
Nothing no reply to 2 PM's.
edit: User said it was "return to sender" and he never provided me any confirmation of shipping as I have received 4 incoming trades to that address.

Last edited by a moderator:
ironwave apparently isn't sending games. before this August, his feedback score consisted of 9 positive, 2 negative, and 1 neutral.

if that wasn't bad enough, spanning from August 25th to August 29th he received 3 consecutive negative feedbacks (including 1 from myself) for games he never sent.

Pvt rain can potentially be a scammer. I'm involved in a dispute with him.. and it just sounds ludicrous. I'll keep everyone updated.

Recent scammer I got a trade from today

hamesh
misparehad1
shtaim
shesh
misarba4
shalosh

The one who is trading with me is misarba4, But all the games sent and received are pretty much between the same half a dozen users or so trading games back and forth between them

[quote name='mis0']Pvt rain can potentially be a scammer. I'm involved in a dispute with him.. and it just sounds ludicrous. I'll keep everyone updated.[/QUOTE]

This guy was a scammer. His account was banned by Goozex.

Also, digirod seems to be a lamer. Offers a game as a Full Package and AFTER he confirms the shipping, claims that he "forgot" that there no manual. Pretty lame as I explicitly requested a full package.

But yeah, I might be wasting my time posting this as it seems no one really reads it/updates it. :lol:

dom_catz - I don't believe is still member but had a situation where I never received the game and no response from them. However, Goozex refunded my points and trade credit after a week or so.

StilesCrisis

a goozex flipper and a very bad one. he bought a game from amazon, had it sent directly to me without him knowing that the game is INCOMPLETE. i was trying to get him to cancel the trade, but he went ahead after many emails accepted the Neutral Feedback and therefore making it in favor of him to trade an incomplete game for 1000 points. i emailed goozex about it, and of course, they didnt reply. i emailed for the second time.

hmm today I was looking at doing some trading on goozex, but after reading this thread I'm not so sure. the site looks great, I just don't have any experience with it.

[quote name='Gbear09']hmm today I was looking at doing some trading on goozex, but after reading this thread I'm not so sure. the site looks great, I just don't have any experience with it.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't let that discourage you from using the site because I've been using the site for a long time with over 150 trades and I've only had one problem with a trader and Goozex corrected that fast. You'll save a ton of money and it beats getting ripped off at Ebgames, imo..

Yeah but the line for new games is soo long on goozex. I'm #672 in line for Uncharted 2. Lol

Goozex is great for trading PS2 games you dont play for older PS3 games though. Sent in Persona 4 and got RE 5

[quote name='D Skylark']Yeah but the line for new games is soo long on goozex. I'm #672 in line for Uncharted 2. Lol

Goozex is great for trading PS2 games you dont play for older PS3 games though. Sent in Persona 4 and got RE 5[/QUOTE]

Patience on new games, or you need to stay up late and add them to your request queue as soon as you're able to.

I've had some bad trades on Goozex but what is the point of pointing out the scammers? Is there a way to block certain traders a la ebay?

I always check their feedback and see if they are active on the site.

If you've got one feedback and your profile says you've got the grammar of a 13 year old, no trade for you!

Please add the following bad Goozex trader:

angelinaclement

I sent out a DVD set to this person on 12/28 and was trying to PM them today to remind them to leave feedback. It turns out their account does not exist anymore or is inactive:headache:

Add [email protected]

I received Forza 3 from him the other day with a missing manual (listed as complete) and a crack on the inner disc ring. The game was playable, so I was willing to overlook the inner disc ring crack. I did request the manual and politely explained the goozex policy on complete games. I received this response:

"dude. i dont. give. a fuck. . . . u dont need the fucking manual. its a racing game. this is [email protected] friend's by the way. give me the UP so i can get my fucking points. im not going to send u the manual and spend 3 dollars EVER! so. get. over. it."

At that point I decided to leave a Negative and I sent the game back today. He PMed me with the title "$$$$$$" and here's what he sent today:

"dude. you are like 45 years old. and WE are 15. u fucking cunt $$$$er. its a video game. and it this world u dont get everything u want"

[quote name='maccabee72']Add [email protected]

I received Forza 3 from him the other day with a missing manual (listed as complete) and a crack on the inner disc ring. The game was playable, so I was willing to overlook the inner disc ring crack. I did request the manual and politely explained the goozex policy on complete games. I received this response:

"dude. i dont. give. a fuck. . . . u dont need the fucking manual. its a racing game. this is [email protected] friend's by the way. give me the UP so i can get my fucking points. im not going to send u the manual and spend 3 dollars EVER! so. get. over. it."

At that point I decided to leave a Negative and I sent the game back today. He PMed me with the title "$$$$$$" and here's what he sent today:

"dude. you are like 45 years old. and WE are 15. u fucking cunt $$$$er. its a video game. and it this world u dont get everything u want"[/QUOTE]

did you reply? because you have to play off the "u dont get everything u want"...

say like an education? or your points?

[quote name='royalbliss1']Falsepretense89 - Never sent the Movie.

I really like this thread.
Thanks for creating it OP![/QUOTE]

Looks like he only has 1 feedback, and its a negative for not sending a PC game.

[quote name='Squarehard']Looks like he only has 1 feedback, and its a negative for not sending a PC game.[/QUOTE]

I'm also one of this guys negatives. I wasn't going to post until I saw that, cuz I figured that Goozex will probably get rid of the guy, and also it seems that the OP is no longer being updated.

Should someone start (and maintain) a new thread?

I'm not sure if this qualifies for:
1. Very poor packaging for shipment- wrapped in regular paper and tape.

...but nated1455 sent me a disc only game in a normal envelope and inside it was wrapped in a napkin. I found it odd and in my opinion poor packaging.

[quote name='Gbear09']hmm today I was looking at doing some trading on goozex, but after reading this thread I'm not so sure. the site looks great, I just don't have any experience with it.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way. Found Gametz way easier to use.

[quote name='Meremare']I'm the same way. Found Gametz way easier to use.[/QUOTE]

Gametz is a game-for-game system though, right? Goozex isn't.

bread's done
Back