Best Brick & Mortar Game Retailer 2009

I voted Target myself. They really brought it this year in gaming deals and they constantly are rotating their clearance stock.

I found great deals at all of these places last year, but my local Best Buy had a major YMMV 75% off clearance titles sale for a week in September that I really cleaned up at. That puts them over the top.

I hit target's clearance section for games I grabbed amazing deals on Red Faction Guerrilla & Call of Juarez II both under 20 bucks

It was a hard choice for me. I was between TRU and BB. I really enjoyed BB pricematching, got a lot of decent deals from them with no problems. Since they won last year though I decided to go with TRU with the ODST giftcards, the MW2 giftcards and all around giftcards.

TRU for their insane gift card deals and B1G1 on new releases edged out over the merely occasional Best Buy Reward Zone deal.

TRU gets my vote, their gift card deals are too good to pass up most of the time. Best Buy has been really weak with sales this year, excluding that awesome $10 sale last spring. TRU has also gotten off to a srong start so far this year too.

[quote name='Brownjohn']My vote goes to Target. They're clearance section is awesome. I visit two or three stores per week looking for titles.[/QUOTE]
Exactly the reason I voted for Target. BB was a close 2nd.

ive heard good things about target, but the ones around me never have anygames on clearance, and usually dont change there prices as they fall, so im going best buy.

hard to say but I think Best Buy eeks out the win over Target this year. Target is great if you get lucky in the clearance section, but otherwise they're pretty blah in terms of deals.

I voted ToysRUs.

I've bought the most from them.
They have the best deals and sales and incentives.

Giftcards, B2G1F among their R Deals for $20.

bread's done
Back