BB @Gamer July/Aug Coupons - $10 KoA:R, $10 Tera, $20 SFvT, $5 off $10-$20 PO

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
logo-gamer-top.gif

July/August coupons are active 7/15/12 - 9/1/12 - (This is 1 of 2 editions of the mag where they run for 2 months) The cover features Medal of Honor Warfighter

***This month you can save up to $185 with the following coupons!***

[quote name='SeanTM22']

$20 off NEW Street Fighter Vs. Tekken ($20 after Coupon) Link

$25 off Tiger Woods 13 ($35 after Coupon) Link

$50 off Turtle beach PX3 Headset ($100 after Coupon) Link

$15 off Skylanders Starter Kit ($55 after Coupon) Link

$30 off NEW Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning ($10 after coupon) (Works on PC version too) Link

$30 off TERA for PC ($10 after Coupon) Link

$10 off Fable 3 Pre-Owned ($10 after Coupon OR $8 if Unlocked) Link

$5 off any Pre-Owned Game $9.99 to $19.99 (Unlocked Members Take an additional 10% off) Link

[/Quote]

Coupons can only be used in-store and as always coupons DO stack with sale prices

__

If you havent signed up for Gamers Club Unlocked yet, what are you waiting for?

What is @Gamer?

@Gamer is the official Games Magazine of Best Buy features some awesome exclusive benefits. A 1 year subscription to this magazine is included with Best Buy's Gamers Club [UNLOCKED]
Learn more here at the @Gamer Mag website

What are the differences between Gamers Club Free and Gamer Club UNLOCKED?

There are two versions of the Gamers Club, one is the FREE version, and the other is the UNLOCKED version (both require you to be a base Reward Zone member before signing up).
You can sign up for the base Reward Zone account and the free version of the Gamers Club instore OR online. Signing up for Gamers Club UNLOCKED must be done in-store.
This chart lays out the differences between the Free version and the UNLOCKED version of the Gamers Club
GQ2aB.png

Click here for the Reward Zone Gamers Club page. Here you can sign up for the Base Reward Zone account and Gamers Club Free

___ Quick Info ___

• Sign up for @Gamer/UNLOCKED in any Best Buy Store for $14.99 a year! (10 Mags total for the year, Single Magazines will run you $5)

• July magazines will be going going on sale Sunday (7/15). So if you want to increase your chances of getting the next Magazine on time, sign up sign up for GCU the day they become available.
(if some stores have the Magazines out earlier, they should let you purchase it)

• YES, the CURRENT copy of the Magazine IS FREE when you sign up for Unlocked! So MAKE SURE the associate scans the Magazine during the sign-up transaction!

• The Magazine is available for PHYSICAL and DIGITAL versions, so if you want physical copies let them know because the computer selects DIGITAL by default

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RealDeals']Sweet, found a restocked 360 Amalur when I went to pick up my Limited Darkness 2, just as people'd been reporting. Thanks guys[/QUOTE]

How much did the Limited edition of Darkness 2 come out for you?

[quote name='RabbitSuit']How much did the Limited edition of Darkness 2 come out for you?[/QUOTE]The Darkness 2 is $14.99 this week at Best Buy, Limited Edition and regular edition.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']You can easily burn through the Borderlands campaign within a few days or so. The DLC is where it's at. I had more fun playing the DLC than the main story. That's the main reason I'm going to wait for the GOTY version of Borderlands 2 to come out. They know how to release DLC. I paid $20 for the GOTY edition with the content on disc when Amazon had it on sale for the PS3/X360. I played it on and off for four to five months, but I had a blast playing through it.[/QUOTE]
this. Borderlands DLC was awesome.

Anyone else feel like Tera is a deeper version of PSO/PSU? Same feel... maybe it has more to do with how they drop loot. /random thought/

I went to pick up couple of games for the Blowout deal 2.0 and saw a copy for both PS3 and 360 KOA:R. This is the Cary NC Bestbuy Store # 147. The 360 copy was seen sitting behind the Ninja Gaiden 3 copies and the ps3 copy was sitting in plain site under Max Payne 3 tab. Incase anyone is interested. Good luck.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I went to pick up couple of games for the Blowout deal 2.0 and saw a copy for both PS3 and 360 KOA:R. This is the Cary NC Bestbuy Store # 147. The 360 copy was seen sitting behind the Ninja Gaiden 3 copies and the ps3 copy was sitting in plain site under Max Payne 3 tab. Incase anyone is interested. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like someone hid that one...

