Be alpha. Post in the genetically superior OTT. Ice cold bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching Ayumi playing Zack & Wiki last night. Some of the puzzles she did were hard as balls. But it basically all boils down to trial and error. Not a bad game if you're into puzzles.

[quote name='wubb']If Teef makes mac n cheese he honestly thinks is better than velvetta shells I'll be impressed.[/quote]

damn you and your moderator powers. :fist-shake:

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Photoshop CS3 ran like crap on my computer, so I decided to downgrade.

Apparently, it takes a fucking hour to uninstall that garbage.[/QUOTE]

CS3 runs way faster than CS2, at least for me (and a majority of the population). :cool:

[quote name='zewone']CS3 runs way faster than CS2, at least for me (and a majority of the population). :cool:[/QUOTE]

My computer isn't powerful enough to handle its massive bloat. :cry:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']CAG exists in a time warp?? Oh shit!!! :whee:[/quote]
The servers for CAG are on the Lost island.

[quote name='zewone']CS3 runs way faster than CS2, at least for me (and a majority of the population). :cool:[/QUOTE]

My guess is that CS3 is a bloated piece of poop with unnecessary features, like CS1 and CS2. :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']The servers for CAG are on the Lost island.[/QUOTE]

Get that Lost horse shit out of here.

[quote name='Moxio']My guess is that CS3 is a bloated piece of poop with unnecessary features, like CS1 and CS2. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I don't know what half this shit does. :cool:

[quote name='zewone']I don't know what half this shit does. :cool:[/QUOTE]
I don't know what 99/100 of it does. I only know how to add New Layers. :cool:

[quote name='wubb']Sorry guys my router crapped out and I had to bounce it.[/quote]

That explains why I keep seeing the little "Wubb is online" bubble pop up over and over. :bomb:

[quote name='tiredfornow']wot?

i'm trying to sign into my shit right now and its telling me my information is wrong :bomb:[/QUOTE]

That's what you get for feeding your shit to your GF.

Yeah, I'd never do business with Moxio again.

The dude is ruthless.

I thought keyblade would be a cheapassgamer, but I guess not. So impatient. ^__^;;

[quote name='tiredfornow']Hit up Target, zew.

I saw a logitech one for 9.98 w/ Mouse.[/QUOTE]

Nice. Was the clearance or retail?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What do you need it for?[/QUOTE]
My PC. The current one I have has fucked up wires and only works half the time.

How many of those codes are you sellin', TFN?

Also, I have 53 missions passed in GTAIV. About how much time do you think I need to finish the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back