Barnes & Noble B2G1 Sale Starts Tomorrow (6/8)!

Static-Jak

CAGiversary!
Starting June 8th, Barnes & Noble will be offering ALL Blu ray and DVD titles at Buy 2 Get 1 Free. B&N's selection isn't usually the best, but it might still be worth checking out.

The sale is for all customers, however usually store coupons for members are still taken.

Barnes & Noble's high prices kill these for me. Oftentimes, you're better off buying three movies from Amazon.

[quote name='perdition(troy']Just have print out an ad and bring it into BB and have them match the sale.[/QUOTE]

would best buy price match a b2g1?

[quote name='shrike4242']Yay for B2G1 on jacked up prices.[/QUOTE]
If that's the case Best Buy will probably match, so this still has the potential to be a pretty good deal....

[quote name='docvinh']Does this include box sets? I need to pick up some Star Trek sets.[/QUOTE]
I don't see why it wouldn't, says any Blu ray or DVD...But I don't want to tell you the wrong thing!

Barnes and Nobles has the new Life blueray by david attenborough for 49 which is less than Amazon. Thats a good start and good price for what Ive seen.

[quote name='docvinh']Does this include box sets? I need to pick up some Star Trek sets.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't appear to.

I ordered Friday, Contact, and Orphan for less than $32 shipped after my AAA discounts. About $5 cheaper than ordering all 3 from DD and they are all in stock!

Well, I was just playing around with it and got the combination of Lord of the Rings, The Bourne Trilogy, and Life by DA to work on the first try, so yes.

On that note, pretty good deal for those blu's, if you feel like dishing out the dough. Add Lord of the Rings first and apply "H9M4X4X" to get 15% off LOTR stacked on top of the B2G1. This should get the subtotal to $116. I would jump on this, but I'm waiting for better quality LOTR discs.

bread's done
Back