Battle Royale: Complete Collection [Blu] - $19.99 @ Amazon

Yep good deal. There's still a slim chance you may get the book style packaging, but if you order, do it expecting the plastic amaray case packaging.

So why is everybody moaning about different packaging?
I really don't understand the obsession some have with special packaging.
Personally, I buy movies to watch them, NOT to stare at the special packaging on my shelf.
But that's just me. Maybe I'm missing something here.

Just a heads-up, the four Battle Royale SKUs (DVD, DVD LE, BD, BD LE) are getting a MSRP reduction in June. I don't know what the new MSRPs are, but the MSRP reduction is the reason the "discounts" are the way they are right now.

hm, thanks for the heads-up WTK. I'd be surprised if they went lower than $19.99 for the complete collection though, but I guess we'll see

[quote name='sunnysky']So why is everybody moaning about different packaging?
I really don't understand the obsession some have with special packaging.
Personally, I buy movies to watch them, NOT to stare at the special packaging on my shelf.
But that's just me. Maybe I'm missing something here.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ssjmichael']you are[/QUOTE]

The one thing I don't get are how people act like it's the end of the world when they can't find one. I like digibooks like the next person but I'm not going to overpay for it.

[quote name='WTK']Just a heads-up, the four Battle Royale SKUs (DVD, DVD LE, BD, BD LE) are getting a MSRP reduction in June. I don't know what the new MSRPs are, but the MSRP reduction is the reason the "discounts" are the way they are right now.[/QUOTE]
DVD ($24.98 to $19.98), DVD LE ($44.98 to $34.98); BD ($29.99 to $24.99), BD LE ($49.99 to $39.99).

Nice deal.

Picked this up at FYE when they had it for 24.99 on blu ray, got the regular case, not the book packaging. But I am glad. Although the book packaging looked cool, I hate putting discs in sleaves. I worry they will get fingerprints or scratches on them.

Just the first one is $12.99 on Amazon as well. I thought the second Battle Royale was one of the worst movies I had ever seen, so I just went with the first one.

bread's done
Back