Batman Begins + The Dark Knight $8.99 EACH @ Amazon

[quote name='token2k6']let's see if it deserves it's own thread..heads or tails?[/QUOTE]
Why wouldn't this deal deserve its own thread?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']If these prices aren't low enough for you yet, you might as well go join your friends in Al Qaeda because you aren't American. ;)

Batman Begins $8.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000PC6A3E?tag=bluray-000-20

The Dark Knight $8.99
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001GZ6QEC?tag=bluray-000-20

Sorry if this info is already posted in the 9.99 and under thread. I thought it might deserve it's own thread.[/QUOTE]

Good deal -- but the whole terrorist comment is sort of in bad taste :whistle2:(

[quote name='romeogbs19']Good deal -- but the whole terrorist comment is sort of in bad taste :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I cracked a smile but then again I served in the military. Needless to say thank you OP I have BB and was waiting for a good price for DK and this is a great price.

[quote name='romeogbs19']Good deal -- but the whole terrorist comment is sort of in bad taste :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Lol, sry to offend u sir. It's something I stole from Craig Ferguson. He says that a few times a week on his show. You can probably youtube it. Sorry, sarcastic tone doesn't translate well on the interweb.

I wrote that original post when I was very very very tired and because I knew people would find a reason to bitch and moan. First that guy said I was misleading because he couldn't read the word "EACH." If that guy thought for more than 1 second that Amazon was directly selling these blurays for $4.50 a piece, he needs to go get his head checked. If anyone thinks I lack any sympathy for those who lost loved ones on 9/11, they're even stupider. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

From now on I'll keep any deals I find to myself. You guys can find out about them on your own when they're out of stock and take 2 weeks to ship.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

LOL, sorry in advance for sounding like drama queen and a 9yr old girl throwing a hissy fit. :p

I own Dark Knight on DVD, but I've been wanting the Blu-Ray for a while and have been waiting for a good price. Got one! Thanks OP.

[quote name='strife01104']ANyone know how long these prices are good for?[/QUOTE]

Since its Amazon I would just jump on it ASAP since they can change from hour to hour....

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']...
LOL, sorry in advance for sounding like drama queen and a 9yr old girl throwing a hissy fit. :p[/QUOTE]

You mean are not a nine year old drama queen? Definitively had me fooled.

Trying not to double dip too much on DVD and Blu-ray but these movies are worthy of an upgrade and this price is too much to pass up. Thanks.

I ordered both last night however my shipping date is at the end of the month. Looks like Batman Begins is on a 10-14 day wait for shipping. Might be out of stock.

i ordered the day after they knocked them to that price and im looking at something like that also i cant imagine they sold out that quickly.

Thanks OP I never owned TDK though I had bought it nearly 2 years ago for my father on DVD and I really enjoyed the movie but $8 for the blu-ray I couldn't pass up and I also used it to help me get face/off on blu through amazon to net the free super shipping :D

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Has anyone received the movies yet?

Do The Dark Knight includes the cardboard slipcase?[/QUOTE]

Just got TDK today. No cardboard slipcase (which is a shame since I have it for my DVD and it covers up all of the Joker's writing on the back.)

Still waiting on Batman Begins to be shipped/delivered; estimated delivery date is September 21-22 (using 2-day shipping from Amazon Prime.)

[quote name='DK745']Just got TDK today. No cardboard slipcase (which is a shame since I have it for my DVD and it covers up all of the Joker's writing on the back.)

Still waiting on Batman Begins to be shipped/delivered; estimated delivery date is September 21-22 (using 2-day shipping from Amazon Prime.)[/QUOTE]

I purchased The Dark Knight on Friday and I got it on Wednesday and did have the cardboard slipcase.

Purchased both about 5 days ago w/ FSSS still hasn't shipped yet. Signed up for Prime trial sometime after I purchased and can't can't change the shipping speed. =/

[quote name='TyrantDaGunner']I purchased The Dark Knight on Friday and I got it on Wednesday and did have the cardboard slipcase.[/QUOTE]

Ditto on the slipcase.

Got an e-mail from Amazon this morning that the estimated delivery date for BB has changed from September 21-22 to September 15.

Been waiting on this deal for a while. Last time it showed up for $9.49 and I didn't have Prime, so glad to finally get in on this. Incidentally my first Blu-ray purchase after owning a PS3 for over 2 years.

Wow, that's cheap for the Blu-ray. I didn't like Batman Begins but The Dark Night was spectacular. I'll be adding that to my collection.

[quote name='chahi']Got mine today. No slip cover; kinda bummed. Oh well, it was only $9.[/QUOTE]

That blows. How is Amazon misplacing these slipcovers? I guess the reason the price is so low is so they can get rid of these copies missing slipcovers and people are less likely to complain because they're still getting a good deal.

bread's done
Back