Banned User Transaction Question

TheFreshPrince

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
I recently made a transaction with a user who a few hours later became banned.

Who do I need to contact to make sure I am 'safe' with regards to this transaction?

Thanks!

if they were banned, id say it wouldn't be safe to deal with them, id say dont follow through, atleast until things get cleared up. unless of course it is too late for that.

Unfortunately, I already completed the transaction. I received my item via email and it works as described, but I am just concerned about Paypal safety, etc.

Paypal is fairly secure. If you're concerned about the transaction, you could contact their customer service department. I don't exactly know what you could say, other than the truth; you had an online transaction which you're concerned about.

I may need to read the Do's and Don't of the terms and conditions again. I don't recall what all can get me banned and I really like this site.

PM a mod and maybe we can determine if the ban reason is something for you to be concerned about.

If you already received the item (code? ) and it works, you probably don't have anything to worry about.

bread's done
Back