Balloon Fight - Wii U Virtual Console - 30 Cents

[quote name='Desousa93']No. He said after thirty days the will return to regular price.
For not being a native speaker you sound like an insensitive dick.[/QUOTE]

Oh come on, people are still giving this guy a hard time? It was a joke, and I thought it was hilarious.

Wii U owners need to just buy these regardless, I'm buying all of these just because/to support more sales down the pipe.

I really hope Nintendo gets back on the Virtual Console horse, they neglected that sucker for so long, so many great classic games WAITING to be bought by people.

Final rant: Can we please go back to Mike Tyson's Punch-out already? This is 2013 Nintendo. C'mon.

[quote name='rcerboss']I can't believe a CAG is telling me I should rebuy a game I already own for any price, especially on a system I (supposedly) already have it on. Especially when these "upgrades" should have taken 1 man maybe half a day had Nintendo coded these games properly in the first place.[/QUOTE]

What a load. I like how so many people on the internet who have never had a system devkit in their life just assume they know the amount of work it takes to optimize something for said system. You get to play it on the GamePad, there's a corresponding Miiverse community for each of these games, and there's save states. If this doesn't sound like it's worth $0.30 for a game you've never played before or want to play again, or $1-$1.50 for a game you already own on Wii VC, then don't buy it. It's as simple as that. When you bought your game on Wii VC originally 3 years ago or whatever, you had no idea you would be getting this sort of thing. If Nintendo just released a new console without a tablet-like controller, you might say "I should be able to transfer my old Wii VC games onto this new system." Guess what? You can already do that. You don't have to pay extra, but if you want those extra aforementioned things, you're going to have to pay, horror of horrors, a dollar or so extra. If it's not worth the dollar to you, don't buy it.

For anyone on the fence about this and has a Club Nintendo account this download will get you a 10 coin post play survey. AFAIK that's the cheapest official way to earn coins. $2.10 for 70 coins is a no brainer.

Gonna be a good $2.10 fron jan-jul. Sure i own all of these in their original formats as well as lots of virtual ones but hey, 30 cents for easy access to super metroid and punchout? sold.

bread's done
Back