Batman Blus at wbshop.com for $6.75

whoasaywhat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Plus the original 1979 Superman, and the original Clash of the Titans, and Twister. That's a pretty darned good sale, especially from a studio website.

It just worked for me. Make sure you have no spaces or anythign when you paste the coupon.

Got the first two Batmans and the first superman plus threw in Watchmen End is Nigh for the game and directors cut movie. Total was $40.25 with free two day shipping. That's not bad for 4 blu-ray movies and a game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']It just worked for me. Make sure you have no spaces or anythign when you paste the coupon.

Got the first two Batmans and the first superman plus threw in Watchmen End is Nigh for the game and directors cut movie. Total was $40.25 with free two day shipping. That's not bad for 4 blu-ray movies and a game.[/QUOTE]

How'd you get free shipping?

Edit:

Nevermind, found it.

Op really needs to change the details that the code works for all blu-rays, and not just the link he posted.

Also, free shipping for orders over $40.

[quote name='Squarehard']Op really needs to change the details that the code works for all blu-rays, and not just the link he posted.

Also, free shipping for orders over $40.[/QUOTE]

Correct. The code does work for all blus and not just the link listed. I believe that FREESHIP code works to get free shipping for orders over $30 (after coupons) too but I didn't try that with my order.

[quote name='whoasaywhat']Correct. The code does work for all blus and not just the link listed. I believe that FREESHIP code works to get free shipping for orders over $30 (after coupons) too but I didn't try that with my order.[/QUOTE]

Only works if the order is over $40, since the code doesn't give free shipping.

But still, a pretty nice deal.

I picked up all the Batmans, Superman, and also Trick R' Treat for $40.90+tax and free shipping.

Even for me where tax sucks, it still comes out to under $7.50 per blu-ray for me shipped, so not a bad deal at all.

Thanks OP! At first I was only going to pick up Batman and Batman Returns, but then I caved and got Batman Forever and Batman and Robin also. I figured for the price, I would complete the set. After the 10% off code and the $5 shipping, and no tax for me, came out to $32 exact for all 4 blurays. If I didn't already have Superman, I likely would have gotten that too.

[quote name='DeskLaser']Thanks OP! At first I was only going to pick up Batman and Batman Returns, but then I caved and got Batman Forever and Batman and Robin also. I figured for the price, I would complete the set. After the 10% off code and the $5 shipping, and no tax for me, came out to $32 exact for all 4 blurays. If I didn't already have Superman, I likely would have gotten that too.[/QUOTE]

Haha.... That's what I thought too. I mean I was already paying for shipping so adding 2 extra movies that weren't that great to complete my set was a no brainer for me. I figured I would never find them for $6.75 again if I did end up wanting them at a later date.

Got all 4 Batman movies offered in this deal for $30 w/ the free shipping code. Good deal since they have all the content of the SE DVDs, but with an upgraded picture for the movies themselves.

[quote name='Squarehard']Only works if the order is over $40, since the code doesn't give free shipping.

But still, a pretty nice deal.

I picked up all the Batmans, Superman, and also Trick R' Treat for $40.90+tax and free shipping.

Even for me where tax sucks, it still comes out to under $7.50 per blu-ray for me shipped, so not a bad deal at all.[/QUOTE]

FREESHIP gives you free shipping with an order of $30

Also if anyone is planning on spending $100, use code SAVINGS it takes off $20.

That means you could buy about 15 of these 7.50 blu's for about $90 tax included (that's using my high NY tax rate) or about $6 each.

[quote name='tardoman']Awesome deal, thanks OP. I had to talk myself out of it though. I'd rather use the money towards games.[/QUOTE]

Heh, yeah, I have them sitting in my cart now with the same dilemma. I want these, and it's a great deal, but I'm wondering what else is going to be coming up with Black Friday in the imminent future.

Now if only they could improve Arnold's acting in Batman and Robin.

Oh and digitally erase the bat-nipples, thanks.

