BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupons - $10 KoA:R, $10 Tera, $20 SFvT, $5 off $10-$20 PO

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
logo-gamer-top.gif

July/August coupons are active 7/15/12 - 9/1/12 - (This is 1 of 2 editions of the mag where they run for 2 months) The cover features Medal of Honor Warfighter

***This month you can save up to $185 with the following coupons!***

[quote name='SeanTM22']

$20 off NEW Street Fighter Vs. Tekken ($20 after Coupon) Link

$25 off Tiger Woods 13 ($35 after Coupon) Link

$50 off Turtle beach PX3 Headset ($100 after Coupon) Link

$15 off Skylanders Starter Kit ($55 after Coupon) Link

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

$30 off TERA for PC ($10 after Coupon) Link

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned ($10 after Coupon OR $8 if Unlocked) Link

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99 (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off) Link

[/Quote]

Coupons can only be used in-store and as always coupons DO stack with sale prices

__

If you havent signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked yet, what are you waiting for?

What is @Gamer?

@Gamer is the official Games Magazine of Best Buy features some awesome exclusive benefits. A 1 year subscription to this magazine is included with Best Buy's Gamers Club [UNLOCKED]
Learn more here at the @Gamer Mag website

What are the differences between Gamers Club Free and Gamer Club UNLOCKED?

There are two versions of the Gamers Club, one is the FREE version, and the other is the UNLOCKED version (both require you to be a base Reward Zone member before signing up).
You can sign up for the base Reward Zone account and the free version of the Gamers Club instore OR online. Signing up for Gamers Club UNLOCKED must be done in-store.
This chart lays out the differences between the Free version and the UNLOCKED version of the Gamers Club
GQ2aB.png

Click here for the Reward Zone Gamers Club page. Here you can sign up for the Base Reward Zone account and Gamers Club Free

___ Quick Info ___

• Sign up for @Gamer/UNLOCKED in any Best Buy Store for $14.99 a year! (10 Mags total for the year, Single Magazines will run you $5)

• July magazines will be going going on sale Sunday (7/15). So if you want to increase your chances of getting the next Magazine on time, sign up sign up for GCU the day they become available.
(if some stores have the Magazines out earlier, they should let you purchase it)

• YES, the CURRENT copy of the Magazine IS FREE when you sign up for Unlocked! So MAKE SURE the associate scans the Magazine during the sign-up transaction!

• The Magazine is available for PHYSICAL and DIGITAL versions, so if you want physical copies let them know because the computer selects DIGITAL by default

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='violentfox']had anyone ever found a 360 control with a GOOD dpad?

i have the transforming one, the only one i modded to made the dpad more accurate and a few gamestop/rocketfish wired pads as well. nothig come close to the ps3 dpad[/QUOTE]
I don't follow. What do you mean by "more accurate"? I've not really noticed a problem with the stock d-pad. Granted most games barely use the thing...

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Keep in mind that 30 day return window, unless you are RZ Silver with 60 days.[/QUOTE]

Just curious, does Best Buy price match consoles/systems too? For example, if I buy the Uncharted 3 PS3 bundle for $300 and it gets lowered to $250 or $200, can I get a price adjustment? And is the price adjustment refunded in the same way that you paid? Thanks.

[quote name='dan77733']Just curious, does Best Buy price match consoles/systems too? For example, if I buy the Uncharted 3 PS3 bundle for $300 and it gets lowered to $250 or $200, can I get a price adjustment? And is the price adjustment refunded in the same way that you paid? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I would think yes to all of it. But, I'd check their price-match policy to be sure.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Ok Best Buy. Universally price match the $25 SFxT on Amazon so I can use my $20 off coupon! :D:applause:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd probably bite at $5 lol

[quote name='vikesfan18']Completely frustrated by the disconnect between the physical and digital subscriber coupons...

Does anyone know how I can access the SFxTK coupon as a digital subscriber?? I've emailed @GAMER two separate times, and both times I was told two different things:

1) Best Buy would be sending an email themselves with a link to my coupons.
2) Log in to my Reward Zone account on the website and the coupons would be there, but all I see is the $40 off Twisted Metal offer. What a pain!!

