BB - Jampacks 10 & 11 dropped to $0.99

TimTucker

CAGiversary!
Was at BestBuy tonight: PS2 Jampacks 10 & 11 were now tagged on the shelf at $0.99 each. As of this weekend they were ringing up at $7.99/4.99 respectively, so the drop may have been today.

Just a question here...Are the cases for the Jampacks 10 & 11 the same as the ones that come in new PS2 games (they have the memory card holder)? Or are they the generic DVD cases that were featured in PS2 launch titles?

[quote name='Tebunker']Can these be used in any of the recent Eb deals, anyone tried lately, thanks.[/QUOTE]

11 just went POX last week.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Just a question here...Are the cases for the Jampacks 10 & 11 the same as the ones that come in new PS2 games (they have the memory card holder)? Or are they the generic DVD cases that were featured in PS2 launch titles?[/QUOTE]

They don't have memory card holders.

10 does have memory card holders, I've used them for replacements before I traded them into EB games awhile ago. 11 should too since its a later one but I dunno.

Also Thanks OP, I was just there a couple hours ago and now I gotta make another trip. Oh well, at least now I'll get another Sin City Preview Disc.

[quote name='62t']11 just went POX last week.[/QUOTE]

I wish I had known that before I bought three copies of 11 M at 99 cents each! Oh well... Not a realy big loss I guess.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Hmm... to waste money now or wait for a penny clearance at CC. I think I'll wait.[/QUOTE]

Jampack 10 was dropped to a penny at CC a few months ago.

And my copy of 10 was in a generic case.

[quote name='Mishimaryu']awsome I need 3 more to trade in 5 at Ebgames![/QUOTE]
These DO NOT work at EB Games for their current trade-in promotions.

[quote name='DigitalSpace']Jampack 10 was dropped to a penny at CC a few months ago.

And my copy of 10 was in a generic case.[/QUOTE]

I dunno. I'm positive I scanned jampack 10 just two weeks ago and it rang up for $5. Maybe I'll try again.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I dunno. I'm positive I scanned jampack 10 just two weeks ago and it rang up for $5. Maybe I'll try again.[/QUOTE]

I think your right about it being $5. I remember them being a penny at CC last fall then I saw some magically appeared at my local CC January of this year. I was happy because I though I could pick up afew for EBgames but found that they were back up to $5 :(

[quote name='Ugamer_X']These DO NOT work at EB Games for their current trade-in promotions.[/QUOTE]

Jampack 10 is listed on their exclusion list, though Jampack 11 isn't. Just checked.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Anyone know if the Exhibition discs dropped as well?[/QUOTE]

At my local BestBuy, the Jampack 11 was marked $0.99, but the exhibition discs were still marked $5.99, but I didn't try and buy one as I still had an exhibition 6 that I hadn't gotten rid of.

[quote name='Lina']Are Jampacks like the demos that PS2 Underground sends people for free?[/QUOTE]

Yeah pretty much.

PS2 Underground is free?

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']can anybody tell me what games are on these jampacks? i tried checking ebgames & gamestops website, but i couldn't find them. tia.[/QUOTE]

All inside booklets say “brought to you by playstation underground”
No memory card holders, but each has a nice case! Just bought some so here’s the info u seek...

Jampack 10 (YELLOW)
Videos: sly 2 (no demo!), final fantasy xi, eyetoy groove
Demos: syphon filter omega strain, mlb 2005, rise to honor, nba shootout 2004, mx unleashed, transformers, front mission 4, psi-ops, winning eleven soccer 7

Jampack 11: (RED)
All demos, I believe:
Killzone, ratchet n clank:UYArsenal, jak3, avt offroad fury 3, def jam: ffnyork, metal gear 3: snake eater, ace combat 5: unsung war, star wars battlefront, silent hill 4, burnout 3, area51, ghost in the shell: stand alone complex, EDIT: champions of norrath, return to arms(not listed!)

bread's done
Back