BB Call of Duty Black Ops for 360 Prestige $80 (in-store pickup only)

jazzman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you bringing his personal business onto cag? Did he post his ebay handle? I dont think so, so why are you airing out his dirty laundry. Its none of your business. If I were stevethepro, id complain to a mod and get you banned. There is no need for you to be doing that.

uhhhhh he's got the same handle. Not like I tracked him down and "outed" him.

why are YOU harassing ME?

I mean, yeah, it's tangential, but we were talking about how much the RC car is worth. Seriously dude, you're following me around to get me banned cause you disagreed with something I said yesterday in the amazon thread? Relax. Have a beer.

the-cuckoo-clock-just-had-a-makeover.jpg

Youre posting things about stevethepros reputation and im harassing you. Can a mod delete his post about stevethepro and silence him to teach him a lesson or at least tell him to keep personal things off cag.

[quote name='ComfortablyNumb']Why are you bringing his personal business onto cag? Did he post his ebay handle? I dont think so, so why are you airing out his dirty laundry. Its none of your business. If I were stevethepro, id complain to a mod and get you banned. There is no need for you to be doing that.[/QUOTE]
I agree somewhat that its not necessary but really nothing is personal on the internet. I'll delete my posts and con can if he feels like it I guess.

[quote name='ShockandAww']I agree somewhat that its not necessary but really nothing is personal on the internet. I'll delete my posts and con can if he feels like it I guess.[/QUOTE]

You know, I'd have gladly deleted it except now, this dude wants to play moderator? WTF is going on here?

I was just commenting on a completed ebay listing where i recognized some cag's name. And I referenced some of his feedback.

I've seen BrotherDaz's name a few times in listings. If I commented on his 100% positive feedback, should I be banned?

Come on, this guy just has it out for me for some reason.

If a mod wants to delete this for being off topic, that's cool. But BANNED? Really? This Comfortably Numb guy is running CAG now?

Of all the crazy shit that happens on here, this has me scratching my head.

This is all your fault ShockandAww. You asked me who it was! :D

[quote name='ComfortablyNumb']Youre posting things about stevethepros reputation and im harassing you. Can a mod delete his post about stevethepro and silence him to teach him a lesson or at least tell him to keep personal things off cag.[/QUOTE]
Please, stop trolling in this thread.

[quote name='ComfortablyNumb']Youre posting things about stevethepros reputation and im harassing you. Can a mod delete his post about stevethepro and silence him to teach him a lesson or at least tell him to keep personal things off cag.[/QUOTE]

I'd love for every scamming asshole to be revealed and scrutinized.

This is none of your concern, so stop yapping.

On-topic: You guys should organize trades if one BB has a PS3 copy and one has 360 version. That way everyone will get the version they want.

I did say silence first. Guys feedback is pretty good with a few questionable things. Who is to say why he never replied to them. Who cares, its not really your business. I dont have it out for you, I just dont understand the logic behind publicly messing with a cags reputation. Its unnecessary. I would have said something if it was another cag doing it. Its wrong, plain and simple. This is my last post on the subject, i\'m sure a mod will do the right thing.

[quote name='Trance Addix']I'd love for every scamming asshole to be revealed and scrutinized.
[/QUOTE]

I never said he was a scammer. I just thought it was weird he wouldn't ever address the negative feedback. Comfortably Numb completely blew it out of proportion. I seriously don't know what his problem is.

Anyway... I'll trade you an xbox RC car for a PS3 one.

In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure i'll be tired of this car in a few months. I hope they're still fetching $50 on ebay by then.

Kudos to the other CAGs that keep lowering the price on eBay for the zombie codes to ruin it for the rest of us. I always just PM :roll:

I bought one in San Jose and left the other one there. I went to pick up my copy just earlier and saw somebody ended up putting the other one on hold - I was tempted to put a hold on the other one but left it there out of good kharma that other SJ CAG have left guides for me. On the brightside I found a Bioshock 2 LE guide sitting on the rack.

[quote name='confoosious']I never said he was a scammer. I just thought it was weird he wouldn't ever address the negative feedback. Comfortably Numb completely blew it out of proportion. I seriously don't know what his problem is.

Anyway... I'll trade you an xbox RC car for a PS3 one.

In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure i'll be tired of this car in a few months. I hope they're still fetching $50 on ebay by then.[/QUOTE]

I know, but the wanna-be mod hit a nerve with me. If someone is being shady, the community has every right to single the person out.

Also, sorry to be ambiguous but I wasn't saying that I had any Prestige editions - was simply recommending something.

[quote name='Trance Addix']
Also, sorry to be ambiguous but I wasn't saying that I had any Prestige editions - was simply recommending something.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I was kidding. I'm 99% sure the RC cars are the same in both editions.

Donut - how much was that Bioshock LE. I saw one at $34.99 today and thought about getting it.

[quote name='confoosious']Yeah, I was kidding. I'm 99% sure the RC cars are the same in both editions.

Donut - how much was that Bioshock LE. I saw one at $34.99 today and thought about getting it.[/QUOTE]

It was a penny guide.

[quote name='confoosious']Yeah, I was kidding. I'm 99% sure the RC cars are the same in both editions.

Donut - how much was that Bioshock LE. I saw one at $34.99 today and thought about getting it.[/QUOTE]

Haha, they are. I just automatically thought you meant the whole package.

Nonetheless, it's very late and my bed summons me :cool:

[quote name='Amblix']If the Bioshock LE is new, I'd get it for $35. o:[/QUOTE]
Are the prices not congruent with online? I saw some Xbox editions for approximately $35.

