Banshee's Sig Shop. Get 'Em While They're Hot!

Banshee350

Banned
If you would like a sig please let me know and I will try and make one for you. If you have any colors that you would prefer to be in your sig please tell me. Also if you dont tell me what size you want your sig to be, I will make it 450 x 125 pixles. In case you are unsure of what size you want your sig to be, here is a chart:

PixelSizes.gif

If you dont like a sig that I made for you please tell me and I will try and change it to better suit you. Will also make avatars or anything else that you can think of upon request (that I am able to do that is).

With that said....Lets get the requests started. :bouncy:

Will Not Make Any Sigs Abover 500 x 125 pixels. Aside from that all is fair game.

No sports sigs people...The ones of you that requested a sports sig...Please choose something else.

hey will you make me a ruroni kenshin one with animation. colors umm red and black is fine. with match avatar. :) 450x125 is fine size

I have class and am finishing copy and pasting my psychology papers ;)

I will do 4-5 sigs tonight when I get home.

Id like the words Pretty Kawaii for a White Guy.

With some random hot anime chick in the background.

Any Size.

Er... please?

I would Like a Elder Scrolls 4: Obilivion one please 500 x 125. Im not picky just make it hot.
Also toss my name pimpinc333 in the lower right hand corner. Thanks bro.

[quote name='snotknocker']I'd like one with a pittsburgh steelers theme - thanks[/QUOTE]

Yes, after his could I get a steelers one. Thanks

:speaktothehand:

Never thought the thread would get this much action....stay back people...back :twoguns:

Just kidding...But I am going to put the sig requests on hold until I get these done...I could try and get these done tonight....that is if I really feel like it.

Hmmmm...I'd like one with some sweet Megaman action on it...and if you could get one of the little guys with the yellow construction hats on there too that'd be even sweeter. And the little guy that comes and gives you power-ups too. And a picture of a salmon. Or just a capcom collage is cool.

halo 2 sig, please...make it so that the spartan guy (master chief) is looking through his scope and he is located on one side of the sig and you see the trail from the sniper gun...and then the trail goes across the sig and you put my name in smoky letters where the trail is and it animates, haha

that would be soo pimp... ;)

[quote name='joevan']what about me? :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Just whatever you want...You get priority over everyone else. If you can think of anything or would like for me to make you the sig links like I did for OTM just tell me. :D

[quote name='Banshee350']Just whatever you want...You get priority over everyone else. If you can think of anything or would like for me to make you the sig links like I did for OTM just tell me. :D[/QUOTE]

haha, nah, I'm just teasing - I might hit you up for a whole set of stuff down the road but for now I'm good :D

[quote name='Banshee350']:speaktothehand:

Never thought the thread would get this much action....stay back people...back :twoguns:

Just kidding...But I am going to put the sig requests on hold until I get these done...I could try and get these done tonight....that is if I really feel like it.[/QUOTE]
Looks like you've opened up the floodgates. Tagging for future reference, if you're still in business then. :lol:

I am in awe my friend... amazing amazing work. This is better than anything i could have came up with! Thanks man! :applause:

btw how do i link the animated gifs to my collection and stuff?

That Harley one is just... just... pure BRILLIANT!

Okay, my turn.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/NeneSword/JokerWTF.png[img]
500x125
Animated if you can.
1. First "Joker"
2. Then "WTF?"
3. Finally "Old School Evil"

If you could, have the words scrambled in, like horizontal lines shifting in against each other.
And have the words come in at certain places like in the following grid with Joker to the right:

Finally, just add "cde" and "chaostic" one over the other in the bottom right corner (The viewers right). This can be static.

If I could translate this one spanish word for "asking too much"ish, I would ask if I was asking too much, am I? :D

When you get a chance, I would love a Masters of the Universe sig. You could use the new 2002 remake art instead of the one from the 1980s. 450X125 is fine. Thanks in advance!

[quote name='onetrackmind']I am in awe my friend... amazing amazing work. This is better than anything i could have came up with! Thanks man! :applause:

btw how do i link the animated gifs to my collection and stuff?[/QUOTE]
If you get on AIM later I will tell you how to use those.

My AIM name is Ba3ns5hee0

I already added you to my Buddy List....

I will try and get some more sigs done today. ;)

[quote name='ph33r m3']True. But the picture still is utter greatness.[/QUOTE]
So you just want the pic resized in black and white? With the words you wanted? Or can I cut things out of it and make it 450 x 125?

Do w/e works for you. It would be cool to have it a black and white, with the words i wanted if it could be restructured to 450 x 125

i've never had a sig :(
could you make one for me with Shockwave from the transformers standing tall with a few girls looking at him like he's a pimp with my name above his head?

The girls.....
katie holmes, jessica alba, jamie pressley, lindsy lohan, and throw in some more.....

Since OTM likes his sig so much. How about you take a crack at a rounders one? A JDM acura integra would be cool also

bread's done
Back