BB Coupon(In-store Only) Spend $50/$100/$250 get $5, $10 or $25 giftcard 10/11-10/31

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Not limited to just videogames either but doesn't include consoles

Recieved this coupon when trading a few games Sat. the coupon has my local stores info. on it & from what I've been told ALL stores have the option to participate in these type of promos but some choose not too.

They can be found on the tables when walking into the store where all the promo stuff is or at the trade in counters. If your BB doesn't carry them look for a large billboard when you walk in with pics of the "important" people that work at the store I believe there's like a "promotion" person that's listed next to or under the store manager. Contact them in-store or thru email & see if they can get you a copy.

The coupons ARE NOT SINGLE USE OR BARCODE SPECIFIC so you CAN MAKE COPIES and use them more than once. These are no different than the ones that come in the promo books although I'm not sure if all RZ members get them or just the silver members. My suggestion to those who don't receive them in the mail is to text the word "SILVER" or "PREMIER" to 332211 so your info is put in the system & then you should start seeing more promos.

You CAN'T use this coupon with the 10% off coupon/code it's either one or the other no double dipping

Sorry I don't have a link or scan but I think scans aren't allowed anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
It's 10% off and is worse than a coupon because instead of instantly taking off the price it locks you into Best Buy with their GC. I hate them and their coupons on MSRP price of ridiculous.

[quote name='Brenex']It's 10% off and is worse than a coupon because instead of instantly taking off the price it locks you into Best Buy with their GC. I hate them and their coupons on MSRP price of ridiculous.[/QUOTE]dude what are you taking about?
1-It's not 10% off it's 10% back. It's no different than the same deals store run during black Friday except you must spend $100 to get $10
2-You can use them on sale items as long as you reach the specific threshold.
3-your not locked into anything flip the gc into AMZ, prepaid visa or PSN/XBL
4- You CAN use them with price matches BUT you must have enough item(s) w/o the pm to reach 1 threshold.
5-If your already getting batman AC or another 5 for $100 game that you don't think will drop the $20 credit goes to $25
5A-at least this is instant instead of having to wait 35 days too.
6-Pretty much any $60 game comes with a $5 GC

Ok....so i bought 2 forza CEs on 10/11 for 79.99 each. They are on separate receipts. If i go back to the store and find these coupons I should get two $5 gift cards back.

If i had a 10% coupon it would be better but im not a Silver member.

Free money, no matter how little is always good with me! Especially since I will buy something at least 50 dollars worth on Tuesday.

[quote name='Japakneez']Ok....so i bought 2 forza CEs on 10/11 for 79.99 each. They are on separate receipts. If i go back to the store and find these coupons I should get two $5 gift cards back.
[/QUOTE]

I did something like this before years ago. Only way for me to get the Gift Card was to return the item and rebuy it. Since I bought it with my credit card, I had to pay 80 bucks again and wait for my return money to go through which took about 3-5 days. Just a heads up if you bought with a card and do this method. I'm not sure if they allow for a easier method.

Questions for anyone that has the coupon or has used it:
1. Will you still get the gift card if using a gift card to make the purchase? Have some credit still from trades.
2. Are you able to buy a Visa gift card and still get the gift card?
Thanks!

I texted Premier to 332211 and got the 10% sent to my phone. I'm reading the terms and it does not specifically say anything about Silver membership. I thought this was a silver coupon only? Can anyone confirm? Hate to waste my time only to get denied after scanning my regular RZ card.

[quote name='Japakneez']I texted Premier to 332211 and got the 10% sent to my phone. I'm reading the terms and it does not specifically say anything about Silver membership. I thought this was a silver coupon only? Can anyone confirm? Hate to waste my time only to get denied after scanning my regular RZ card.[/QUOTE]

I'm not silver (not even close) but I used a "silver" text coupon just this past week. Didnt make a lick of difference, % came off without a hitch.

BTW: What is the expiration date on the coupons you got?

[quote name='Japakneez']I texted Premier to 332211 and got the 10% sent to my phone. I'm reading the terms and it does not specifically say anything about Silver membership. I thought this was a silver coupon only? Can anyone confirm? Hate to waste my time only to get denied after scanning my regular RZ card.[/QUOTE]

The 10% off will work even if you're not a silver member. I have used it multiple times with Forza 4 LE being the latest. I even did a return rebuy on GOW 3 LE to get 10% off and it's showing on my RZ as qualified for the 5/100.

Not sure if I am in for this....it would be interesting if it was possible to stack but I am not going to fret with this deal....regardless, thanks OP!

"text "SILVER" or "PREMIER" to 332211 "

Still ridiculously new to the whole phone and texting thing, so figured I'd ask here since this deal is one I could make use of.

The hell does the quote mean, and how do you even do it?

[quote name='Neg']"text "SILVER" or "PREMIER" to 332211 "

Still ridiculously new to the whole phone and texting thing, so figured I'd ask here since this deal is one I could make use of.

The hell does the quote mean, and how do you even do it?[/QUOTE]

Just compose a text message with the TO field as '332211'

Type in silver or premier as the message content.

[quote name='JediJames2']Questions for anyone that has the coupon or has used it:
1. Will you still get the gift card if using a gift card to make the purchase? Have some credit still from trades.
2. Are you able to buy a Visa gift card and still get the gift card?
Thanks![/QUOTE]
1-Yes,
2-cards excluded but when you combine a valid item(s) along with excluded ones & the total meets a threshold you should still get it. I get it to work w/pre-paid phones cards all the time, even the 10% off ones exclude these but they still work.

