Best Brick & Mortar Deal/Sale 2007

Best Buy for the 25 buck gift card. They offered a price match on TRU's deal, temporarily changing their "no price match on GC" policy and giving a slightly better deal (their GC didn't expire like the TRU one).

[quote name='JDUB X']TRU: Buy any two games get one free

TRU: Buy Super Mario Galaxy get $25 gift card[/quote] I agree. The SMG one would be the best one out of the two I think.

A. The Circut City buy an Xbox 360 accessory for $20 or more, get another Xbox Accessory Free.

I loaded up on 1600 point marketplace cards, getting $120 worth for $60.

B. Or the famed CC deals, where if the advertised title isn't in Tuesday by 2pm, you get a $20 CC giftcard...

made $80 in giftcards this year from CC... do they still do this?

What about that TRU Madden 08 promotion? (here)

Buy Madden 08, get 50% off a second game. Not to mention it was stackable with a 20% coupon. Some people would get a copy of the DS Madden 08 and get a nextgen game. I loved this deal. Also, you can use a preorder as a second game.

If not, that SMG at TRU was also good. =)

[quote name='bsesb2003']Super Mario Galaxy with $25 gift card.[/QUOTE]my vote too!!

I used that gift card on the absolutely magnificent Silent Hill Origins!

it was awesome!

Get 5 used games for $25 at Blockbuster. BEST. DEAL. EVER.

IMG_7407.jpg

$250 for all of those.

[quote name='djkunai']Get 5 used games for $25 at Blockbuster. BEST. DEAL. EVER.

...img deleted...

$250 for all of those.[/QUOTE]

Hey, that was a great "deal" if you could take advantage of it (even I managed to get 5 games for $25 including Bioshock so I'm happy with it), but considering that it turned out to be a "fake coupon" I don't think it really qualified. That it was "faked" or "hacked" is the offical word from Blockbuster (depending on who you talk to ;)) but that is sort of fishy since it actually worked when scanned - more likely it was supposed to be a limited promo that got out of hand (either just for a certain area or only for DVD's but it mistakenly applied to games as well). In any case, while it was clearly the deal of all time for YOU based on that picture, since it was officially denied by the company responsible for it I don't think it can qualify for this category.

[quote name='omendt']Best Buy's HD DVD deal back in October where you could get two free box sets, Heroes box set, plus 5 free mail-in-rebate movies for $179.99 (Back when HD DVD had Warner and a chance).[/quote]

I totally agree, you basically got the player for free and that was my favorite deal.

TRU $25 gift card with Mario Galaxy.

Actually I didn't even use that. I told my mom about it, and she got it for me for Christmas, lol.

Best Buy clearance they had in late February for me.

I know most people hated it becuase the selection was lacking at just about every store but the selection was good at the store nearby.

[quote name='y2jedi']How 'bout the Blockbuster 5 for $25 deal ?[/quote]That was a scam and a fraud. As such it's not discussed here and not eligible.

Kmart 10$gift card for 50 spent
Kmart 20% off anything in store

Fye 20$ halo with 40 rebate [they pay U 20$ to buy halo3!!!!]
fye 30$ off 360 with purchase of halo 3 =70$ off
sorry2008

i would say it was the gc going out of buisness sale, when you can buy 50 games for less then 100 dollars i consider damn good deal. how do you compete with that, but this might not belong here because not all stores closed,

I went with the K-Mart clearance. It's still going and every so often they unearth another gem from the glass case. I scored a couple stamina batteries for the PSP, Warioware Touched!, several PSP games, and a few others. This was especially awesome during the 30% off sale.

LOL I guess the Blockbuster 5 games for $25 "deal" didn't make the list of choices.

bread's done
Back