Any help in clarifying where I can get these coupons as a digital subscriber would be greatly appreciated...[/QUOTE]
Your coupons come with your magazine via email. Esentially the email will say July/August @Gamer magazine available in the title and inside will link you to the @gamer website and below that you will see a link to the coupons. Just click on the link and they will already be ready to print so no need to log in to the website.

Edit: To clarify a little more, the link to the coupons is in the email, not on the website.

^ I haven't either. Yeah they always do, you can buy them or an employee will help you out from what I hear.

[quote name='Tsel']SFxT for $5 would be amazing.[/QUOTE]

I agree, would definitely get it then.

ETA: SFxT is $29.99 right now at GS so couldn't you still pricematch that at BB and just get a price adjustment or whatever if it drops any further?

Didn't see this posted anywhere but I picked up the Skylanders Mega pack for the 360 which was on clearance for $39.99 and I was able to use the $15 off coupon on it without an override making it 24.99. As usual any of these are YMMV.

[quote name='microchip2378']Didn't see this posted anywhere but I picked up the Skylanders Mega pack for the 360 which was on clearance for $39.99 and I was able to use the $15 off coupon on it without an override making it 24.99. As usual any of these are YMMV.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen that in ages. Did your store get restocked?

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']^ I haven't either. Yeah they always do, you can buy them or an employee will help you out from what I hear.

I agree, would definitely get it then.

ETA: SFxT is $29.99 right now at GS so couldn't you still pricematch that at BB and just get a price adjustment or whatever if it drops any further?[/QUOTE]

Coupon doesn't work on PMs.

[quote name='microchip2378']Didn't see this posted anywhere but I picked up the Skylanders Mega pack for the 360 which was on clearance for $39.99 and I was able to use the $15 off coupon on it without an override making it 24.99. As usual any of these are YMMV.[/QUOTE]

Someone else said the same thing, but didn't say if override was required (it says for the starter pack). If it did it w/o any issue, I should go try.

[quote name='rpmboy']Someone else said the same thing, but didn't say if override was required (it says for the starter pack). If it did it w/o any issue, I should go try.[/QUOTE]

There's only one store in my entire state that has one 360 edition in stock, and it's nowhere near me.

The only one I've seen available is for the PS3. Is there a preferred version? Any multi console game, I always go the 360 route.

[quote name='Romeo']There's only one store in my entire state that has one 360 edition in stock, and it's nowhere near me.

The only one I've seen available is for the PS3. Is there a preferred version? Any multi console game, I always go the 360 route.[/QUOTE]

my local store has the 360 mega pack on clearance (according to the store page) for $40.

I also go the 360 route if I can, but there is no preferred version, at least talking about 360 and PS3.

Hold dafuq up!

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

I swore the PC Version wasn't fair game before. This is so going down now. And it adds to Origin? Going to do this tonight. KoA here I come! I was waiting for a amazon/steam or origin sale but neither one is touching $10.

[quote name='Xerxes']Hold dafuq up!

I swore the PC Version wasn't fair game before. This is so going down now. And it adds to Origin? Going to do this tonight. KoA here I come! I was waiting for a amazon/steam or origin sale but neither one is touching $10.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it said PS3,360, and PC on the coupon up top.

[quote name='rpmboy']my local store has the 360 mega pack on clearance (according to the store page) for $40.

I also go the 360 route if I can, but there is no preferred version, at least talking about 360 and PS3.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I much prefer the 360 edition though I have no way of getting it unfortunately. Only the PS3 version is within my grasp.

Saint'sRow911;9841789]Yeah said:
They'd have to pay me to take a Capcom fighting game.:booty: I tried 1-2 of the home versions and a couple of the arcade iterations back when they were still milking the Street Fighter series with Super and Hyper editions galore and I got bored with them really quickly.:D

In magazine related news, there's two :ps3: copies of Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning up at my closest store. They're buried on such a low shelf in the media section that unless you bend or squat down you're not gonna see them.

can u use the coupon more then once? i get the coupons in my email and i can print as much as i want but i recently used my 5 bucks off a used game and wanted to know if i could print out another and would it still work for another game?

