Bayonetta 2 (without B1 disc) preorders available (GS, BB, Target)

uiengineer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Scored last copy at Walmart for $29.77 price match with NebreskaFunitureMart (NFM.com) NFM didn't change the cover art make it easy price match :) .  The customer Service Manager he said he wanted 1 too.  I smile and left the store  hope he can find 2nd copy in the back or another walmart ;)

But are you buying at say Target and using Walmart's or Best Buy's listing to PM?

Because wouldn't you get shot down buying at Target and using Target.com to price match since the items would have a different DCPI? Same with Best Buy, etc.?
I bought at target and used their website for the price match. The dpci didn't match but they adjusted it anyway.

But are you buying at say Target and using Walmart's or Best Buy's listing to PM?

Because wouldn't you get shot down buying at Target and using Target.com to price match since the items would have a different DCPI? Same with Best Buy, etc.?
Target to Target.com works without a hitch. Did it at 2 different Targets and neither one looked at the DCPI. Just looked at my phone and went with it.

If you try PMing at Walmart using Target.com that may be a huge YMMV. If they check the number its dead. If they notice it isn't actually in stock its dead. There is a walmart 30 minutes away from me still showing 3 in stock. I keep thinking they will probably clearance them when the new ones come in stock.

If you try PMing at Walmart using Target.com that may be a huge YMMV. If they check the number its dead. If they notice it isn't actually in stock its dead. There is a walmart 30 minutes away from me still showing 3 in stock. I keep thinking they will probably clearance them when the new ones come in stock.
Whether or not it's in stock might not even matter, actually. I saw the screen on the device that the cashier was using when I did it, and it didn't have anything about stock on it. Just a list of products and prices. Of course, they might see it if they try to go to the actual page (if they can on those things), but like someone else mentioned earlier, most Walmart employees don't care enough to bother.

This may very well be one of those times when that "disinterest" works in our favor.

By the way, where are you looking to find those stock numbers?

Whether or not it's in stock might not even matter, actually. I saw the screen on the device that the cashier was using when I did it, and it didn't have anything about stock on it. Just a list of products and prices. Of course, they might see it if they try to go to the actual page (if they can on those things), but like someone else mentioned earlier, most Walmart employees don't care enough to bother.

This may very well be one of those times when that "disinterest" works in our favor.

By the way, where are you looking to find those stock numbers?
http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker

item id: 38435974

I checked my local Walmart for a copy even though the inventory checker said out of stock to make sure it was accurate. Nothing. It says "2 or more" at a Walmart 37 Miles away, but I would have to make a special trip since I never go that way.

eiplbc.gif

bread's done
Back