Batman Arkham City - Batman Beyond Skin

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this or not, but if you have Food Maxx in your area, they sell these demon drinks for 98 cents (for a 16 oz can). It tastes like bitter Cactus Cooler, but at least it's relatively cheap so you can stock up on them and torture other CAGs with your collection of codes.

If you dont like the stuff...you don't HAVE to drink it. lol. Sure its wasting it, but you still get what you bought the can for in the first place, right?

[quote name='GenPirate']Correction, it comes with NEW copies of the game.

On an unrelated note: If anyone has a spare NOS code they could PM me I would love it and you for a few minutes.[/QUOTE]

Correction correction. Gamestop will throw one in just to get people to buy used.

I can not for the life of me find a nos with this stuff. I am in NY and everything people can make money off of goes so fast here... I can not drink the stuff but was just going to buy for one code and give to a friend. If anyone is kind enough and has a extra code please pm. I got amazon payments i do not mind paying for one. I hate asking but i can not find these locally. Some kid wanted $35 bucks to ship me one bottle!....

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']If you dont like the stuff...you don't HAVE to drink it. lol. Sure its wasting it, but you still get what you bought the can for in the first place, right?[/QUOTE]
Very true, but I refuse to be wasteful whenever it can be helped.

Got one today and a buddy got a couple, forgot how decent it is... maybe a little too sugary and a little more than it's worth but decent. Have 2 codes soon (as my buddy drinks them in the next couple days) for trade if anyone's interested.

Well my dad brought home like 20 empty cans from work. lol. I have like 12 codes to trade. Mainly interested in 48 hr trials, ms points and psn money. but would like atleast 2 48 hr trials for a code. PM if interested. Will also trade for Disney Rewards codes as long as I dont have the code yet.

anyone throwing around free codes? I don't drink soda or energy drinks, would love the skin and don't want to be a douchebag and just write down a number off one in the store(and maybe make someone miss out) :(

[quote name='Soljah']anyone throwing around free codes? I don't drink soda or energy drinks, would love the skin and don't want to be a douchebag and just write down a number off one in the store(and maybe make someone miss out) :([/QUOTE]

You could not do that anyways as the code is under the tab so you have to open the soda and remove the tab to get the code.

[quote name='Soljah']anyone throwing around free codes? I don't drink soda or energy drinks, would love the skin and don't want to be a douchebag and just write down a number off one in the store(and maybe make someone miss out) :([/QUOTE]

you wouldnt be making someone lose out on a code, youd be making a store lose out on the small profit they make from that can/bottle as it would pretty much be unsellable if you untwisted the cap or removed a tab.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Has the Nos site not letting others not sign in? It isnt letting me log in for some reason, and I still have points to redeem. :([/QUOTE]
It hasn't been working for at least an hour or so. I finally just came back to this thread to see if anyone else was having trouble.

[quote name='Owen']You could not do that anyways as the code is under the tab so you have to open the soda and remove the tab to get the code.[/QUOTE]
The cans work inside the store as well. You just have to hope you don't get caught. It helps to bring the black guy from Police Academy with you.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']you wouldnt be making someone lose out on a code, youd be making a store lose out on the small profit they make from that can/bottle as it would pretty much be unsellable if you untwisted the cap or removed a tab.[/QUOTE]
Stores are often able to get credit for items that are returned, damaged, or open. So, it could actually be the drink company that is missing out on profit.

hi i thott id make an account for the nos webside, but everytime i submit my details it just says (Oops! Something went wrong. Please mouse over the error icon next to the highlighted fields below to see details).

but there are no highlighted details and my info is correct. would some1 be willing to give me a code, i constantly use bing rewards and when i earn about 200 more points i can get a 100 ms [points coupon i would be willing to trade,

hehe really dying for this skin

[quote name='overlordmike']hi i thott id make an account for the nos webside, but everytime i submit my details it just says (Oops! Something went wrong. Please mouse over the error icon next to the highlighted fields below to see details).

but there are no highlighted details and my info is correct. would some1 be willing to give me a code, i constantly use bing rewards and when i earn about 200 more points i can get a 100 ms [points coupon i would be willing to trade,

hehe really dying for this skin[/QUOTE]

I was trying to log in and there's something going on for me too.

OP said you can use your Mycokerewards.com info, but that's giving me an error too. :(

Just be a little patient and it will be fixed. You don't need the code and it won't kill you if you have to wait a day. There are over 80,000 codes left and nobody else can claim them right now anyway, so there's no risk of missing out.

sites working again guys,

btw any1 have a nos code they can spare untill i go out later today. not going out untill 3pm eastern time (dont have a car so need to get rides) so i wont be able to pick some up untill then.

once i get them ill pm u with a code to replace the one you let me have if ur willing.

really excited about this skin

and does any1 know if coke codes work for it? since there made by the same company

[quote name='overlordmike']i have 2 beatles rockband avatar codes (one for female and one for male avatars) that i would be willing to trade for a batman beyond code[/QUOTE]
Is that just the black t-shirt you're talking about?

