Baten Kaitos - GameCube $24.99 Outpost

I couldn't stand playing this for more than 2 hours when it cost me nothing to Gamefly it.

It would be a good game if they had an option to skip the entire story...

Shipping kills this deal for me, it ends up being almost $7 for ground. Gonna have to wait a bit for *hopefully* something better. Thanks for the post.

seems like everything gets to $19.99 eventually. i'll wait til then. thanks, though!

[quote name='shrike4242']I picked it up for $36.99 shipped and don't regret it for a second.[/quote]
I paid $44 (tax included), and don't regret it at all either. Don't let this one pass up...

Not a bad price, but it doesn't sound like my kind of RPG. However it should be noted that this game will probably drop pretty quick since it apperently sold pretty bad. I'm actually surprised it's lasted this long without going down to $20, Breakdown dropped to that in only 2 months, and this game is from the same company and apperently isn't selling much better.

It's sad that the game didn't do so well...it has superb production values, and the card system is pretty neat IMO. Of course, it all depends on whether you like card games. This and Culdcept have been amazing surprises this generation...I'd have never imagined that these games would get published in the U.S., but they did, and I'm reaping the benefits. :D

Don't believe the haters, this game is great, a bit long, but I'm almost completed with it, and it has had some great moments, hope some others pick it up, it deserves some love...
-Goatman

[quote name='slidecage']very very very very very very temping[/quote]

same here, but I am going to hold off since I plan on spending a lot of money on march (PSP especially)

Hell, I finally pulled the plug on this one. Even with 2nd day shipping this is a real deal. Thanks OP!

Jeremy

Thanks, I ordered this and Skies of Arcadia for $45 shipped. (They've got Skies for $15 brand new)

[quote name='Kevad']Thanks, I ordered this and Skies of Arcadia for $45 shipped. (They've got Skies for $15 brand new)[/quote]

All the better to even out the shipping charges.

I hope you guys know there's a good chance your orders will be back ordered. The site has a bunch of RPGs that's "Call for Availability". I ordered Disgaea ages ago (when it was still $34.99), and it has never come back in stock.
Edited to add: btw, I'm not saying it's not worth a try... I'm technically still trying to get Disgaea :p Luckily, I got Baten Kaitos when it was $24.99 in store at Fry's a while back.

I had this pre-ordered and picked it up on the day of launch. Its a good RPG but there are better ones out there. But it is probably one of the best on the gamecube so if you've been looking for cube rpg look no further. The story really stinks but the battle system is fun as hell.

bread's done
Back