Batman Arkham Origins: Collectors Edition 59.99

Just got home with my copy.  I traded in my game only copy and the Skyrim Legendary Edition so it would be the trade 2 get a new game for 9.99. A ten dollar upgrade on two games I didn't lose money on seems worth it to me.

I ordered mine a few hours after this was posted with Free "2 Day" Shipping though Shop Runner and I just got my order today. I have no idea why it was so slow but it doesn't matter becaue this edition is awesome and I retract everything I said about the statue. The first one I had I ordered from Amazon and the staute was damaged beyond repair and stuff was missing from it. I mean I didn't even know their was a spoiler alert in the statue's second compartment so thats new to me. Anyway if anybody on here is on the edge of ordering this because of the reviews on Amazon from people like myself complaining about the staute ignore them. For the price you can't go wrong. I am so glad I passed on AO when Walmart had it for $35 during Black Friday.

EDIT: I had no idea you could do this. Thanks Amazon I will never order or preorder a CE from you again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssIDIGzkrbU

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. Finally got my shipment from gamestop and that little piece of metal/spring is missing from the battery case. I don't even know where I could find a replacement. Radio shack or something? Hardware store?

Anyone have any luck sending in just the box and game as acceptable to Amazon?
Not for this game, but COD Ghosts Prestiege I did.

Game with steelbook case, and box is all I sent in. Kept the bracelet and camera.

I got 80 something dollars for it too.

The art book that came with this was a nice surprise.
It is one of the better books I've seen in a CE, and is packed with information. Not just a bunch of pictures thrown in like the Assassins Creed IV book. It actually tells you what the artists were going for when they designed the environments and characters.
This could have easily been a $20 book at retail on its own.

I bought this set the same week as the Assassins Creed IV set, for about the same price, so naturally I've been comparing the two.
I've been liking the Batman CE far more. The art books aren't even close, the Batman statue is much nicer than the goofy pose on the AC statue. Actually, the AC statue is pretty much a copy of last years statue, with a similar pose/weapon held high/flag in background.
And the extras in the Batman CE are much more interesting than another useless AC flag.
The only thing the AC set has on the Batman set is the steelbook.

Xbox 360 version is sold out. Only the PS3 version remains. DON"T DELAY!
God, this is so damn tempting! I want that statue but I have a feeling that it and the other extras will be nothing more than dust collectors an hour after I take them all out of the box. I think I'll just wait for the game to drop in price.

God, this is so damn tempting! I want that statue but I have a feeling that it and the other extras will be nothing more than dust collectors an hour after I take them all out of the box. I think I'll just wait for the game to drop in price.
Remember God of War 3? Remember Gears of War 3? Remember Arkham City? Once it reaches the sweet price you're looking for Gamestop employees are going to go to their website the second the price hits and snatch them up before anyone else has the chance. That' what they do

Remember God of War 3? Remember Gears of War 3? Remember Arkham City? Once it reaches the sweet price you're looking for Gamestop employees are going to go to their website the second the price hits and snatch them up before anyone else has the chance. That' what they do
Slimy, acne ridden, C-average, glasses wearing, scene, GS employees...

Didn't realize there was another door in the back of the statue with the spoiler inside.
Nice touch.
Yeah, for $60 this is an excellent CE. Trading in my Vanilla copy to pick this up was a good move.

Can't wait for mine to be delivered tomorrow. From what I hear, the Joker statue is pretty cheap compared to other CE statues, but it looks sweet nonetheless. I'm glad I decided to bite on this when I did because they went OOS 2 days after I did. I loved the game (more so than the other Arkham games), but trading in my standard copy to help pay for this is looking like a deal I'm not going to regret.

I found this at Walmart for the same price, they had 1 for the 360 and 1 for the ps3 the next time I went they only had the PS3 one, so I picked it up :)

Did they ever release a patch for this game? I got hit with a nasty game breaking one and sold my copy soon after. I'd consider rebuying if it's fixed.

bread's done
Back