[quote name='ZmanGold3000']can u use the coupon more then once? i get the coupons in my email and i can print as much as i want but i recently used my 5 bucks off a used game and wanted to know if i could print out another and would it still work for another game?[/QUOTE]

I believe the email version of the coupons are unique. If you were to scan the coupon multiples times it would show up as "duplicate coupon" or something to that effect. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']They'd have to pay me to take a Capcom fighting game.:booty: I tried 1-2 of the home versions and a couple of the arcade iterations back when they were still milking the Street Fighter series with Super and Hyper editions galore and I got bored with them really quickly.:D

In magazine related news, there's two :ps3: copies of Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning up at my closest store. They're buried on such a low shelf in the media section that unless you bend or squat down you're not gonna see them.[/QUOTE]

i will take the game for $5 too. i enjoy these fighting games once in a while

[quote name='YBX87']i will take the game for $5 too. i enjoy these fighting games once in a while[/QUOTE]
A $5 Mortal Kombat I would take. A $5 Street Fighter game they'd have to pay me to take, unless of course it was worth far more elsewhere cuz then that bitch'd be getting traded as quickly as I bought it.:razz:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']A $5 Mortal Kombat I would take. A $5 Street Fighter game they'd have to pay me to take, unless of course it was worth far more elsewhere cuz then that bitch'd be getting traded as quickly as I bought it.:razz:[/QUOTE]

LOL, you are fearless even with the last ban scare from bb

I never said I was gonna trade it back into BB. There are other places besides there that take trades and some give CASH too.:D
And no, I'm not going to detail them for anyone, so no PM's:booty:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I never said I was gonna trade it back into BB. There are other places besides there that take trades and some give CASH too.:D
[/QUOTE]

selling yourself on craigslist again are you???

iatcg meant that if u want cash to take your games to FYE.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I never said I was gonna trade it back into BB. There are other places besides there that take trades and some give CASH too.:D
[/QUOTE]

Speaking of $25 SFxT @ Amazon...

The way I found it was because of some annoying azz app that was added to my desktop Mozilla Firefox! It price compares Amazon to Best Buy's site. If I didn't know about this board, I may be amazed by that price.

May have to reinstall Firefox to get rid of that app!

is the mega pack clearance price ymmv and 360 only? there is one a few towns away from me and id be willing to drive if it was 40, coupon or not.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Speaking of $25 SFxT @ Amazon...

The way I found it was because of some annoying azz app that was added to my desktop Mozilla Firefox! It price compares Amazon to Best Buy's site. If I didn't know about this board, I may be amazed by that price.

May have to reinstall Firefox to get rid of that app![/QUOTE]

If you want a good app that price compares and use chrome, get PriceBlink. Not only does it show you the lowest price available, but it also shows you the coupon codes available for the site your at. I found it real helpful in the gohastings mix and match seeing how cheap used games could be had elsewhere.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']They'd have to pay me to take a Capcom fighting game.:booty: I tried 1-2 of the home versions and a couple of the arcade iterations back when they were still milking the Street Fighter series with Super and Hyper editions galore and I got bored with them really quickly.:D

In magazine related news, there's two :ps3: copies of Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning up at my closest store. They're buried on such a low shelf in the media section that unless you bend or squat down you're not gonna see them.[/QUOTE]

Well you're a play by yourself kind of guy so obviously you would get bored pretty fast :D

[quote name='RiPPn']If you want a good app that price compares and use chrome, get PriceBlink. Not only does it show you the lowest price available, but it also shows you the coupon codes available for the site your at. I found it real helpful in the gohastings mix and match seeing how cheap used games could be had elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Oh my. The Google chrome on my computer is horrid and I didn't want this Amazon comparison app. Don't remember how it got on my comp. I'm not a big Amazon shopper, but if they keep coming close to Best Buy's coupon deals without the need for a coupon....

