Battle Fantasia $19.99 NEW @ Gamestop

I don't! :D Thanks, OP! I'll have to pick this up tomorrow. ^_^ Last I checked my store had one in stock... And if it's not marked down, it will still ring up in the computer right, right?

I had it, didn't really enjoy it too much and I don't want it just for "collector's sake." But damn if I love my fighters. Might have to see about copping it at some point, and I need to get MK vs DC again. I need to whup up someone using Superman.

Yeah, most people are going to buy this for collector's sake because it's made by the Guilty Gear/BlazBlue guys.

Gameplay wise, this game just isn't as fun.

I bought 3 during a previous B2G1 on used games. This was before they offered an online case + manual guarantee and when the game was still $39.99 new, $29.99 used. I ended up paying $18 + tax each after edge, only 1 came with a case, the others were disc only.

I didn't think this game would ever get a price drop. It's not like there's a sequel coming, and it definitely wasn't selling so I figured if it was ever gonna get a drop it would've happened a long time ago.

for a 20 spot its a great deal. MK vs Dc is the Used deal of the week by the way. $24.99 and you can stack it.

[quote name='Oswald9599']for a 20 spot its a great deal. MK vs Dc is the Used deal of the week by the way. $24.99 and you can stack it.[/QUOTE]

Not to get off-topic, but what do you mean you can stack it? Is there a coupon I don't know about?

Easily worth $20. Had a lot of fun with the title.
Only complaint was nobody bought it when it was out aka It's impossible to find a online match. But now that It's $20 maybe we'll get some stragglers. Hit up my Gamertag if you wanna get some matchs in.

Finally, I will get this...was thinking about the PSN version or importing it since I would rather have an actual disc that a downloaded file..

[quote name='guinaevere']It often pays to be a patient CAG.[/QUOTE]

Truth of our times. It's been a while seen I've seen any current gen game appreciate in value. The only ones that do seem to be certain handheld titles (usually due an exploit or glitch they create) or PS2 deluxe boxset type ps2 games (though last gen).

I bought one of these today and the disc was badly scuffed. It looked a lot worse than most used games I come in contact with. I'm tempted to complain to corporate but I already know they could care less about customers.

I found a new sealed copy at local GS, had to call around to check since I didn't want a gutted one...they had 2 sealed copies at the Coors/Paseo store in ABQ, NM

damn it the world to hell with gamestop and their fucking gutted copies. They had 3 copies of BF at my gamestop. All 3 were gutted copies, i ended up buying it since this gamestop is 5 minutes from my house and i didnt feel like driving 20 minutes to the next gamestop. Still, gutted copies piss me the hell off. At least the disc appeared new with not a single scratch on it.

bread's done
Back