Batman, Beatles, Band Hero and More (360) $29.99 w/FS at Microsoft Store 12/5-12/6

Oh man... I'm really tempted to pick up Band Hero just to complete my band game collection... but I think it will go even lower. Probably a gamefly sale or something.

For those who haven't picked up Beatles RB, great deal!

All these deals are killing me, I may have pick up Beatles RB. I think I'll wait and see if Cheapy posts any new GF deals today.

sorry am i missing something, "cloudy with a chance of meatballs" is $49.95. do i need to enter some code or did i do something wrong?

[quote name='basis']sorry am i missing something, "cloudy with a chance of meatballs" is $49.95. do i need to enter some code or did i do something wrong?[/QUOTE]
The OP says Saturday and Sunday only. Today is Friday.

[quote name='Unmasked Bandit']The OP says Saturday and Sunday only. Today is Friday.[/QUOTE]

thanks. my bad.

note to self, don't read CAG when tired.

[quote name='basis']sorry am i missing something, "cloudy with a chance of meatballs" is $49.95. do i need to enter some code or did i do something wrong?[/QUOTE]

I think I'm missing something too. WHY WOULD YOU BUY THAT GAME?!

If you are seriously considering this game (it's not bad)... Target dropped the retail price to $19.99 about 2 months ago. Check around first.

It's a fun little platformer with really no "stress" around beating it. Some of the collectibles are hidden obnoxiously (in plain sight, but not) though.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']If you are seriously considering this game (it's not bad)... Target dropped the retail price to $19.99 about 2 months ago. Check around first.

It's a fun little platformer with really no "stress" around beating it. Some of the collectibles are hidden obnoxiously (in plain sight, but not) though.[/QUOTE]
I found it at my local Target for $13.49 (clearance) a while back used the $10 off 2 games with it so it actually was $8.49. Anyways there is no way in hell that game is worth $30. I had the 1000/1000 in 4 hours or so. Then sold it on ebay for $18.99

[quote name='netscorer']how much is the shipping? And what about taxes?[/QUOTE]
Read the damn OP.

Looks like the Band Hero listing is all messed up on their site. :whistle2:(

Anyone know when the deal goes live? Would it be 3AM ET since Microsoft is based on the west coast?

[quote name='WaTony']Deal is live![/QUOTE]

Seems that the Band Hero link is broken... i really want this game but it just had to be broken. Probably better that i'm not spending money. :roll:

[quote name='miguel2003']Do you think that Amazon will Price Match the Microsoft deal?[/QUOTE]

Probably not since it's only while supplies last / for 2 days only.

[quote name='Demontooth']I see, you have to add it to cart. Is there tax?[/QUOTE]

There is tax, ground shipping is free and deal is now live. :)

Band Hero works out to be cheaper than the Costco deal that expired this past Thursday!

Don't forget the Discover Card link that was posted earlier for Cashback or use Bing Cashback too!

I just can't buy Beatles Rock Band. I want to, but my gut tells me if I wait another 6 months I'll find it for $10.

[quote name='Demontooth']I just can't buy Beatles Rock Band. I want to, but my gut tells me if I wait another 6 months I'll find it for $10.[/QUOTE]
Maybe not $10 but under $30 sounds about right. I have a feeling the game didn't sell as well as expected. More deals will probably surface in Jan.

[quote name='Jeff Stephen']Maybe not $10 but under $30 sounds about right. I have a feeling the game didn't sell as well as expected. More deals will probably surface in Jan.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what the expectations were, but the game was released less than three months ago and according to vgchartz it has already sold more than 1.7 million copies across all consoles.

[quote name='Jeff Stephen']Maybe not $10 but under $30 sounds about right. I have a feeling the game didn't sell as well as expected. More deals will probably surface in Jan.[/QUOTE]

Not sure what the expectations were, but the game was released less than three months ago and already it has sold 1.8 million copies according to vgchartz.

[quote name='khaos2639']Thanks for the heads up... I just picked up Band Hero.... eh, I own them all now.... *sigh*[/QUOTE]
Same here. Picked up Band Hero and now only RB Beatles is left to complete my collection. But I will wait it out. Have music overload as is. In the past two months I finished GH5 and GH Van Halen and now have Smash Hits, Band Hero and Lego RB plus two RB packs (Metal and Classic Rock) that I need to finish, rip and get rid of before Christmas. The predictions that all this avalanche of music games in the past 4 months will crash the marketplace is coming true. We have deals coming in every day from whichever direction, including the most unexpected, like Old Navy and now MS Store.

Is it possible Band Hero could ALREADY be sold out? I keep getting "This offer is currently unavailable."

UPDATE: Ha! Finally started working again.

Sister wanted Band Hero for Christmas and I don't find it likely that I'll find a lower price than $32.65 shipped by then. Thanks!

You damn holidays have ravaged my wallet enough! I Want to get Batman, but between Gamefly deals and Black Friday games I've ordered...I Have to draw the line somewhere before I go insane.

bread's done
Back