Batman Arkham City - Batman Beyond Skin

[quote name='dgwillia006']I find it strange that the price of the codes is getting jacked up, despite them being the easiest to obtain and coming in a DLC pack

Just picked up two cans from a local gas station mart. Going to be keeping one for myself, and am willing to trade the other for either some Arkham City or Gears DLC.

[quote name='dgwillia006']I find it strange that the price of the codes is getting jacked up, despite them being the easiest to obtain and coming in a DLC pack

[quote name='thegnarstar']Trading a Batman Beyond skin for 360, PM me any offers you have.[/QUOTE]

I'am trading SINESTRO CORPS SKIN (PS3) if u wanna trade

I live right down the street from a store that sells NOS if anyone wants to trade something for a Batman Beyond Skin PM me and let me know what you have. Lowest feedback goes first.
Edit: The code you want to trade must be for PS3

Wow this is becoming the new gears of war 3 liquid metal trading thread all over again except with batman beyond codes. If you have 1 to trade put it on the trading thread and not here.

edit- Love the guy below does the thing I ask everyone to stop doing. No one is going to trade away a robin code or any other good dlc for 1 skin when a skin pack is coming in little over a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAVE:Batman beyond skin's for ps3 or xbox 360 and a Mortal Kombat online Pass(Ps3)

I WANT:Any arkham city DLC i already have the Batman Beyond skin,Sinestro Corps outfit,batman animated skin,dark night returns skin,joker map pack,ice lounge map pack,Catwoman DLC so anything besides those or just make an offer (all DLC and offers must be for PS3) please PM me thank you for taking the time to read this best wishes~Manny ^.^

Whatever happened to even trades lol
People are getting ripped off enough buying this skin for over $2 when the whole set of skins will be $5.

no joke lol its one point for a skin.. and people are askign for robin and nightwing dlc or gow3 which was selling on ebay for what liek $30. lol get real my neezy

If people want to trade it, then who cares?

I still have a NOS code or two that I want to trade for a Robin or another skin. PS3, though the NOS codes haven't been used yet so it could be either/or.

Send me a PM and I'll get back to you immediately.

Wow, people in this thread have real delusions of grandeur. fucking Robin code for the Batman Beyond suit? You guys DO realize that Robin is THREE skins for a BRAND NEW CHARACTER to play with in challenge maps, and not just a single Batman skin, right?

GTFO. This is Cheap Ass Gamer, not Stupid Ass Gamer.

This topic is in the contests and free stuff section and not in the trade section so that is why you should only post that you are giving away codes or post deals on how to get codes for free or cheap here. Make your own topic in the trading forum if you think you got the golden bat and can cash in on it.

[quote name='Dunvane']Wow, people in this thread have real delusions of grandeur. fucking Robin code for the Batman Beyond suit? You guys DO realize that Robin is THREE skins for a BRAND NEW CHARACTER to play with in challenge maps, and not just a single Batman skin, right?

GTFO. This is Cheap Ass Gamer, not Stupid Ass Gamer.[/QUOTE]

Dear god, i could not agree more.

I love how people think that since they got a code, its automatically the best one. Had about 7 damn people offer to trade it for my 1970's Batman code (Which im pretty sure has more value), along with seeing numerous people ask 4+ dollars for one code (The damn drink barely costs 2 dollars

[quote name='Dunvane']Wow, people in this thread have real delusions of grandeur. fucking Robin code for the Batman Beyond suit? You guys DO realize that Robin is THREE skins for a BRAND NEW CHARACTER to play with in challenge maps, and not just a single Batman skin, right?

GTFO. This is Cheap Ass Gamer, not Stupid Ass Gamer.[/QUOTE]

lmao truer word were never spoken. the batman beyond code is cool but its only one skin anyone thinking they will get a robin or catwoman code for that is only deluding themselves. the catwoman code costs 9.99 the robin one will be 6.99 nobody in their right mind will give that up for a code you got for 1.99. if someone is dumb enough to do the trade more power to ya but i dont see it happening.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']The only reason I ask so much is that the convenience store that sells them on campus overcharges a ton.[/QUOTE]

Still its annoying when every 2 out 3 posts in this thread are, " Have beyond skin, want robin or gears 3 character. pm me asap!" The trade thread isnt that hard to get to, is it? :drool:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Still its annoying when every 2 out 3 posts in this thread are, " Have beyond skin, want robin or gears 3 character. pm me asap!" The trade thread isnt that hard to get to, is it? :drool:[/QUOTE]

Probally because both threads are flooded with them. Gamefaq's was even worse, i think the mods finally got on it there

[quote name='RatATatTatt']The catwoman code comes with the game...[/QUOTE]

Correction, it comes with NEW copies of the game.

On an unrelated note: If anyone has a spare NOS code they could PM me I would love it and you for a few minutes.

I WILL BUY THESE:

Batman: Arkham City Codes:
Batman Arkham City Character Skins
Batman Animated Series - $3
1970's Bat Suit - $3
Robin Skin - $6
Batman Beyond Skin - $2
Dark Knight Returns - $3
Sinestro Corps Batman - $2
Catwoman Pack - $1
Earth One - $5
Year One - $5
Joker's Carnival Challenge Map - $3
Iceberg Lounge Challenge Map - $3

[quote name='Royal High Knight']"I have 1 dollar, im willing to trade it for $4-7. Pm if intrested." Thats what people are asking for, expect with batman skins as dollars.[/QUOTE]

People are so dumb and yet there are other who are actually worse and pay these kids lol

[quote name='Royal High Knight']"I have 1 dollar, im willing to trade it for $4-7. Pm if intrested." Thats what people are asking for, expect with batman skins as dollars.[/QUOTE]
Eh, some people can't get the codes and people with them are banking on that.
I have NOS in my area, but no Jack in the Box, so I'm looking in the trade thread for the Liquid Green weapons. A drink at Jack in the Box (that's how you got the code, right?) and an energy drink are pretty comparable in price, so I'm not trying to gouge someone.

But there has got to be a couple people out there with more valuable stuff than this skin and if they want to trade for it, that's their prerogative.

[quote name='malfuncti0n']checked a 7-eleven and a supermarket. no NOS at either :/. willing to trade gotham city imposters beta code for one though.[/QUOTE]

That beta is more fun then the skin as I played it on the PC. I would just wait till the full skin pack is released and just buy that.

Not sure if this was asked, kinda scanned all the pages and didn't see it. Does anyone know if the Xbox Live code will work for the GFWL version, planning to get the game on PC when it's released.

[quote name='malfuncti0n']checked a 7-eleven and a supermarket. no NOS at either :/. willing to trade gotham city imposters beta code for one though.[/QUOTE]
I saw someone mention Blockbuster yesterday morning. I thought I had seen NOS at a couple places, but I ended up striking out at 3 different places before just heading to Blockbuster and grabbing 4 of 'em. So that's a place you could try.

[quote name='Honeybaked Ham']Not sure if this was asked, kinda scanned all the pages and didn't see it. Does anyone know if the Xbox Live code will work for the GFWL version, planning to get the game on PC when it's released.[/QUOTE]

The codes are different and as of right now you can onlychoose the 360 or PS3 versions from the NOS site. More then likely you will need to buy the all skins pack from the GWFL Marketplace when it is released as I do not think NOS cares about the PC users.

bread's done
Back