Battlefield: Bad Company 2 | (30 Sep.) Mp. Gameplay Trailer

Just quickly wanted to check if these problems are widespread or not...

- Your ranking goes to 1. I'm not talking about just stats wise, but you're stripped of your hard earned gear/kit upgrades,

- Getting disconnected often in 'fun' games (usually the ones with a lot of people in em).

- Game crashing/freezing when crashing into another tank.

i had only the stat resetting happen to one twice. during a match, i checked the scoreboard and its my whole team of level 1s vs 50s on the other team. after a few games, it suddenly went back to normal. the others on my team didnt have the same luck.

the stats will come back eventually.

some advice, if you're reset, then restart the game. if that doesnt work, then i suggest do something else. if you really wanted to me play, just use the ak47 or pph because theyre both still deadly without the buffs. have you tried the gunboat cheats? hah. you can almost snipe with the 870.

What is the player base like for this game these days (not counting the PSN down time, har har)? Thinking about playing it some, but don't want to bother if it is a ghost town.

This is still my favorite MP game, but there's nothing more frustrating than getting constantly owned by the 50's. I would say that about 1 our of every 3 or 4 games is frustrating, the other games more than make up for that frustration though.

If I get into a match where it's no longer fun, I have no problem exiting out and trying to find a new server or hit up a different game mode.

Ironically with PSN being down I haven't even thought about starting the SP portion of the game even thought I'd probably enjoy it.

I never played any of the BF games. I see it still in the top 10 on XBL and was thinkin of getting the ultimate ed. Is this game noob friendly?

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']This is still my favorite MP game, but there's nothing more frustrating than getting constantly owned by the 50's. I would say that about 1 our of every 3 or 4 games is frustrating, the other games more than make up for that frustration though.

If I get into a match where it's no longer fun, I have no problem exiting out and trying to find a new server or hit up a different game mode.

Ironically with PSN being down I haven't even thought about starting the SP portion of the game even thought I'd probably enjoy it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've always get that with all FPS. I recall the old Socom2 days. Some nights were an absolute blast, other nights, I would be at the bottom and get my butt handed to me. Sometimes several days in a row.

Same with Modern Warfare. Hang in there and accept the days that suck, it makes u want to come back on again for a better day

[quote name='Cody2010']I never played any of the BF games. I see it still in the top 10 on XBL and was thinkin of getting the ultimate ed. Is this game noob friendly?
[/QUOTE]

Great game, but decent learning curve for the huge maps and how the vehicles handle. When you first play, u may get lost a bit and/or not know where the sweet spots are to defend and attack. However, once u get the hang of it, it's a great strategic game. Lastly, it's not as face-paced as COD.
Watch youtube videos. ;)

[quote name='Cody2010']I never played any of the BF games. I see it still in the top 10 on XBL and was thinkin of getting the ultimate ed. Is this game noob friendly?

[/QUOTE]

Play the game on hard or you're going to be bored out of your mind.

That was a pain. What I did was go into a squad deathmatch and just go around knifing everyone. I anyone killed me I invited them as my friend, I sent about 10 invitations, and got two confirmations, but those two were enough to get the 5 kills needed

i have 594 dogtags. but have yet to get Et tu, brute. i probably got 2 (from team PIXL members) out of the 5 required. its one of the few things keeping me from platnium.

floormat on psn if anyone wants to add me. need the 5 melee kills and having the stats issue sometimes as well. eventually catched up but kinda hard to view your goals when the stats are 3 days behind... Dumb question. When you see the stars x4 or whatever what is that specifically mean? also if i delete any of my "game data" will that force the servers to update correctly or will it just delete my current version, my single player stats and/or my multiplayer stats? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='enufs8d']i have 594 dogtags. but have yet to get Et tu, brute. i probably got 2 (from team PIXL members) out of the 5 required. its one of the few things keeping me from platnium.[/QUOTE]

glad we helped a little! hahahaha

Any one still working on the trophies for this game? Im looking to get, demolition man, et tu brute?, airkill and careful guidance. Send me and invite if you can help, or need trophies.Thnks

bread's done
Back