Best Brick & Mortar Game Retailer 2011

[quote name='caedeskhan']Best Buy, the deals this holiday were absolutely unmatched.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Best Buy because of their holiday deals.

Gamestop.

I know i'm the only one, but Gamestop. Normally I can't stand Gamestop employees, but the ones in my town are normal, friendly people. It's the best option I have.
Best Buy, ToysRus, Target, and Walmart are all completely disorganized, there's never anyone to help, and the pricing is all over the place. If there are prices at all.

Their customer service and ordering system sucked, but Best Buy had the best and most frequent deals down the wire. I miss those $4.99 nights.

Changing my vote to Blockbuster. This 3/$15 5/$25 dealie they've been running since November has been absolutely INSANE. Although Dish Network shutting down another 300+ Blockbuster stores(and in some cases completely shuttering EVERY DAMN BBV store within a certain area) has been horrible.

I still somehow have THREE stores in my area that have survived the chopping block, but for every one that survived 2-3 have closed, including some that were in relatively desolate areas with few(if any) other rental/used game stores.

Last edited by a moderator:
bestbuy. picked up so many triple A titles during BF when amazon failed and then almost every dotd till december.

target next for their clearance.

I actually think Gamestop worked harder this year to not be such douches. Didn't have any issues with them this year surprisingly.

BestBuy.
I thought it was far and away going to win, what great deals (due to me joining CAG late this year) did K-Mart have?

I'm going to be one of those crazy guys again that actually thought GameStop did a good job. My local one has always been top-notch, and was this year as well.

Best Buy, again In-Store Pickup has surpassed my wildest expectations this year.

I really wanted to vote for K-Mart, but the stores are routinely unkempt and under-staffed.

[quote name='Bazz']Checking prices from within a bestbuy store for amazon.[/QUOTE]
How do ya do that? I found a lil trick on the in-store kiosks myself.:) Just do a search for Amazon(it'll bring up rain forest docs n what not, as expected) and then scroll to the bottom of the page and there's sponsored ad links and Amazon's site should be one of them.;)

bread's done
Back