Anyone have an extra PS3 code? I have some Uncharted 3 Subway DLC to trade and a T-Rex Weapon Mod code for Ratchet & Clank All 4 One

Hey guys,

I have never actually drank an energy drink before because that stuff straight up is disgusting to me & my Richdale closest to me doesn't even sell them. I'm not here begging for a code, but if anyone gets an extra one I sure would appreciate it! Thanks guys!

i checked several 7-11's, a walgreens, cvs, eckerds and target. turns out a gas station in my area has a shelf full of NOS. i was shocked when i saw it. so i got my point and my batman skin for $2.50. i tried a sip just out of curiosity. it's not terrible, but it's still pretty nasty. also when i drained it, i saw it looks like piss.

edit: i may be willing to grab some extras for those willing to pay the price of a can (maybe a little more for gas, $3.00?) via paypal if enough are interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd offer to get codes for people $2 even, but I don't think most folks will even pay that. Everyone just wants them handed out for free.

EDIT: Oh hell, these are easily going for $3 each on eBay. I'm going that route instead.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I'd offer to get codes for people $2 even, but I don't think most folks will even pay that. Everyone just wants them handed out for free.

EDIT: Oh hell, these are easily going for $3 each on eBay. I'm going that route instead.[/QUOTE]

Well this is the contests and free stuff section of the forums, not the trading and selling section that this thread has become and now belongs in.

That and the fact that most "Cheap" gamers wouldnt be dumb enough to pay more than 3/5ths of the total DLC pack thats coming out in barely 2 months

The prospect of getting something early seems to be pretty valuable to some people, CAG or otherwise. I've made a decent amount of cash by selling games only a day or two before release.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I'd offer to get codes for people $2 even, but I don't think most folks will even pay that. Everyone just wants them handed out for free.

EDIT: Oh hell, these are easily going for $3 each on eBay. I'm going that route instead.[/QUOTE]

Most are going at $6. Might put my 2 on there as well... it's tough to sell/trade on CAG sometimes.

I HAVE:Batman beyond skin's for (ps3 or xbox 360) and a Mortal Kombat online Pass(Ps3),crysis 2 limited edition voucher(ps3) and a mass effect 2 DLC voucher(PS3),dead space 2 code (Ps3)

I WANT:Earth One or 70s Batman or robin DLC(im willing to trade 2 or more of the above for these),any DLC/offers that arent batman related are fine as long as its for the PS3 comment here or Pm me for trade offers thank you for taking the time to read this best wishes~Manny ^.^

Have:
UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Custom Multiplayer Weapon PS3
Batman- Arkham City:Batman Beyond Batman Skin Xbox360 or PS3

Want:
GoW3 multiplayer skins (not dom or mechanic)
Infected Omen Skin
Other Arkham City DLC for Xbox360
Any dlc offers, etc.

[quote name='maesterjay']Have:
UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Custom Multiplayer Weapon PS3
Batman- Arkham City:Batman Beyond Batman Skin Xbox360 or PS3

Want:
GoW3 multiplayer skins (not dom or mechanic)
Infected Omen Skin
Other Arkham City DLC for Xbox360
Any dlc offers, etc.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='r3dreck']Most are going at $6. Might put my 2 on there as well... it's tough to sell/trade on CAG sometimes.[/QUOTE]
When I checked, most of them were about $3.50, but I have indeed seen a few go for $6.

[quote name='ZombieToast']When I checked, most of them were about $3.50, but I have indeed seen a few go for $6.[/QUOTE]

I sold mine for $6.50

I would do $4 for a code but i will not use paypal ever again. If someone can accept amazon payments i will send $4 hell i might even do $5 if i get it quicker. I got BF3 coming why i would pay more for it now.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I would do $4 for a code but i will not use paypal ever again. If someone can accept amazon payments i will send $4 hell i might even do $5 if i get it quicker. I got BF3 coming why i would pay more for it now.[/QUOTE]

PM'd

If someone has robin dlc they want to sell and any other skin dlc lmk can send amazon $

Edit: I got the batman beyond thanks to r3d. I only need the other dlc now.

[quote name='GodOfUncharted']This is supposed to be the free stuff section.....[/QUOTE]

That is why you need to look at the tag for this thread and what it has become.

I bought a couple of can's of NOS hoping to trade the batman beyond skin for the animated skin but I've got scammed out of 2 codes already. (Not on here. Once on Gamefaqs and Once on the arkham city forums which is just stupid of me) I wish there was some other way to get the animated skin early.

[quote name='Owen']That is why you need to look at the tag for this thread and what it has become.[/QUOTE]

I didn't notice it and I lol'd when i saw it.
Thanks, made my day

bread's done
Back