Be alpha. Post in the genetically superior OTT. Ice cold bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The random character missions are pretty damn good too... definitely worth tracking down to do, since a few of them involve characters from the storyline.

(GTA 4 related)

So I just bought my first HDTV. An Insigna 37 inch tv. Was 649.99 but I brought it down with 10% off, $15 reward zone certificates, and 230$ gift card and in the end I got it for 3xx.xx for 18 months no interest !! Yea it's not the best, but it's a starter tv since I really don't have any high def equipment except the 360.

[quote name='ITDEFX']So I just bought my first HDTV. An Insigna 37 inch tv. Was 649.99 but I brought it down with 10% off, $15 reward zone certificates, and 230$ gift card and in the end I got it for 3xx.xx for 18 months no interest !! Yea it's not the best, but it's a starter tv since I really don't have any high def equipment except the 360.[/quote]

What's the manufac warranty?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']None of the missions in GTA are really that hard, except maybe some where you have to chase people in your car.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I've done most of them on my first try, barring a few where it's the stupid AI that screws me over.

Eddie Low is one freaky son of a bitch.

I had a dream that I found this really odd The Clash single.

It was about a glass shoe. It came in a box and included a 45 and a replica glass shoe.

I remember distinctly calling strummerbs on the telephone to see if he wanted me to buy it for him.

Man, you guys are so far ahead of me in GTA4...

I could try to make myself feel better and say something like, "Oh, but that is only because I have a life," when, in reality, I really don't.

I did get in a five hour session with GTA today...which doesn't happen often with any game. Oh, and my Arcana Heart arrived today. Pixie was bemused bu it and referred to it as a loli-fighting game...

You know what's strange though? I still can't hang out with Dwayne for some reason...

Also, when you steal a car for Stevie, where do you take it? Nothing came up on my map.

I think my game might be glitching out.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']You know what's strange though? I still can't hang out with Dwayne for some reason...

Also, when you steal a car for Stevie, where do you take it? Nothing came up on my map.

I think my game might be glitching out.[/quote]

Check your E-mail. Dwayne sends you a message and talks about being lonely and whatnot and you send a positive reply. within a day or two you should get a phone call from dwayne wanting to go bowling with you.

Dwayne is so Emo

You take the cars to a garage in Bohan, it shows up as an Icon on your map. as GARAGE

I just saw Raiders of the Lost Ark for the first time. Great movie, despite the fact I pretty much knew its beginning and ending scenes exactly because of all of the parodies and homages to it that pop up in other places.

Anyone who says they don't like a movie with a little face-melting is lying.

[quote name='tiredfornow']finally recovered my fucking profile. :|[/QUOTE]

Congrats. How'd you manage that?

[quote name='JJSP']Buddy Holly > Moz[/QUOTE]

If you say things like that, you'll piss off that Nickelback-lovin' fool dallow.

Time to call it a night, I guess - haven't decided yet, but I should probably go to McDonald's tomorrow and use another one of my breakfast coupons.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You didn't see the pics LinkinPrime posted of the pick stylus a few days ago, Rocko? Its tiny. :|[/QUOTE]

How tiny are we talking? If it's big enough to hold comfortably, I might go put down the five bucks just for the stylus. If I play the DS for long enough, the pen cramps my freakishly large hands.

DonkeyKongCountry.jpg

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Drunk people don't count![/quote]

We have feelings, too! :cry:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You wanna hug in the shower while smoking a blunt, Temp? :oops:[/quote]

Leave it to the professionals on that, please.

Namely, JFD.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Will do!

Did you get your PSP shit squared away, Temp?[/quote]

Of course he did.

Unlike you, I don't fail daily hourly all of the time.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Will do!

Did you get your PSP shit squared away, Temp?[/quote]

Mostly. Just have to wait for my battery tool to arrive (probably Monday or Tuesday) and then i'll throw it all together.

After that, I get to figure out how to use Scummvm. :bomb:

[quote name='tiredfornow']You wanna hug in the shower while smoking a blunt, Temp? :oops:[/quote]

Only if i'm the one smoking the blunt, and we can invite three more dudes!

[quote name='marten']We have feelings, too! :cry:

[/quote]

Feelings? Is "passed out" a feeling?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Feelings? Is "passed out" a feeling?[/quote]

No.

Woozy is a feeling.

Loopy is a feeling.

Stumbling around blindly and hitting your head against various objects is definitely feeling something. ;)

[quote name='marten']No.

Woozy is a feeling.

Loopy is a feeling.

Stumbling around blindly and hitting your head against various objects is definitely feeling something. ;)[/quote]

Don't forget "Oh shit! I can't believe I bagged that fatty! I hope nobody saw us!"

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Don't forget "Oh shit! I can't believe I bagged that fatty! I hope nobody saw us!"[/quote]

The day that ever happens, I will demote myself to TFN-land immediately.

[quote name='marten']The day that ever happens, I will demote myself to TFN-land immediately.[/quote]

TFN-land?? Oh the horrors!

Speaking of horror, when somebody says "install this like any other homebrew," what does that mean exactly?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']TFN-land?? Oh the horrors!

Speaking of horror, when somebody says "install this like any other homebrew," what does that mean exactly?[/quote]

Usually means whatever you download is going to come rar'd, with a few folders inside that get extracted to either the GAME folder or GAME150 folder, depending on the homebrew.

[quote name='marten']Usually means whatever you download is going to come rar'd, with a few folders inside that get extracted to either the GAME folder or GAME150 folder, depending on the homebrew.[/quote]

Ah...ok then.

[quote name='tiredfornow']When you bang a fat girl your world turns into a land made up of cool shit?

-picks up phone-[/quote]

I'll help clear up that delusion of yours.

Not only are you there, but Microsoft's 360 repair center is there.

I can't even wrap my mind around the order of magnitude of fail coming out of that place. You'd have to surround it with thousands of triples to keep it contained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back