BB RZ Deals 02/22/09 - 02/28/09: Mercs 2 $9.99 / RB2 $39.99 (both 360)

[quote name='pulsar0510']I swear my local Best Buy is the worst. I went to get this today, and there was not a single copy on the shelves. Upon closer inspection, I noticed there wasn't even a divider for it, and I know they had copies last week. I grabbed a blue shirt and lo and behold they showed 20 copies in-store. He went in the back and found me a copy, and I purchased it without issue, but really, why should I have go through that trouble? This store is notorious for pulling things that are deals like this. I think they figure the average person isn't going to ask, so they won't have to sell at a low price. This is a store that STILL has clearance stuff from before Xmas because they refuse to mark it down. They get to buy 1 get 1 50% off and thats it.[/quote]

i wonder if thats what my local target and bestbuy do with their games. because i never see any clearance or deals really...it seems like the games just disappear as soon as they go on sale or something

Well just going to ask this one last time because I dont recall anyone confirming or denying this but does this also include the PS3 version of Mercs 2 ?

[quote name='Derrick1979']Well just going to ask this one last time because I dont recall anyone confirming or denying this but does this also include the PS3 version of Mercs 2 ?

Xbox 360 only

[quote name='LouTenit Dan']Can you use your rewards coupon towards the purchase of the game???(i have 1 for $5 making the gaming only $5 instead of $10)[/quote]
yes i had $10 in reward points and got the game and some mints for a dollar or so haha.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Ok well there have been times were it had listed it for one when it worked for both but thanks for the reply.. I will wait it will probably be on one of the next rounds of RZ drops for the PS3.[/quote]

Hmm, never heard of that before, but then again i haven't been an RZ member all that long. i guess there is no harm in trying if you really want it ;) (other than time and gas)

[quote name='Birbo']So how is Mercs 2? My backlog is huge but damn it's hard to pass up a $10 game! Except it'd be $20 for me, as I'd have to get a copy for a buddy of mine too for co-op.[/quote]

I'll echo what others have said: definitely worth 10 dollars. I've played 5-6 hours the last couple of days and enjoyed it. I have only played co-op briefly but seemed like even more fun.

I have a huge back log as well and was hesitating but at $9.99 its not likely it will go lower at any point in the near future. So even if you don't get around to playing it for months, this will still be a decent price then (which is how I usually try to make my decisions given massive back log).

Had to get a rain check on Mercs 2. Dude didn't put it down as $9.99 on the raincheck though, just retail. Too much effort to go back in the store with it pouring down rain, not to mention the crowd.

okay, did any one of you guys use the chek mix coupon from the other post to get 3.00 off any video games, cd, or dvd 9.99 and up yet?

9.99 - 3.00 (Chek Mix coupon posted on the other thread ) = 6.99 for mercenaries 2

Has anyone tried this yet.

I'm assuming you use your rewards zone card, buy 1 game, the cashier hits total, and it comes up 9.99, and then you tell the cashier that you have this scanned coupon for 3.00 off, and wah lah, they accept it, and you get the game for 6.99?? Please tell me that someone at least tried doing this??? Oh and by the way the coupon is good till july, which means you can use it anytime that have deal like this :)

[quote name='Lucci YaYo']okay, did any one of you guys use the chek mix coupon from the other post to get 3.00 off any video games, cd, or dvd 9.99 and up yet?

9.99 - 3.00 (Chek Mix coupon posted on the other thread ) = 6.99 for mercenaries 2

Has anyone tried this yet.

I'm assuming you use your rewards zone card, buy 1 game, the cashier hits total, and it comes up 9.99, and then you tell the cashier that you have this scanned coupon for 3.00 off, and wah lah, they accept it, and you get the game for 6.99?? Please tell me that someone at least tried doing this??? Oh and by the way the coupon is good till july, which means you can use it anytime that have deal like this :)[/quote]
well did it work haha?

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']Picked mine up last nite , the one here in Killeen , Tx has a boatload left!!! Guess not a whole lot of ppl know about this RZ sale?[/quote]

:booty:ummm...there are a bunch left and on sale...you think that people dont know about them??? maybe there is a reason its on sale :lol:

[quote name='Pr0JectNymPh0!']thanks. i was about to get two but they said i can only purchase one.[/quote]

i picked up 3 with no problem.:cool:

bread's done
Back