Being a slut DOES run in the family!

[quote name='bstan21']Wait, so the National Enquirer was right once, and they got all defensive for someone printing a letter that turned out to be false? Whoa. "look at us! I can't believe they sent us this letter! Oh, and by the way, Tina Turner has herpes, Canada is sinking, the mayor took the cheeseburger, and Tom Selleck has three balls."[/quote]

The National Enquirer reported this in late July and the CNN article reported that young Ms. Spears didn't find out till around Thanksgiving.

I am guessing LA doesnt have the best Sex Education programs

Sex education found to help teenagers delay sex

Wed Dec 19, 5:36 PM ET

CHICAGO (Reuters) - Teenagers who have had formal sex education are far more likely to put off having sex, contradicting earlier studies on the effectiveness of such programs, U.S. researchers said on Wednesday.

They found teenage boys who had sex education in school were 71 percent less likely to have intercourse before age 15, and teen girls who had sex education were 59 percent less likely to have sex before age 15.

Sex education also increased the likelihood that teen boys would use contraceptives the first time they had sex, according to the study by researchers at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which was published in the Journal of Adolescent Health.

"Sex education seems to be working," Trisha Mueller, an epidemiologist with the CDC who led the study, said in a statement. "It seems to be especially effective for populations that are usually at high risk."

Mueller's team looked at a 2002 national survey of 2,019 teens aged 15 to 19.

They found teen boys who had sex education in school were nearly three times more likely to use birth control the first time they had intercourse. But sex education appeared to have no effect on whether teen girls used birth control, the researchers found.

Black teenage girls who had sex education in school were 91 percent less likely to have sex before age 15.

The researchers did not evaluate the content of sex education programs, including whether students were taught about contraception or about abstinence only.

Earlier studies, which relied on data from the 1970s through the 1990s, suggested sex education did little to persuade teens to delay sex.

The researchers said they think the difference may be that sex education in the United States is now more widespread and is being taught at earlier ages.

"Unlike many previous studies, our results suggest that sex education before first sex protects youth from engaging in sexual intercourse at an early age," they wrote.

(Editing by Maggie Fox and Xavier Briand)

I'll admit, this is amusing, but having sex with her boyfriend certainly doesn't make her a slut. Getting pregnant at 16 does make her stupid, though.
She wasn't having sex with her "boyfriend" in the sense that they've been dating for months/years, in love, etc.

He was just the guy she was on at the time (Poor guy was caught with his pants down). She's been quoted as saying she has a lot of "guy friends".

Given the writer's strike, I wouldn't be surprised to see "Who's your Daddy?" as the new reality show in 4-5 months.

~HotShotX

[quote name='HotShotX']
Given the writer's strike, I wouldn't be surprised to see "Who's your Daddy?" as the new reality show in 4-5 months.
[/quote]

I take it you don't watch "talk shows". One woman had 38 guys tested and none of them were the father.

And if she was smart she would kill the thing now, but she's not so another fucked up kid is on the way.

The sad thing is that the mother wrote a Christian Book about "Being a Great Parent" & her kid is unmarried & prego!! Go figure, ha ha!

__________________________________________________ _ _
BATMAN FAN? Visit The Bat-Blog!
http://www.bat-blog.com

[quote name='PKRipp3r']hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........

wait.

hahahahahaaha.........

good one.

/ignore[/QUOTE]
Louisiana, you fucking retard.

[quote name='tomstoyz']The sad thing is that the mother wrote a Christian Book about "Being a Great Parent" & her kid is unmarried & prego!! Go figure, ha ha![/quote]

Yeah, the "Christian" right has some problems with hypocracy these days...

[quote name='hootie']
89uhduf.gif
[/quote]
Funniest thing I have seen in awhile. Keep up the good work.
Every single reply in this thread should have this in it.

things just got a lil more intersting

Friends have said that Jamie Lynn was no longer even seeing Casey - and family members told Star that they believe the real father is a much older executive at her children’s TV show ‘Zoey 101′.
“Casey is being paid off to be the family’s fall guy while the real father remains unidentified,” Star magazine insists.
The magazine quotes “two separate Spears family insiders” who believe the father is someone who works on Jamie Lynn’s kids’ show.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']
The magazine quotes “two separate Spears family insiders” who believe the father is someone who works on Jamie Lynn’s kids’ show.[/quote]

Maybe the executive was trying to create an audience for the show?

bread's done
Back