[quote name='Esphyrian']I played through about 50% of the main quest, did a lot of side/faction quests, and when I reached lvl 22 went to Dead Kel (must be at least lvl 10). I'm gonna finish the main quest before going to Teeth of Naros.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good. I think I'll do about the same then if not touch them a little later. I'm a little slow in the head and just found out that quest rewards for unique gear/sets are all level based. I outgrew my lvl 7 pair of HoB robes in two hours of gameplay :cry:

[quote name='Vigilante']The Darkness 2 is $14.99 this week at Best Buy, Limited Edition and regular edition.[/QUOTE]

Great, thank you.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I picked up a copy of :ps3:Borderlands GOTY Edition today and used the $5 off pre-owned coupon. Unfortunately it was one of the earlier copies with the DLC voucher instead of the content on the disc, since it says that the extra content will take 4.4gb's of HDD space.

I wonder if it's my copy I had from Target that I tried out, my one buddy finished and I traded in as a vanilla Borderlands a while ago.:lol: I still have the voucher from that one, so I should just use it if I get into the game. But chances are I won't play beyond the main storyline assuming I even do play it.[/QUOTE]

Are the GOTY editions also 15? I looked up the GOTY on the website and when I hit used from the new copy it shows me a regular non GOTY.

Edit: Never mind, I found the GOTY and it looks likes its 20

[quote name='Tsel']I just got my welcome packet after signing up in June. Is this a sign that my magazine is close to arriving or no?[/QUOTE]
I got my packet way after my first issue. I believe it arrived after my 3rd issue.

[quote name='Tsel']I just got my welcome packet after signing up in June. Is this a sign that my magazine is close to arriving or no?[/QUOTE]

I got my welcome packet a couple days ago.

I also signed up in June and am expecting my first issue in about 3 weeks, give or take a week.

[quote name='hereon']Are the GOTY editions also 15? I looked up the GOTY on the website and when I hit used from the new copy it shows me a regular non GOTY.

Edit: Never mind, I found the GOTY and it looks likes its 20[/QUOTE]
If you're talking about for new copies, I don't know. But this was a pre-owned GOTY copy that I picked up at BB and it rang up as a regular edition of Borderlands. Someone on here reported finding a Fallout New Vegas GOTY edition in the pre-owned section for $8 or so a while ago.

So that's one way their used system not differentiating between versions for trade-in could benefit us in the long run. But on the negative side of things you may run into the issue of DLC voucher vs. on disc DLC versions like some like myself have.

No. You (and the others posting) will probably get the September issue as your first issue. They're not going to send an issue mid period.

[quote name='Kyden139']No. You (and the others posting) will probably get the September issue as your first issue. They're not going to send an issue mid period.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that's what my friend said.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Surprised that Skylanders nor Tiger Woods has seen a sale during these coupons. This is looking like a less than stellar month for @Gamer coupons...[/QUOTE]

I had hoped for a Tiger Woods sale as well, $10 after coupon would have been an insta-buy.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Surprised that Skylanders nor Tiger Woods has seen a sale during these coupons. This is looking like a less than stellar month for @Gamer coupons...[/QUOTE]

Last week there was a $10 off sale on the Skylander starer pack and also you would've got a free firgure w/ purchase, still not great, and not low enough for me yet.

There was a stupid good deal on the skylanders mega pack for 360.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Finally found a KoA:R today for the 360. Now I'm ready for next months coupons to get here.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:@ that sig....& trying to figure out who that is and what it's from

Finally got my Gamer's Club coupons today, no July/August issue though so I'm assuming it will be the September issue to come first as many have said.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:rofl:@ that sig....& trying to figure out who that is and what it's from[/QUOTE]

I figured I couldn't be the only one trying to find out where that sig came from. If that video was not intentionally pervish, it may be the most awesome accidental miming ever.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']:rofl:@ that sig....& trying to figure out who that is and what it's from[/QUOTE]It looks like Alison Brie (Annie from Community), though I'm hoping that isn't from that show...

[quote name='Vigilante']It looks like Alison Brie (Annie from Community), though I'm hoping that isn't from that show...[/QUOTE]

It looks like the girl Michaeal thought was his sister in arrested development. (The chick that was a prostitute, but by the end of the episode she wasnt anymore).

[quote name='Vigilante']It looks like Alison Brie (Annie from Community), though I'm hoping that isn't from that show...[/QUOTE]

From the bloopers of the newest DVDs.

Hey guys.

Just wanted to say thanks for the thread and for the people who posted the SKU's for KoA: Reckoning.

Sat down today and tracked down a copy of last story at a best buy not to far out of the way from me. The lady was super awesome and went through alot to find it, the way she put it one of the gaming dept guys had to go through about 20 boxes to find it which i found strange since stores started getting it this thursday. She put that on hold for me then i decided to try my luck on KoA. Gave her the SKU for it and she informed me that it was no where in the database, she couldn't do ship to store or see if any other store had it. So i put last story on hold and drove to the store.

