Battlefield Bad Company 2: PS3 or Xbox $35, PC $25

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Got mine at lunch, somehow I'll fit in between playing through Borderlands MP and CoD4 SP.[/QUOTE]
You can just go ahead and throw both of those out now that you have a real game.

[quote name='Jodou']You can just go ahead and throw both of those out now that you have a real game.[/QUOTE]
Wow, if you don't think Borderlands is a "real game", I don't know what to tell you. Maybe you just don't like co-op fun? :roll:

Priced matched Bad Company 2 through Target. The only Battlefield game that I ever really got to play was Battlefield 1943. I have to say that Bad Company 2 is pretty awesome and a refreshing change from MW2. I can't say that I like it over MW2 because both games have very different styles.

[quote name='Jodou']You can just go ahead and throw both of those out now that you have a real game.[/QUOTE]

Borderlands co-op and the campaign in the original Call of Duty 4 are excellent. Especially compared to Bad Company 2's campaign (But the multiplayer is great!).

[quote name='mrmoodz']Priced matched Bad Company 2 through Target. The only Battlefield game that I ever really got to play was Battlefield 1943. I have to say that Bad Company 2 is pretty awesome and a refreshing change from MW2. I can't say that I like it over MW2 because both games have very different styles.[/QUOTE]

Do you just refer the electronics attendant to the Fry's site and show him that it's also in store or what? I'm up for a PM too, but was wondering which stores would give the least hassle...the nearest Fry's is an hour away or so...

Anyone else pricematch this?

[quote name='BWS1982']Do you just refer the electronics attendant to the Fry's site and show him that it's also in store or what? I'm up for a PM too, but was wondering which stores would give the least hassle...the nearest Fry's is an hour away or so...

Anyone else pricematch this?[/QUOTE]

You buy the game for the normal price, then take the game and receipt over to the customer service area, along with the full Fry's ad, with the page that shows the price of BF:BC2. They'll price match it from there. It took me 15 + minutes because the girl didn't know how to do it.

I'm 99% sure we don't get Fry's ads here. I haven't seen one in years. There's one like 30 miles from here, but I haven't seen an ad in a long time for it...

What stores would accept the website indicating that the game is in store and $25/$35?

Edit: I notice after reviewing Walmarts policy online that they state "no internet prices"...the fact that the price can be attained for the IN STORE item via the web, makes it a gray area. I wonder if they will be willing to call Fry's or to go on the site to click the store availability portion? It's honest to God that price in the store, but how far are different stores willing to go to validate that fact?

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back