[quote name='enuf']dude what are you taking about?
1-it's not 10% off it's 10% back. It's not different than the same deals store run during black friday except you must spend $100 to get $10
2-you can use them on sale items as long as you reach the specific threshold.
3-your not locked into anything flip the gc into amz, prepaid visa or psn/xbl
4- you can use them with price matches but you must have enough item(s) w/o the pm to reach 1 threshold.
5-if your already getting batman ac or another 5 for $100 game that you don't think will drop the $20 credit goes to $25
5a-at least this is instant instead of having to wait 35 days too.
6-pretty much any $60 game comes with a $5 gc[/quote]

[quote name='juanawoman']can it be used on a sale item?[/quote]#2^^^

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Didn't see anything about it at my store today. Bought $50 worth too, oh well.[/QUOTE]

same here, rdr goty and dr off the record

Damn. I just bought gears before it started. I am planning to buy a tv though. Does anyone know about the 100 off home theater coupon you get for being silver?

[quote name='joeyshadows']Damn. I just bought gears before it started. I am planning to buy a tv though. Does anyone know about the 100 off home theater coupon you get for being silver?[/QUOTE]

I think you might be referring to the free Geek Squad Home Theater Consultation ($100 value). If there is a $100 off coupon for equipment I would love to know as I'd like a new surround sound receiver.

[quote name='DarthVicious82']I think you might be referring to the free Geek Squad Home Theater Consultation ($100 value). If there is a $100 off coupon for equipment I would love to know as I'd like a new surround sound receiver.[/QUOTE]
You have to be Premier Silver to get the $100 coupon.

As a Reward Zone® Premier Silver member, you're entitled to one complimentary Geek Squad® home theater consultation each year – a $99.99 value.
In approximately one hour our installation professionals will:

• Obtain an in-depth understanding of how you envision your home theater system.
  • Walk through your home to determine feasibility for all areas of installation.
  • Assist you with product selections and pricing, if desired.
  • Provide a detailed estimate of work to be performed, including a diagram of layout that best complements your room.
  • Hand you a $100 coupon good toward any future home theater purchase $499 and up.

[quote name='cubeenigma']if I bought an iPhone would I get the $25 gift card? or does this deal exclude apple products as all coupons always do :|[/QUOTE]restricted :( it's Apple that says no to these being valid on their products though.

[quote name='Japakneez']Ok....so i bought 2 forza CEs on 10/11 for 79.99 each. They are on separate receipts. If i go back to the store and find these coupons I should get two $5 gift cards back.

If i had a 10% coupon it would be better but im not a Silver member.[/QUOTE]
Did you pre-order them for the "Buy 5 get $100" promo?

If you are, heads up, returning them even though you're buying them back will disqualify those items from the promo.

Did a trade in today and didn't get one. Also couldn't find them in store, then again the table was gone.
Hopefully they will be there tomorrow when I get Batman. On the plus side I was able to PM gears.

Has anyone else found the coupon?

wish this would just be automatic like that September promo giving $5 in rz cert for $100 spent (I didn't know about it until afterward)

[quote name='shadowrage']Did a trade in today and didn't get one. Also couldn't find them in store, then again the table was gone.
Hopefully they will be there tomorrow when I get Batman. On the plus side I was able to PM gears.

Has anyone else found the coupon?[/QUOTE]

Did you PM from Target? Did they give you a hassle about the "online price"?

[quote name='khartzfeld']Did you PM from Target? Did they give you a hassle about the "online price"?[/QUOTE]
They called Target (they said it was $60). After I showed the pic of the instore price tag they PMd without issue.

[quote name='spatenfloot']None at my store. Just the crappy $20 for signing up for a credit card.[/QUOTE]

Oddly enough I was able to use that one even without having a bb cc.

[quote name='shadowrage']Did a trade in today and didn't get one. Also couldn't find them in store, then again the table was gone.

Has anyone else found the coupon?[/QUOTE]

They had them setting out today at my local best buy (Bel Air, MD) for the batman release. It looks like this is going to be an ongoing thing for the stores that are participating.. it specifically says valid 10/17/11-11/12/11.

[quote name='chuckywang']What's the SKU for this coupon? Can anybody post it?[/QUOTE]

Can someone answer this question? It should be printed on the coupon itself.

No cupons in any of the 2 BB stores I visited today. I even ask a manager, but they did not have them.

Unless im not looking hard enough I fail to see the deal here.....

This should be moved to Deal Discussion or at least tagged extremely YMMV.......

[quote name='chuckywang']Can someone answer this question? It should be printed on the coupon itself.[/QUOTE]

I have one in front of me, and I don't see a SKU anywhere on it.. just a UPC. Ofc, I could be missing it because it looks like it was printed out on an inkjet from the late 90s or something.. heh.

Actually, now that I think about it, looking at my receipt it lists the deal as SKU 3847067. Not sure if that helps.

[quote name='chuckywang']Can someone answer this question? It should be printed on the coupon itself.[/QUOTE]

Can someone please post a link for the Gift Card coupon?

[quote name='chuckywang']What's the SKU for this coupon? Can anybody post it?[/QUOTE]400038434684 is the barcode info

[quote name='Lord Hamm']Unless im not looking hard enough I fail to see the deal here.....

This should be moved to Deal Discussion or at least tagged extremely YMMV.......[/QUOTE]or you could pm the OP & ask him to mail it too u like several others have. It's only $1. In the OP it says there not barcode specific & I have already made 30+ copies like I always do since I use them pretty often when they come out

[quote name='omkoermac']Can anybody confirm the barcode working for the deal? Do you need the physical coupon in store?[/QUOTE]Very YMMV to get a cashier to type it in since it's a coupon & not a code.

bread's done
Back