Thanks a lot OP.

Picked up Returns, Forever, and B&R for $27.11 shipped after tax. Wish I didnt buy the original Batman from Best Buy a couple of months ago.

Anyone have any idea if the Batman BD will be in the digibook packaging or just the regular everyday plastic packaging?

thanks OP, picked up Batman, Returns, Forever & threw in Logans Run to get the Free shipping. All for 35.xx not to bad in my book. alittle over $8 a piece is a great deal

Thought about getting all 4 Batman movies, but when total came to $33 with tax and shipping, I backed out. Checked my E-mail this morning and had gotten a E-mail from WB shop telling me I left some items in my cart, if you finish the order we will give you $5 off right now. So I ended up getting all 4 Batman movies for $28 shipped.

[quote name='chuckrock38']Thought about getting all 4 Batman movies, but when total came to $33 with tax and shipping, I backed out. Checked my E-mail this morning and had gotten a E-mail from WB shop telling me I left some items in my cart, if you finish the order we will give you $5 off right now. So I ended up getting all 4 Batman movies for $28 shipped.[/QUOTE]I had done the same thing, but just the first two Batman movies and Clash of the Titans. The $5 coupon covered shipping, so it turned out to be a really good deal.

I got all four Batman Movies and Superman for $33.75 shipped. I could not get free shipping to work until I added Superman than I stacked the 10% and I am happy. I was at Target today and saw that they had the Batman Anthology Blu-Ray for $99.99 and just laughed at that price....

I got the code today and stacked it along with the 10% off and the free shipping. 38.02 out the door for all the bat mans and twister along with clash

Damn, I was logged in and I left the items sitting in my cart, and I still haven't gotten this $5 coupon. Come on, WB, that coupon would push this over the edge to a buy for me!

To add to the $5 coupon discussion. I didn't have anything on my cart when I got the code actually. I had added the movies and deleted them that same day when I heard of the sale but didn't buy em then. Then I got the $5 email yesterday, but nothing was in my cart, no idea how I got the coupon in the end.

[quote name='Davestation']I got all four Batman Movies and Superman for $33.75 shipped. I could not get free shipping to work until I added Superman than I stacked the 10% and I am happy. I was at Target today and saw that they had the Batman Anthology Blu-Ray for $99.99 and just laughed at that price....[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if you dig around on the WB site its $99.99 on there too :lol:. Funny how individually their only $30 for all 4

E-mailed WB.. they said all Batman blu's are on backorder due to overwhelming demand.. even though some of you guys ordered after me and have already got it.. whatever

[quote name='Scorch']E-mailed WB.. they said all Batman blu's are on backorder due to overwhelming demand.. even though some of you guys ordered after me and have already got it.. whatever[/QUOTE]

Same here. :)

I created the thread and still haven't received mine. Oh well.

I realized today that I had a 20% off coupon which they sent me for my birthday (earlier this month), which said it was good until the end of the month. So hey, I didn't get the $5 coupon, but since my total planned order was over $40, another 10% off is almost as good (even better if it would stack with the other coupons, though I wasn't counting on that).

And then the coupon didn't work. "Coupon code not recognized, please try again." :bomb:

WTF, WBshop?

Emailed them, guess I'll see what I get back. Of course, the month will be over by the time they check their email on Monday.

Finally got $5 coupon mailed to me before the end of last month. Applied it then, and it jacked up my price by 9 bucks. Couldn't undo. So sad I missed this.

[quote name='guyver2077']man i missed this earlier.. been wanting these.

7.50 now[/QUOTE]

They've been $7.50 all along. You need to use the 10% off coupon code listed in the OP (WRNRBLU) to bring them down to $6.75.

[quote name='arcane93']They've been $7.50 all along. You need to use the 10% off coupon code listed in the OP (WRNRBLU) to bring them down to $6.75.[/QUOTE]

ahh ok.. i skimmed through the thread real quick and didnt read it all..

bread's done
Back