Beside CAG what other websites do you read daily?

http://www.drudgereport.com/
ps2.ign.com
dvd.ign.com
My comics [PVP, Real Life, Penny Arcade [meh], Sorry We're Open/Angst Technology, Extra Life, and some of the UMedia/Comics.com ones]
MSNBC's political cartoons
Gamefaqs
DVDtalk.com
VGtalk.com
XMFan.com

those are probably the ones I hit daily

DVDtalk.com
Hometheaterforum.com
espn.com/nba
Wrestlecrap.com
X-Entertainment.com
Rottentomatoes.com
GameFAQS.com

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='Othergods']I also read www.joblo.com (the best website for movie news) and www.dallascowboys.com[/quote]

Yeah, the official Cowboys' site is pretty good. Other good Cowboys sites are:

www.cowboys-forum.com
www.cowboysguide.com
www.dallasnews.com/sports[/quote]

Awesome, I will check those out. About the Vikings we just had opening day jitters :wink:

I also check
www.wm3.org
www.metropolis-records.com
www.sportsline.com
www.nfl.com (this is my first time in a fantasy league)

[quote name='slidecage']www.fatwallet.com

found over 20 free mags on that site in the last 5 days not to metion all the other free stuff[/quote]

That also used to be my sight of choice up until I found CAG, now I spend all my free time on this site. I also look at ESPN.com and latimes.com once in a while.

most of the ign sites (on days they update..i usually check next day, so tues-sat)
gamespot
gamefaqs
fatwallet
nforce.nl :)
WebCT for my classes
and the all important www.abcbodybuilding.com (by far the best and most informative exercise/weightlifting/body building/ getting in shape site on the net..go here if you wanna learn the correct way to get in shape)

[quote name='ryosnk']Repost. 8)

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5962&highlight=[/quote]

Truly it is becuase the OP asked what sites do we frequent on a daily basis, not as you put it in your thread [quote name='ryosnk'] What are a few other good sites(other then cheapassgamer.com) that are entertaining, cool, or just plain silly that many of you would recommend? [/quote]

I hope I don't seem to be flaming on you as i was just trying to be politicaly correct.

bread's done
Back