BB RZ Deals 02/22/09 - 02/28/09: Mercs 2 $9.99 / RB2 $39.99 (both 360)

Yeah WTF would it hurt them that bad to have the PS3 version for this price as well or are they going to do it next week? :roll:

Can anyone planning on getting the 360 just try and see if the PS3 version will also work?

Thanks

In for one after work today. This reminds me that I should play Ninja Gaiden II that I picked up for $10 a couple weeks ago.

No one has said anything bad about Mercs 2 for this price so I suppose I might be line to pick one up as well. With rental prices at BBV jumping to $9, it would be stupid of me to rent this game first. I just don't know that I need to add ANOTHER game to my backlog.

But, for those interested to know, Mercs 2 gets $7 TIV at GS according to the post on this forum. So, I suppose even if I don't play it, I'll get close to what I paid for it when I trade it in, especially if I can trade it in during the tiered trading deal coming up.

I'm just glad this deal isn't for Silver Members because after a month of waiting, I still haven't gotten my silver card yet and the temporary card that you can print off online doesn't register as a silver membership.

I love this site :D Picked my copy up a few minutes ago. Sent my roommates (parents) to pick me up a copy. Thanks OP.

[quote name='dash421']think theres already a thread on this.[/QUOTE]

you're right sorry about that repost. i didnn't see it in the reg thread

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']damn, i just ordered it for 23 o well to late now[/quote]

I just got it at Target for $20, and I have to say it's worth it for that price.
As odd as it sounds (because a lot of people didn't really enjoy it that much) it's currently one of my favorite games. It' sgot a bit of everything if you like action. Lots of fire fights, side missions, explosions, humor, upgrades, the list goes on.

If there's any begging in this thread for RZ phone numbers or anything else like it, it's going to be instaban time.

This is for any RZ member, not Silver RZ members only, so all you have to do is sign up on the RZ website, print out your temp card, and go into the store and pick up the deal.

You don't need to beg for phone numbers or anything like. Just spend the time on the RZ website and go sign up for a membership and get your game(s).

So, no, don't go begging for phone numbers in here. Go get your RZ card online and you won't have anything to worry about.

[quote name='shrike4242']If there's any begging in this thread for RZ phone numbers or anything else like it, it's going to be instaban time.

This is for any RZ member, not Silver RZ members only, so all you have to do is sign up on the RZ website, print out your temp card, and go into the store and pick up the deal.

You don't need to beg for phone numbers or anything like. Just spend the time on the RZ website and go sign up for a membership and get your game(s).

So, no, don't go begging for phone numbers in here. Go get your RZ card online and you won't have anything to worry about.[/quote]
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='shrike4242']If there's any begging in this thread for RZ phone numbers or anything else like it, it's going to be instaban time.

So, no, don't go begging for phone numbers in here. Go get your RZ card online and you won't have anything to worry about.[/QUOTE]

Or you could just go into the store, buy the game, and usually they ask you 'Do you have a RZ card?' if you say no, they give you the sales pitch (sales pitch for a free item, lol).

The best thing about these RZ deals outside of the low price is they really aren't advertised. Most people don't know about these deals, so they aren't sold out 2 hours after they open on Sundays. One of the few things BB has done right in recent history.

Yeah I went in this morning and got mine. There were 20+ copies easily (@ the Forum, for any of you SA CAGs) and the sale wasn't marked on the shelf. So I was really hoping I wasn't a week early or something.

Thanks again OP.

Picked up Mercs 2 this morning at BB in COSTA MESA, CA. There were 5 other people picking it up as well. They had around 20 copies. Great deal for 10 bucks.

Wow, I missed this thread, but ran out the door when I saw it on Slickdeals. There were about 5 copies on the shelf, didn't look like anyone had touched them. Cashier was shocked when it dropped from $30 to $10 :)

yes I am going to pick it up :D was thinking about it at 20 used ..it got mixed reviews hmmm ign gave it a 7.9 but gamespot gave it a 5. But for 10 I will make the decision myself

No problem for me, just giving them my phone number.
They had about 40 copies.
I also stopped by Blockbuster video. They are only offering $8 for trade ins.

[quote name='sunnysky']No problem for me, just giving them my phone number.
They had about 40 copies.
I also stopped by Blockbuster video. They are only offering $8 for trade ins.[/QUOTE]

How do stores have 40 copies of any game displayed? Every BB I've seen has racks with the games in them and it's rare to see more than 10 copies of any game. 40 copies would take up almost a whole section of the game rack.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']How do stores have 40 copies of any game displayed? Every BB I've seen has racks with the games in them and it's rare to see more than 10 copies of any game. 40 copies would take up almost a whole section of the game rack.[/QUOTE]

At least at my local Best Buy now the games are all locked up in cages on the shelves. They switched over to this method around last September I think. They have display boxes with a printout of the box art, but you have to get an employee to unlock the cage if you want to buy a game. I've seen tons of copies in the cages now.

Thanks OP. I was mad about missing out on it at my Target's clearance when someone got it at $20.98. They had about 30 copies at my Best Buy.

[quote name='Rhl']So all you need is a Rewards Zone account to get it at $10?[/quote]

Yup. The $20 bucks will be automatically deducted.

Thanks OP for the post!

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']How do stores have 40 copies of any game displayed? Every BB I've seen has racks with the games in them and it's rare to see more than 10 copies of any game. 40 copies would take up almost a whole section of the game rack.[/quote]

It all depends on how they are displayed. Yes I did actually count 40. They are on the bottom set of racks. Coon Rapids MN.

bread's done
Back