Battlestations: Midway

Island Dog

CAGiversary!
I got an e-mail from GameSpot about an interview before the demo goes up, so would mean a demo is coming today possibly?

I am really looking forward to this game.

i'm looking forward to this game as well.

i read on the eidos forum that we would get a demo on 1/18.

This has been on my want list for a couple years now. Hopefully they took enough time moving it from the Xbox to the 360 to make it worthwhile. It is nice to hear that a demo is on it's way.

Waiting for the demo to hit Thursday. To tell you the truth, I thought I was the only one interested in this game. Does anyone know if you can just be a sub? We need this game to do well so they give us a sequel set in Europe. German U-boats for the win!

if you haven't already, check out this video that has 8 min. of in-game footage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0c9Sdofqg4

valor, in the single player game you will control subs, planes, ships, and one more thing i'm forgetting atm.

in multiplayer, there will be slots.
you will be able to control the subs and a friend will control the planes, and another friend the ships..etc

check out the video. it will give you a better understanding.

[quote name='AK85']This demo and the Crackdown demo on Thursday........which one do you download first???[/quote]

Battlestations: Midway, of course!

the Crackdown demo got delayed.

should be up before the end of January.

[quote name='slickkill77']Crackdown demo was delayed....Where have u been lol.....[/quote]

I just read that :D, well it looks like it is an easier choice now. ;)

the demo is alright.

i only played one match before work, so i didn't really get a chance to learn all the controls.

but, i did get to sink a ship!

It takes a little while to get used to the controls, but once you do it's pretty awesome. The graphics could be better, but the gameplay is fun so far.

I will most likely pick this up when it's released.

[quote name='slickkill77']I love it...If only my teammates would talk...once you get used to the controls it is sweet[/quote]
It has been just the opposite for me, my teammates don't shut the hell up. The one game the guy was giving us play-by-play on what he was doing. It would have been alright if there would have been some strategy with it to, but it was just straight up play-by-play.

People dont like this kind of game because it is slow... They dont take the time to learn it and what to do. Thats the problem. I love the game and i am going to order/preorder it

[quote name='AK85']It has been just the opposite for me, my teammates don't shut the hell up. The one game the guy was giving us play-by-play on what he was doing. It would have been alright if there would have been some strategy with it to, but it was just straight up play-by-play.[/QUOTE]

alright I'm going after the battleship. I'm dive bombing it. Oh shit, I'm getting shot at. My health is pretty low guys. I'm just going to wreck my plane into them.

Alright guys I'm back as a submarine this time. Alright I'm underwater moving forward....

[quote name='CitizenB']alright I'm going after the battleship. I'm dive bombing it. Oh shit, I'm getting shot at. My health is pretty low guys. I'm just going to wreck my plane into them.

Alright guys I'm back as a submarine this time. Alright I'm underwater moving forward....[/quote]

pretty much....:roll:

bread's done
Back