Battlefield 3 Alpha Invites

[quote name='xx_blam_xx']Also, I'm pretty sure just having a code won't do you any good. In order to play, you need to be logged into Battlelog, which you can't do unless you're signed in to the account that was flagged as accepted and got the invite.

Anyway, I'm pretty PO'd that I never got an invite and my Veteran is 2, while my friend who has 0 Battlefield games and only made an EA account to sign up for the newsletter magically got an invite 2 days later...Oh well, at least I got to play on his. The servers suck, though, way too much lag.[/QUOTE]

no your wrong, i received 3 BF 3 codes.. i have a few EA accounts.. sold each code to a person and they redeemed it through Origin.. i only have 1 left though

Honestly despite only being in alpha I'm surprised at how decent it is. It's better than home fronts finished state.

Looking for a code for my friend. I've got a copy of Metro 2033 on Steam that I can trade. PM me if interested.

[quote name='OptimusPrimeJewForm']Anyone know when they'll be releasing the beta? Peanut butter jelly time[/QUOTE]

september i believe.

hopefully more sooner than later :p I want in the beta soooo bad. Got an alpha invite.. but my pc was not good enough to run it. so that was all sorts of depressing.

bread's done
Back