battlefield 3 limited edition where to buy for cheap

[quote name='atarifreak0073']does anyone know where i can buy battlefield 3 limited edition for xbox 360 as part for nephews bday ?[/quote]

do not create threads to ask a question.

35emfq.jpg

You're gonna want one of these.

flameshield.jpg

Seriously, the only place I've seen BF3 limited edition lately was my BlockBuster, and its still priced $60 new.

Instead of flaming him, you can point him in the right direction.
The time it takes you to post a stupid comment or picture you could have directed him in the right place.
Good job people!

[quote name='adriley313']Instead of flaming him, you can point him in the right direction.
The time it takes you to post a stupid comment or picture you could have directed him in the right place.
Good job people![/QUOTE]

Its just a good ribbing. But seriously though he has been a member since febuary
Which is plenty of time to learn these things.

[quote name='adriley313']Instead of flaming him, you can point him in the right direction.
Good job people![/QUOTE]

Well the fact he already has posts in the Other Deals/ Requests thread leads me to think he SHOULD have known better.

Good job people![/QUOTE]

:spam:

Good luck finding one OP.

Target had BF3 as part of the b2g1 free sale. If you get 3 59.99 games it's the same as paying 40 for each.

The B2K DLC is about 15.00 bringing you to 55 for the total

[quote name='twztid13']Where's Gargus when you need him....oh, right![/QUOTE]

Kotaku. Spreading his "wisdom" their.

Most of the people who are flaming are probably the same one's who have had this happen to them. They must think payback is sweet. Lol

February was last month so if he has a life (job/family), he probably didn't get to read all of the cool rules.

[quote name='wildcat0227']Most of the people who are flaming are probably the same one's who have had this happen to them. They must think payback is sweet. Lol

February was last month so if he has a life (job/family), he probably didn't get to read all of the cool rules.[/QUOTE]

:applause: CAG's full of people who are no better than Slickdeals these days lol

The "Limited Edition" is nothing but an extra piece of paper with a download code for the Karkand expansion.

You could probably buy a used copy of Battlefield 3 and just pay for the expansion separately and come out about the same.

[quote name='wEEman33']The "Limited Edition" is nothing but an extra piece of paper with a download code for the Karkand expansion.

You could probably buy a used copy of Battlefield 3 and just pay for the expansion separately and come out about the same.[/QUOTE]
But then he would still need to pay $10 for the regular online pass required by ea on every platform. So it would be $10 online pass + $15 b2k + used game.

[quote name='wildcat0227']Most of the people who are flaming are probably the same one's who have had this happen to them. They must think payback is sweet. Lol

February was last month so if he has a life (job/family), he probably didn't get to read all of the cool rules.[/QUOTE]
What I find funniest is that the people who are so 'busy' with life who ask questions rather than look for their own answers FIRST will ask the questions 90x till they get an answer when they're actually logged in here. If someone does answer them and it was longer than a nanosecond earlier, they won't even take the time to skim back and check those posts since they were here last and will ask it AGAIN.:roll:

Yet with all of the time they take asking and re-asking those same questions, they could've found their own answer.

bread's done
Back