Battlefield 3 (360/PS3) $20 Credit Promo BACK at Amazon

thegame956

CAGiversary!
UPDATE: Deal is now live:

:360: Battlefield 3 + $20 credit
:ps3: Battlefield 3 + $20 credit

Dear Amazon.com Customer,

Customers who have shown an interest in action games might like to know about "Battlefield 3 - Limited Edition," which releases on October 25.

Pre-order for Xbox 360 or PS3 to receive a $20 promotional credit. All pre-orders come with Limited Edition content including the Back to Karkand expansion pack as well as the multiplayer Dog Tag Pack, an Amazon exclusive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone taking the day off tomorrow to play? I don't think I've done that with a new release. I wonder which game would eventually compel me to skip work...

[quote name='Dranakin']Anyone taking the day off tomorrow to play? I don't think I've done that with a new release. I wonder which game would eventually compel me to skip work...[/QUOTE]

The day kingdom hearts 3 comes out ill call my job and say "owwww I hurt my spleen I can't make it to work today boss" and I will stay up all day and night playing that sucka

[quote name='Dranakin']Anyone taking the day off tomorrow to play? I don't think I've done that with a new release. I wonder which game would eventually compel me to skip work...[/QUOTE]

I called off 2 weeks for GoW3....

There was also this small event of my daughter being born and me getting paternity leave.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I called off 2 weeks for GoW3....

There was also this small event of my daughter being born and me getting paternity leave.
[/QUOTE]

How convenient, sir. (And congrats!)

[quote name='CaseX']How convenient, sir. (And congrats!)[/QUOTE]

Thank you. It was hard work to plan out a pregnancy to coincide with the release, but we managed to pull it off.

And to those that can't read between the lines. Yes I am joking about taking that time off for GoW3

Has anyone who has street date shipping have their game ship yet? Mine has been on the shipping soon status for a while now.

[quote name='mikemb402']Has anyone who has street date shipping have their game ship yet? Mine has been on the shipping soon status for a while now.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean for release day delivery? If so, I wouldn't worry (assuming you did select release day delivery). My order for Rage didn't ship til 9pm, but got here 3pm the next day. My order for BF3 just shipped about 45 minutes ago for delivery tomorrow.

[quote name='mikemb402']Has anyone who has street date shipping have their game ship yet? Mine has been on the shipping soon status for a while now.[/QUOTE]

You will get it on release day, they overnight it and they havent updated the system yet.

I got shipping confirmation an hour ago.

Anyone want to buy BF3 for me from Amazon and get a $20 credit? CML and see if you see anything. I'll give up a lot for it. I just don't have the cash right now to buy it.

Wasn't sure if I'd wait to pick this up or not, but I went ahead and did it while I could still get release date delivery. $20 credit and the Karkland DLC was too enticing to pass up, and this game just looks too fun.

[quote name='strait edge follower']It's always ups for me[/QUOTE]
Yeah it is usually UPS for me as well. Every now and then they do Fed Ex though, and they always deliver while I'm in class.

UPS right hur!!
Usually comes around 1-3 N drops it off a my house doorstep.
One of these days I'm gonna step on it and break it n bitch to UPS, n amazon. ;D

[quote name='maxgle']Save your money if you have second doubt. I just cancelled mine for Skyrim. :p[/QUOTE]
Got Skyrim pre-ordered as well.

I'm just waiting for the PS3 review for Battlefield 3.

The PC's review (multi-player) were really good, but there's quite a difference between the high powered PC and the console PS3/360 versions i.e. 30 frames per second drop, texture pop-ins, screen tears.

Til then, I think I'll still keep my BF3 pre-order for now.

last game i ordered was thrown in the middle of the yard and my wife almost stepped on it because the box is the same color as the dirt in my yard....if not for that i would of never known that the game showed up

[quote name='pedrobeara']last game i ordered was thrown in the middle of the yard and my wife almost stepped on it because the box is the same color as the dirt in my yard....if not for that i would of never known that the game showed up[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a bigger problem...dirt in your yard? What happened to the grass?

[quote name='Jimmienoman']UPS here... I like it when they send fedex much more as the fedex usually hits my house around 5ish and fedex hits it at 10 am[/QUOTE]

Che cosa?

So I don't think i'll be receiving my game tomorrow because I ordered it yesterday and payed for release day shipping, but when I look up my item it states "Shipping Soon". Am I missing something or are they going to still get me the game tomorrow somehow?

[quote name='the8055']So I don't think i'll be receiving my game tomorrow because I ordered it yesterday and payed for release day shipping, but when I look up my item it states "Shipping Soon". Am I missing something or are they going to still get me the game tomorrow somehow?[/QUOTE]

You will be ok...they should overnight it to you.

[quote name='the8055']So I don't think i'll be receiving my game tomorrow because I ordered it yesterday and payed for release day shipping, but when I look up my item it states "Shipping Soon". Am I missing something or are they going to still get me the game tomorrow somehow?[/QUOTE]

mine just shipped and I ordered yesterday too, you will get it tomorrow 100% sure unless there is some huge storm or something

You'll be fine Amazon. Has a warehouse it practically every time zone in the USA and they do overnight delivery to make sure it gets where it needs to, to meet release date delivery.

[quote name='WakYasuk']definitely going to be the best fps this year.. it will be a great game..just pre-order it :bouncy:...also i doubt there will be any major cheating on mw3 because black-ops has been mostly cheating-free for the entire year...but yeah the community isn't that great.[/QUOTE]

Yeah if EA does not screw up the servers. BF2 i fixed by deleting my bf3 beta folder and clearing cache and redl the vietnam update. To bad like others it does not find a server to play on hahahaha they took them all for launch of bf3....

