Battlefield: Bad Company (#1) $8.54 Amazon X360 (change seller)

[quote name='lilman']Only if you will play sp, cause if you have BC2 you will not be playing BC1 for mp.[/QUOTE]

yeah I know unless I'm willing to grind for those MP achievements too (assuming servers are up). anyone know the SP playing time on default?

Yeah, the servers are definitely still up. I play everyday. The achievements, though, really are a grind, as you alluded to. One of them is for 10002 kills.

EDIT: And don't forget. If you are interested in the MP, you can unlock the "find all five" weapons pretty easily. Three of them involve codes, one involves checking your stats on Battlefield.com, and another involves doing something on the Battlefield Veterans page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I saw the 10-14 day wait time I canceled Bad Company 1 since I had a few other cheap games on my order to make it over $25 for free shipping. Now that I see the price is even lower I'll have to add a few more cheap games to make it over $25. Thanks for the updated price.

I just ordered this from walmart.com. The cost of the shipping is minimal, and it's worth saving the time and the gas to get it shipped to my house rather than get it in the store. ($11.78 shipped)

You can read the review for this game from IGN if you're on the edge about whether to get it or not.

bread's done
Back