Hey bitches SHUT UP and get back on topic!

Thanks much OP! Didn't see this till now and was able to order one for in store pickup. Crazy deal sell the codes and hardened seperately and get the car for free. :) I've already got the regular and hardened edition and i'm a RC whore online, I love to save up 3 or 4 and release a barrage!

The online prices and the in-store prices are almost never the same. Chances are if you see a clearance price for something that someone says they got for X amount at their BB, it'll be either cheaper or more expensive at yours since their clearance is YMMV and not the same across the board.:razz:

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']http://cgi.ebay.com/Call-Duty-Black...7783?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item4cf4296407

Entire set.. shipped for $62 and some change free shipping.. How can you beat that?[/QUOTE]

The condition is "like new" though... wonder what shape the package is in.

I was able to find one at a Best Buy store, even though the online inventory says 0. There is another CAG thread about a 10% off coupon, so it's $72 after coupon (but CA tax brings the total back to $80).

The RC car in the office has been a hit. Well worth the extra 20 bucks since I can screw around with people in other cubes when they are on the phones

Damn...I kinda want in on this, but I got a free regular copy of COD Black OPS when we bought our 50" Samsung 3D TV from BB on sale for $850 a few weeks ago...

I saw this comment on ebay. "It was a gread deal online and it was a reasonable price for 165 dollars." Wonder if they still feel that way

going to go check out my local BB today to see if I can find this...have you guys located it in the video games section or did you have to ask for them?

I have a xbox version on hold but I have a regular version for the ps3 (wife gift) so I'm not sure if I should get it since my wife propably be mad and not sure if $80 is worth it for the dlc, steelbook and rc. How is the video picture quality and is it easy to set up?

Hey guys the coupon works on this and I am not sure if any stores will have them, but didn't this game come with a postcard sized BB bonus? I think it was a printed map that rings up at 9.99 by itself. I am going back to my store to see if any are laying around. If someone found one and could post the sku that would be great.

Not being a fan of Best Buy, I ended up jumping on the "Like New" one from Amazon for $61 with Prime shipping. What are the chances it has the zombie map pack code? It's worth taking a gamble, I have trade in credit and don't need any more textbooks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still a bit confused, if you see one in the aisles at your local BB will it ring up at $80 or do you have to get it price-matched to the website?

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']I'm still a bit confused, if you see one in the aisles at your local BB will it ring up at $80 or do you have to get it price-matched to the website?[/QUOTE]
Should ring up $80.

[quote name='DrAndonuts']Just picked up the 360 version at Best Buy, but there was no DLC code in the box. Lame. Hopefully Activision will help me out.[/QUOTE]
The codes are inside the game case

[quote name='Ilikecoldbeverages']Thanks, even the PS3 version?[/QUOTE]yes

[quote name='DrAndonuts']Just picked up the 360 version at Best Buy, but there was no DLC code in the box. Lame. Hopefully Activision will help me out.[/QUOTE]
In case you didnt know its normally in the game case when you open it in front of the instruction manual

Anyone still looking for this both PS3 and 360 are available over @ Potomac Mills BB in Woodbridge

Seriously now if they can just discount the AC:B since they have like 10 of them just laying around.

Just picked up last prestige edition for PS3 @ Strongsville, OH.

Does anyone know if the code for the zombie maps, can only be played with other people that had the code....or can i play with my friends if im the only one with the code.

[quote name='XF Gator']Not being a fan of Best Buy, I ended up jumping on the "Like New" one from Amazon for $61 with Prime shipping. What are the chances it has the zombie map pack code? It's worth taking a gamble, I have trade in credit and don't need any more textbooks.[/QUOTE]

From Pieceofmindbooks as the seller? I would say slim to none are your chances of receiving an unused code.

[quote name='slowdive21']Hey guys the coupon works on this and I am not sure if any stores will have them, but didn't this game come with a postcard sized BB bonus? I think it was a printed map that rings up at 9.99 by itself. I am going back to my store to see if any are laying around. If someone found one and could post the sku that would be great.[/QUOTE]

I went to my store and they did not have the bonus item. Did anyone manage to find the sku for it?

[quote name='slowdive21']I went to my store and they did not have the bonus item. Did anyone manage to find the sku for it?[/QUOTE]
fuck. I might have seen those bonus maps. I was like, "Whas dis?"

They had em in my store on a stand with the pc versions of the game, didnt say anything about getting 1 free for anything though so i said screw it. On an unrelated note, I went to get my 10% adjustment on 2 360 prestiges with the coupon, no problems and i did a quick check for the ps3 version, no prestige but they had 1 more copy of the hardened which i quickly snagged, I think i beat another guy to it because he looked pretty pissed, then I told him they were on sale here for 59.99 and he was definately pissed lol. But i`m glad i got my ps3 version.

Im gonna post this in case anyone else had the same idea. I wanted a PS3 version, and with it not showing up on their website i decided to call the Bestbuy cutomer service and try to order one over the phone. Didn't work

I am glad with my haul, but really wish I had more time to travel just a bit further to find a PS3 version. Stupid spider binding have ruined just about EVERY box I came across.

Glad I didn't have to pay over 100 for this set, myself... would have ordered off that ebay link from noram too... but I didn't get the funds into my account in time :(

[quote name='slowdive21']I went to my store and they did not have the bonus item. Did anyone manage to find the sku for it?[/QUOTE]

here's the sku: 61364

bread's done
Back