Battlefield 3 (PC-DL) $51 + Up to 30% off Pre-Orders! Amazon Game Downloads

Amazon DVG Deals

Official Representative
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.

So happy that Amazon is letting us pre-load in just a few hours.
So we should get an email with activation key in the email soon, right?

I got my preload for the recent $49.98 deal that i bought for a friend. The order that i bought for myself which was price at $41.99, the preload code hasnt shown up. Was wondering if this is a problem since i ordered two of the same game and system only giving one code.

I received my activation key in an email today, redeemed it at Origin without any problems, I'm currently pre-loading the game so I'll be ready play on tuesday. I also got a separate code for the dog tag pack, thanks amazon for an awesome deal and the great service.

So people are getting their keys now? Amazon is telling me this order is taken longer than expected to process. That's what I get on my order page. Anyone else have this problem? I guess I will wait a few hours but still, curious if this is just a random occurrence or whatnot. If it doesn't go through by like 7-8 pm I am going to contact Amazon itself about it I guess. I want my key.

I got my product key for the game and a key for dog tag pack. I'm downloading the game now and the speed or Origin is ridiculously fast, faster than Steam. I'm actually surprised, given this is the first day, I thought their servers would be hammered. Soo happy this deal worked out!

I'm about 2 hours into the 11.4GB download and its currently sitting at 51% with another 2 hours still left to finish. That about the same speed I get when downloading from Steam on my connection

Stupid assholes at Amazon. About 3 PM I got pissed waiting for my damn code so I e-mailed them saying basically where the fuck is my code. Five minutes later they finally decided to charge my card and give me my code.

God I hate Amazon.

Although props to Origin being able to have Steam level of speeds. I don't know what it is, but every non Nintendo service I use for video game downloads (Steam, Origin, PSN), are really fast on my connection always.

bread's done
Back