Batman Arkham City - Batman Beyond Skin

I picked one up at Kwik-Shop, unfotunately they only had regular and suger free with the reward codes. I don't mind the loaded cherry flavor, but don't drink it regularly. The regualr flavor has a citrusy taste.

the 7-11 near me didnt have it but a friend of mine checked near tham and they had it. apparently the code is on the can tab itself.

yea anyone get a picture of what the code can looks like? I checked out the eones we had in teh store today, but I don't see anything mention a code. I saw a 5 digit code on the tab of one, but it didn't work. Then I tried the 8 digit code on the bottom below the exp date. Where do I look anyone have an example can?

[quote name='Darklurkr23']yea anyone get a picture of what the code can looks like? I checked out the eones we had in teh store today, but I don't see anything mention a code. I saw a 5 digit code on the tab of one, but it didn't work. Then I tried the 8 digit code on the bottom below the exp date. Where do I look anyone have an example can?[/QUOTE]

theres a sample pic in the post i think if not check the nos website and if you dont have a coke rewards login/pass already youll need to sign up on the nos website.

Since this was the skin I wanted the second most (next to the 1970s batsuit included w/ my TRU copy), I wrecklessly stormed out the minute I read about these codes without taking note to the specially-marked print on these cans. Now I'm stuck with a 4-pack and one bottle of this carbonated piss. Bleh.

On the bright side, at least the stuff somewhat blends well with Jager to create some sort of jagerbomb-type concoction. The downside to that is that I'm probably going to die by the time I'm done drinking all this crap. It's been fun guys. :p

gotta love the family sister game me her codes :D anyone wanna trade me for Ps3 DLC?
i already have Batman Beyond,batman animated,dark night returns,joker map pack,ice lounge,Catwoman

I'm gonna get two more codes tomorrow. If anyone wants to trade the robin dlc for it (PS3) I will have a code for you.

I have an extra Batman Beyond DLC code for PS3. I am also looking for the Robin DLC code.. let me know if anyone is interested

The Circle K down the street from me has these cans. I'll be happy to go get one for someone for $3 Paypal (since it costs me $2.59 each can) or I'll trade for a Robin code. PM me if interested.

I'm hoping a generous CAGer can help me out w/ a NOS code that I can use to get the skin for the 360. All I have to trade though is the Gotham Knight movie code, if anyone wants that. It would be greatly appreciated since I can't find NOS in my area!

i have a batman beyond skin for ps3 and a Mortal Kombat online Pass(Ps3)
i want any arkham city DLC i already have the Batman Beyond skin,Sinestro Corps outfit,batman animated skin,dark night returns skin,joker map pack,ice lounge map pack,Catwoman DLC so anything besides those or just make an offer please PM me thank you for taking the time to read this best wishes~Manny ^.^

[quote name='mannymoran']i have a batman beyond skin for ps3 and a Mortal Kombat online Pass(Ps3)
i want any arkham city DLC i already have the Batman Beyond skin,Sinestro Corps outfit,batman animated skin,dark night returns skin,joker map pack,ice lounge map pack,Catwoman DLC so anything besides those or just make an offer please PM me thank you for taking the time to read this best wishes~Manny ^.^[/QUOTE]

Really wish you would have told me this. If you already had one, why did you need another? Douche move, bro.

[quote name='mannymoran']o.o i only got it a few minutes ago i sent you a pm T.T[/QUOTE]

I do apologize then. Please let me know asap though!

Also, since he already has one, here's a PS3 one:

AJ2A-47NL-23M8

Oh, and that's the last one I'm giving out. If you want one, I'll either trade for any 360 Batman codes, or $4.50 apiece. I have pretty much an unlimited supply, as the store in the bottom of my dorm has a fuckton of the cans. If you want one, PM me, and we'll work something out!

[quote name='bobo2k4']Doubt anyone would trade but I also have a Batman Beyond code. Would trade for any other batskin or robin.[/QUOTE]

agreed unless they have more than one or dont know the value of their dlc youll be hard pressed to find someone willing to trade 6.99 worth of dlc for 2 bucks worth especially if theyre going to add this one in a pack of all of them down the road for 5 bucks.

that said this game is freakin awesome best opening to a game ive played in a while.

I've got a code for a free redbox rental if anyone wants to trade for that.
It's one of the only things I have to trade that is comparable in value.

[quote name='flash_gorton']I'd love A NOS code if anyone feels generous :) I'll trade a Gotham Night Movie code for it![/QUOTE]

Same here! I have the Blu-Ray of it already so I don't need it. Anyone wanna trade that for a NOS code?

I want the Robin bundle for PS3, ugh.

If anyone has a code for it, I'd prove to them I'm a huge Robin nerd. I have photographic evidence of my Damian Wayne costume.

[quote name='bfett9']Just so everyone knows you will be able to get ALL Batman Skins on 12/6 for $4.99
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/add-ons/batman-arkham-city-skins-pack/97712

Also Night Wing and Robin DLC
http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/add-ons/batman-arkham-city-robin-bundle/97711

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/add-ons/batman-arkham-city-nightwing-bundle/97710[/QUOTE]

Damn! $14 bucks just for some skins and a few challenge rooms that aren't even that fun?! I could a buy used game for that price. I think I'm just going to wait a year for the GOTY edition for all this stuff. The things with dlc they are getting away with this generation is getting out of hand.

[quote name='sinned47']i wish i had a code but i swore off energy drinks after almost what felt like a heart attack[/QUOTE]

Yeah.. the drink is so Nasty lol

I have an extra code. Will happily trade for any other Arkham City content. I have the Xbox 360 version, but my code will work for either PS3 or 360. PM me

Anyone been able to find these cans in Michigan? I've been looking and I can't find them around the Metro Detroit area.

[quote name='Shoot2scre']Anyone been able to find these cans in Michigan? I've been looking and I can't find them around the Metro Detroit area.[/QUOTE]

Where are you at? I've found them at a Mobil gas station at 14 Mile and Orchard Lake, and the "Chicago" liquor store on Chicago road, east of Van Dyke.

Just found the wonderful drink known as NOS in my state.

Seriously, the stuff is terrible.

I can get someone a PS3 or XBOX Batman Beyond Skin code.

I really want to trade for an Animated Series Code.

Hit me up :)

bread's done
Back