Banned Xbox 360 Ad

lol I hadn't seen that. Its ridiculous that it would get banned though. Its not like little kids don't go around doing that anyway lol

I had not seen that yet. I thought it was pretty clever with all the adults playing like children (at least like I did anyway). I feel like I am the "target" demo on that one being a more middle aged gamer. Thanks for sharing OP.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?

This website is full of children! Thanks to you, they're all now going to go around pointing their fingers at people!

I know who to blame when I get banged.

Maybe that is why it was banned Kayden. You better be sure who you point your "gun" at. Heck, people have been killed just for looking like someone in a rival gang around here. That middle aged guy checking out GTA IV could be dangerous.

more commercials like that would be awesome the only commecials that play up here are hair removal ads and ads about different types of herpes

[quote name='Kayden']WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?

This website is full of children! Thanks to you, they're all now going to go around pointing their fingers at people!

I know who to blame when I get banged.[/quote]

Dude, it's cool. CAG is the underground of video game networking, if this isn't allowed, I don't know what is yo

yeah i remember this. its actually the best xbox ad ive ever seen. way better than those older "jump in" ads.

[quote name='albino_hippo']Dude, it's cool. CAG is the underground of video game networking, if this isn't allowed, I don't know what is yo[/quote]

I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic dude, He was just pointing out the reason why the this was probally banned, because all the crazy over protective partents, whose kids are going to end up being serial killers anywyas will all freak out over it.

That was quite amusing. Points to the creative genius behind that ad. Much better than some of the other crappy ads they have been shoveling at us as of late....

[quote name='AlohaMars2']That was quite amusing. Points to the creative genius behind that ad. Much better than some of the other crappy ads they have been shoveling at us as of late....[/QUOTE]

you mean like the creepy ass "your head opens up to reveal you playing the 360 inside it when you play your 360" commercials?

[quote name='kurokubushi']I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic dude, He was just pointing out the reason why the this was probally banned, because all the crazy over protective partents, whose kids are going to end up being serial killers anywyas will all freak out over it.[/quote]

Dude, it's cool. I was also being sarcastic yo

Reminds me of another ad that was supposedly banned that took place in a gym with kids/teens shooting each other with their fingers during gym class. I recall that one actually having gore from what my vague recollection can recall.

bread's done
Back