Belk.com - Nintendo Switch shipped for $224.99 + tax, 8% back thru eBates

eugaet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
147 (100%)
EDIT: Forgot to mention you can get 8% back through eBates!

EDIT EDIT: Better code. Said code was invalid when used w/ the Switch last night, works today. Go figure. Thanks, sharpeone!

You can get a Nintendo Switch (red/blue) shipped from Belk.com for $224.99 $254.99 + tax using code 34671199 BELKBUCKS. The code takes $15 off for every $75 worth in your cart, so that's $45 off a Switch.

If you can find something to kick another $0.01 into your cart, you can bump the $45 off up to $60. There's a few items of clothing for toddlers and women from $0.99-1.99. That'll lower it to a potential $240.98 + tax, shipped.

Merry Christmas!

7Zad0WV.png

R2EkE0x.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The switch came in today since I live close to Tupelo. Thanks again for posting this! Merry Christmas everyone!
[attachment=31497:CCEAB574-02EC-4EC8-9471-AA83D6E8A9E4.jpeg]

Put in a claim to cancel my order, they are giving me the run around as they have the switch listed as backordered...

did anyone get ebates cashback to work without having to report missing? no history on ebates account so I guess I'm going to have to submit a missing points claim. for those that have done this, do you just copy/paste the entire email body on the ebates form?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my goodness it feels good to have my Switch back. I hate making big purchases so I traded my Switch in and got a PS4 Pro a while back and have missed it ever since. Through being so Cheap and an amazing store called Disc Traders I took some games I picked up cheaply and double my investment, plus their 20% off they offer to get an Xbox One S and a Switch again!! Whew I feel complete. So happy to have all of my consoles back in my life.

This is a great deal and almost as inexpensive as I got my used system. Not quite but close! Hope everyone enjoys their Switch! I know I do.

bread's done
Back