I decided to hit up the used games and see if i could get use of the $5 off code. While digging through shovelware BOOM i found a brand new copy of KoA brand new for the 360. Went to customer service to pick up my copy of last story and just happens it was the lady who put it on hold for me who was running the customer service desk. When she saw KoA she gasped and asked if i found that on the shelves, i told her yeah it was buried behind some used games. She got kind of annoyed that it wouldn't pull up in the system at all as in stock, but she was glad that i found it and gave me a high five.

So with some in store credit i had KoA and last story cost me 17 bucks cash.

After typing this I feel as tho this post was way to long. But if anyone is in Houston It's worth calling a few stores and asking the to check the shelves for you and the Atascasita store may have a few more, I'm not 100% tho.

Went to my local Best Buy, told me the KoA were all sold out for the PS3 and that they weren't even on their systems. Subscribed to the Gamers Club nonetheless for the $20 Preorder Certificate, and went browsing to use my $5 off coupon on Pre-Owned. What do you know! New copy of KoA was hiding behind 20 ish battlefield copies xD. Lucked out, and the Gamers Club payed for itself.

Note: When I went to buy it, cashier was astounded that I found a copy. Then they realized that in their system the game was under "kingdoms of Amalue". Idk if this is for my specific store in CO, but when you call ask them to search for Amalue instead of Amalur and see if that works.

Signed up today to get a part of the $20 preorder certificate and found the last copy of KoA for PS3. spent 25 dollars total and then went and preordered NBA 2K13 and Borderlands 2!

[quote name='Quagmilion']
Note: When I went to buy it, cashier was astounded that I found a copy. Then they realized that in their system the game was under "kingdoms of Amalue". Idk if this is for my specific store in CO, but when you call ask them to search for Amalue instead of Amalur and see if that works.[/QUOTE]

See, if they'd just refer to it as "Reckoning"...

(Which is how my BB had it placed, under "R", since they order the games on the shelf alphabetically, more-or-less. Unless it's the Wii section, that's a hot mess...)

Ah. That explains why I didn't recognize her then. I only watch maybe the Discovery Channel, History, CBS(on Mondays and Thursdays only for certain shows) and Cartoon Network/Adult Swim and maybe Comedy Central for new Futurama but that's only very sporadically.

Dude, I just got my welcome packet thingamagig a few minutes ago and was pleasantly surprised. One of the coupons is a Buy 2 Get 1 Free on NEW games( Console or PC) valued up to $39.99. No one has ever mentioned this to me before, even when signing up. I don't know if it's new or what. They told me about the pre-owned B2G1 Free and the 50% off a Strategy Guide but no one mentioned this, which is the best one, in my non-humble 100% correct opinion. The 4th coupon was save 10% on a digital Gaming Purchase up to 14.99. I threw it out immediately as I did not want it touching my good coupons.

I signed up last time around when they had Dragon rising and SSX. So those that signed up recently will likely get their packets in the coming days. All are valid through 11/3/12

Got my Playboy as well, so a nice way to start my Saturday

i finally found a complete copy of ninja gaiden 2 to use my $5 off pre-owned coupon. i had found the game twice before but it was without original case and artwork. i still need to beat ninja gaiden black, which i ended up getting for free since microsoft refunded me due to the corrupted file fiasco on xbox live. so...$4 total for NG1 and NG2! not bad, right?

Question, is it possible to use the $5 off coupon on used games on a store pick up game? I wanna ship Tomb Raider Trilogy to my local best buy and use the $5 off coupon but not sure if that procedure works?

when you go to pick up the game, just tell them what you want to do. they can cancel the in-store pickup and sell it to you as an in-store item. this will allow you to use the coupon.

[quote name='The Brief Chef']Used my $5 off on the last local used copy of "Just Cause 2." Tracked it to a city 25 miles away from mine. Worth it[/QUOTE]
lol I did the same thing yesterday! Also grabbed Crysis 2 for 10 bucks.

I still haven't received my welcome packet and I signed up at the end of February. I thought it would arrive this week since others have mentioned it but nothing yet. Has anyone in CA received theirs recently?

[quote name='emg28']I still haven't received my welcome packet and I signed up at the end of February. I thought it would arrive this week since others have mentioned it but nothing yet. Has anyone in CA received theirs recently?[/QUOTE]

Lol I would call CS, it's only supposed to take 2 months max

[quote name='JahMakinHerbz']Lol I would call CS, it's only supposed to take 2 months max[/QUOTE]

Yeah, thanks. I really don't keep up on CAG any more except for a few threads here and there. If I hadn't read about it in here I wouldn't have remembered. I also hadn't realized that it's been over 5 months since I signed up for GCU.

bread's done
Back