As for people cheating on black ops that place is full of them. I met a lot of people from trueachievements and co opt and other game sites that they admit they cheat. They think modded controllers is not cheating most of them think that way. Then the real evil people cheating with jtag systems. If you know what to look out for you will see them often on them. They need a system like reach where you can prove to the company they are doing it. I love in reach this guy jumps up in 1 jump and head shots 5 people all over an entire map then lands. It happened during the whole match and since i am not a quiter i stayed in there to get my butt owned. I did get him a few times which he then msged me calling me a noob.

BF series they usually do not cheat like other games but a few do. This is the reason i stick with bf series and reach i usually just see only sometimes people using rapid fire controllers. They usually suck and make the playing field even about it.

I got Bf3 coming tomorrow i can not wait. I hope servers work and not spend my few hours i can play trying to connect. See you all on there tomorrow... I Hope. :)

[quote name='Rosterking']This is a first, Its getting shipped by Fed-Ex[/QUOTE]
Usually fedex gets delivered way earlier then ups. Enjoy :)

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Yeah if EA does not screw up the servers. BF2 i fixed by deleting my bf3 beta folder and clearing cache and redl the vietnam update. To bad like others it does not find a server to play on hahahaha they took them all for launch of bf3....

As for people cheating on black ops that place is full of them. I met a lot of people from trueachievements and co opt and other game sites that they admit they cheat. They think modded controllers is not cheating most of them think that way. Then the real evil people cheating with jtag systems. If you know what to look out for you will see them often on them. They need a system like reach where you can prove to the company they are doing it. I love in reach this guy jumps up in 1 jump and head shots 5 people all over an entire map then lands. It happened during the whole match and since i am not a quiter i stayed in there to get my butt owned. I did get him a few times which he then msged me calling me a noob.

BF series they usually do not cheat like other games but a few do. This is the reason i stick with bf series and reach i usually just see only sometimes people using rapid fire controllers. They usually suck and make the playing field even about it.

I got Bf3 coming tomorrow i can not wait. I hope servers work and not spend my few hours i can play trying to connect. See you all on there tomorrow... I Hope. :)[/QUOTE]

Is siriously haven't heard of people cheating in Reach, or Black Ops. Wouldn't people cheat on BF as well with modded controllers? The only thing I know about is on Reach people cheating with credits, but that has been fixed with a cap on how many you can get a day. Bungie had done a good job on regulating boosters and giving the ban hammer.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Usually fedex gets delivered way earlier then ups. Enjoy :)[/QUOTE]

You too, meet you online if you got ps3. Add me guys if you want, its to the left.. don't worry, I have unemotional lethargic voice.

My copy of Madden 12 said "shipping soon" for 3 days, and it popped up at 10 AM release day morning (I wouldn't have ever known it was there, if not for the fact I had to run to my car for a textbook)

[quote name='CaseX']5-6 hours on the hardest difficulty. :cry:[/QUOTE]
See that's just annoying as hell to me. Some games were excellent at that length(Enslaved, for example), but a game such as this should at least be in the double digits somewhere imo.

I just don't get why some devs even waste their time making a single player mode in a game if the focus is going to be heavily skewed towards the multiplayer portion of the game. Make the damn game mp only and charge $30-40 for it and then nickel and dime those 24/7 players for DLC out the wazoo, but don't make a mediocre length single player campaign that comes across as half hearted.
[quote name='Newl']sorry dude, you may be great at working GS/BB for max profit, but playing BF for singleplayer? MEGAFAIL.[/QUOTE]
I can't help it if I still like playing single player games. Maybe I'm just not that social of a gamer anymore. Of course, it could be that I don't wanna hear the whiney lil twelve year olds whose mommy/daddy bought them the game to shut their spoiled lil pieholes. All you usually hear from them is the N word(even though they're probably all some pasty white lil screechy voices brats from the suburbs), them blasting their music or using swear words in such a way that it'd make a drunken sailor blush.

That's why I could care less about the mp for this game, since it'll be Uncharted 2 all over again with the 24/7 glitchers/players and that shit just ain't fun to me.

I am getting an extra Xbox 360 SPECACT Kit from Best Buy and am looking to swap it for the Xbox 360 Dog Tags from Amazon if anyone is interested, just send me a PM.

My copy of battlefield 3 is in Philadelphia right now. Just a few more hours till it gets to new york.

As for the credit count me in on the "what to use it on ?" Club. I have this to combine with my boatload of amazon credit. Hope a great ac revelations pops up after launch as I've decided to not get it on day one. I learned from the numerous brotherhood deals from last year

SHIPPED! Foaming at the mouth here! BF fan since the original 10 years ago. Going to be a long ass day at work tomorrow...

For those wondering what to use their credit on I might suggest Dead Island. Its $39.99 this week so you could nab it for $20. $80 for BF3 and DI this week is not a bad haul.

[quote name='jsgebo']SHIPPED! Foaming at the mouth here! BF fan since the original 10 years ago. Going to be a long ass day at work tomorrow...[/QUOTE]

Good thing I'm off from work tommorow lol. Gonna finish up gears 3 and play some battlefield 3 !

[quote name='cancerman1120']For those wondering what to use their credit on I might suggest Dead Island. Its $39.99 this week so you could nab it for $20. $80 for BF3 and DI this week is not a bad haul.[/QUOTE]

I'm still worried about the glitches but that is an interesting idea though

bread's done
Back