BB Reward Zone 9.99 PC games, in store only, varies by store

Dreamcastguy

CAGiversary!
There is no coupon required apparently. 7/6/09 – 8/2/09.

Has anyone been able to get a partial list of games yet? My Best Best doesn't seem to know anything about it. It "varies by store".

I know that Command and Conquer Red Alert 3 and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2 are going to be on sale if your store still has them in stock.

"IN STORE ONLY

Select PC Games for $9.99

Need more selection for your PC collection? Now’s the perfect time to stock up and save.

Now through August 2, 2009, you can purchase any of a long list of PC games for just $9.99 each at Best Buy® stores. Up to 100 titles to choose from*, including popular titles such as Lord of the Rings: Mines of Moria, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 and Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

All of these specially priced games are marked with a GREEN sticker for easy identification in the store"

I decided to hit Allen Park again and they still had no stickers on anything, but since Tomb Ho Underworld wasn't on the site anymore, I played a hunch and took the $19.99 tagged box up to the customer service counter and had them scan it.

$9.99.

There's one left if anyone's interested.

I was able to pick up C&C3: Kane's Wrath, but they were all out of Red Alert 3 Premier Edition. Anyone have an extra or able to pick one up for retail plus S&H?

Does anyone know if you can use the free month in the LOTRO Mines of Moria pack towards an account that already exists?

[quote name='Ryukahn']Puzzle Quest Galactrix is $10 on Best Buy's site. Also saw GTA San Andreas and the previously mentioned Command and Conquer.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip, picked up Puzzle Quest Galactrix for $10. It wasn't marked with a green sticker but still scanned.

bread's done
Back