PriceBlink. Hmm.. I may look into that. Didn't know they had apps like that till this sneaky Amazon thing. Thanks for the tip!

If I understand correctly you get the coupons via email if you're a digital subscriber, right? I signed up last month during the deal for SSX and Soul Calibur and haven't recieved any emails regarding this month's coupons/issue.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']A $5 Mortal Kombat I would take. A $5 Street Fighter game they'd have to pay me to take, unless of course it was worth far more elsewhere cuz then that bitch'd be getting traded as quickly as I bought it.:razz:[/QUOTE]

You must hate fighting games. MK is amazing, as is SF4. Haven't played SFxTekken yet.

[quote name='TheLastGunslinger']If I understand correctly you get the coupons via email if you're a digital subscriber, right? I signed up last month during the deal for SSX and Soul Calibur and haven't recieved any emails regarding this month's coupons/issue.[/QUOTE]

Yep, digital subscribers receive their issue-based coupons in the same email (accessible through an embedded link). I'm not sure, but I want to say that the coupon codes/barscans are unique so they can't be used more than once.

The "welcome pack" coupons that you get for signing up will arrive via snail mail and usually take between 6 to 8 weeks to arrive (although I received mine slightly faster than that). Nothing too exciting, the best one IMO is the B2G1 coupon for new games up to $39.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='the_ENEMY_']is the mega pack clearance price ymmv and 360 only? there is one a few towns away from me and id be willing to drive if it was 40, coupon or not.[/QUOTE]

I checked using the clearance part of the store page.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Yep, digital subscribers receive their issue-based coupons in the same email (accessible through an embedded link). I'm not sure, but I want to say that the coupon codes/barscans are unique so they can't be used more than once.

The "welcome pack" coupons that you get for signing up will arrive via snail mail and usually take between 6 to 8 weeks to arrive (although I received mine slightly faster than that). Nothing too exciting, the best one IMO is the B2G1 coupon for new games $39.99 and up.[/QUOTE]

the b2g1 coupon has a limit of up to $39.99, and no more than that

[quote name='Docsamson']You must hate fighting games. MK is amazing, as is SF4. Haven't played SFxTekken yet.[/QUOTE]
Nah. I liked MK as I had the vanilla version almost at launch. But Shao Kahn was a major league pain in the ass to beat. I don't think I ever really beat him since the standard(for me anyway) of spamming super moves and jump kicks just didn't work against him like it did in prior games.:cry:

But I gotta admit that I haven't liked the SF games in years now. Now if WB and Capcom could get together and make a crossover complete with the ability to rip Ken/Ryu/Chun Li's spine out with Subzero I'd be on that game in a second.:evil:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Nah. I liked MK as I had the vanilla version almost at launch. But Shao Kahn was a major league pain in the ass to beat. I don't think I ever really beat him since the standard(for me anyway) of spamming super moves and jump kicks just didn't work against him like it did in prior games.:cry:

But I gotta admit that I haven't liked the SF games in years now. Now if WB and Capcom could get together and make a crossover complete with the ability to rip Ken/Ryu/Chun Li's spine out with Subzero I'd be on that game in a second.:evil:[/QUOTE]

actually i am hoping the tiger woods game drops enough, so i can get it for $5-10 with gamers coupon. i have never played a golf game before, and from the youtube gameplay it looks a little dull. but if it is only $10, i might give it a try

[quote name='YBX87']the b2g1 coupon has a limit of up to $39.99, and no more than that[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely correct, I totally worded that wrong. :cold:

[quote name='YBX87']actually i am hoping the tiger woods game drops enough, so i can get it for $5-10 with gamers coupon. i have never played a golf game before, and from the youtube gameplay it looks a little dull. but if it is only $10, i might give it a try[/QUOTE]
I think the only 'golf' game I've played recently is Planet Minigolf on PS3. That game is fun as hell and the obstacles for some of the holes are INSANE.

bread's done
Back